Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Status
    Liked
    45 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Budzillah View Post
    I alway make sure they are males before I chop them. That is a good thing because Bubba #3 would have gotten chopped in my inexperienced days. These ball looking things formed before the preflower (see pic). Tonight it finally showed it true colors. This makes five females out of the eight. Welcome back to the show #3!
    Looks like you have some hermie's there Budz. Or as Funk would say HERMS. LOL

Status
    Liked
    45 times
    Are there any pics of your finished flowers Budz? All I can find is breeders pics. There are a ton of unfinished grow logs. Whats up with this?

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gapeApe View Post
    Are there any pics of your finished flowers Budz? All I can find is breeders pics. There are a ton of unfinished grow logs. Whats up with this?
    Folks get caught up with life I would like to think, but happens more often than not. Takes a lot of time and dedication to bang a good show, and it's not easy doing just one, lol. Funk on and maybe you can throw a few down.
    Funk Monk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456