Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    Recently received my reiki 1 attunement and training after wanting it for years. Wow, I perform self treatment at every opportunity and have to say that reiki has really changed my life for the better. My mood is so much more stable it's ridiculous. Ive gotten some practice on pregnant friends a d some of my curious family/ friends and their responses are just as varied to reiki as anything else in life!
    I've started a reiki journal to keep track of my experiences with the practice.
    Any others experience or practice reiki???? It's a gift I share with everyone
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    12 times
    yes I do Reiki and TTouch.....I use this on horses and not people though. I do use it for myself though too. Are you familiar with TTouch? Linda Tellington Jones. You should look her up as well.
    I use this to calm a horse without twitching and for healing.....it is a mechanism not understood by many. I am glad you have found your way and have found others who will let you introduce them to it as well.
    Respects,
    W1

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    Hi Wicked! i'm not familiar with TTouch, there's a park/farm my family and i visit quite often and there's a pregnant goat that follows me around until i give her a little reiki. cutest little lady. i practice reiki most days, sometimes not a full treatment but i'm a firm believer that "a little reiki is better than none" i also suffer from migraines, when i feel one coming i always reiki and usually feel better without it getting into full blown nightmare territory. glad to hear from ya! i'm going to research TTouch now
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    So this is some kind of energy work? What sort of feeling does it produce in the practitioner and the patient?
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    42 times
    What's this? Some placebo feel good stuff is what I'm guessing.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Well, unless you've had personal experience with any kind of holistic medicine, that has worked, it's tough to swallow for some. I find it fascinating. Eastern practitioners have healed people for centuries, all without manipulating molecules to the point that your cough is cured by the diarrhea you don't want to escape during the cough. We've been on this rock long enough that some of it has to work.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Free Marijuana Grow Bible

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed