Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G-High, Oh My!

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    everybody starts at the beginning lol............wow who are you hiding the smell from ? thats going to be a hard job in the house lol ....all it takes is to love the herb and to grow things everything else will be your Technic

peace and memories
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Where oh where can our farmergirl be. Hope things are good over there in the SHOE. FUNK ON
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    Look at the family helping each other! That's what it's all about. Sis had a problem. Brother had the same problem previously. I love it. Keep it up Farmer. I hope you can hook us up with a smoke report. I really like what's going on here. State.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    187 times
    I'm back!

It has been pretty crazy, and crowded. I've found out the only real hours I have to work in the plants are between midnight and 4 am, otherwise I am likely to be interrupted by grandkids who want to help.

I'm a little sad, I've managed to kill all my clones during the horrible heat and the move. I bit the bullet and threw the 3 g-high seedlings into the flower room, because otherwise I will be going WAY too long between harvests. They are pretty young for that, so I won't have a good idea of their true potential, but I have to keep the medical supply going. I threw 4 POW seeds into peat pellets, and 3 have broken ground. I pre-sprouted them with the wet paper towel in a baggie method, and all 4 germinated, so the 4th seed should show above ground soon.

I harvested Mikado over the weekend, and pruned her carefully for revegging. I love that Mikado, and so at least I will be saving that strain. I'm bummed about losing the white widow, the strain I had worked wonders for me and I cannot get another clone from that line.

The good thing is, there are lots and lots of great meds out there, and now I get to re-start the garden selection all over again!

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    Lots of ways to fix your odor problem like a canister and a lil odor gels and a computer fan taped to the top ,on those lines and idea I am sure you can come up with a gadget that will work just fine...n8tive
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12