Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Budzillah View Post
    It can get pretty cold here in WA too. Especially in the Eastern part of the state on the Canadian border. I think were on the same latitude or longitude??? line as you are in MI.
    hence the Northern Lights and some other greats. If it weren't for my titieum rods and pins I would love it too. I considered my body used and abused, not to mention my spinal nerve machine I have in my lower spine and a Big circle battery pac in my ass. Has a remote and sends electric currents to my right femur. Docs told me I might not walk again, but fuck that cause Bruce Lee broke his back and still broke fools off. 4 seasons does kick ass.
    Funk Monk

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    504 times
    i broke my back also but i was a lucky one and so far there is no complications happen.
    fell out of a tree stand deer hunting in 2001
    Breed it, And they will grow it.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    987 times
    I am sure you boys feel the same way but when I lived in Upstate NY I grew the best herb in winters in my basement as there was no heat or humidity issues at all. This is in the mid 90's when the high tech lights weren't around. No digital ballasts or par 420's. The bud room was like being on the surface of the sun in the summer even in the basement if you didn't have multiple can fans and a/c units.

I am sure I am bringing back horrid memories for the Hazeman when he experienced heat waves in the summer wherever he was for sure with ridiculous humidity levels and high heat back in the day, as everyone dealt with that crap back then. LOL...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12