Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    504 times
    yes the clone was kens cut of Strawberry cough. and the male was from seed of strawberry cough from overgrown
    Breed it, And they will grow it.

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you for the answer.

What about the strawberry cough seeds from overgrown? It seems to me it could only be either an hybrid of KK clone (something crossed with SC = something x (strawberry field x haze)) or dutch or swiss inbred seeds based on eerdpurt, don't you think so?

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    504 times
    i don't have the package they came in anymore but i know they where very old stock and it did say F1 on them. i have not heard from overgrown in a long time and I'm trying to find out whom he got them from. i also hit a strawberry diesel cut with the same male .

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    504 times
    I have some fresh stock of Strawberry cough that the seeds look a lot better I'm send a shit load to attitude for freebies.

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    504 times
    a quote from overgrown on the strawberry cough seeds he gave me And the beans were done by CBF they were the f1s I think I got them on meduser years ago and his site is gone so no info. hope this helps
    Last edited by Hazeman; 09-19-2014 at 12:02 AM.

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    yeah it makes sense. CBF did them from S1 seeds from kyle kushman cut. That was one of my idea because of the type of hermie I had in the grow: just few bananas is not the usual hermie issue when the line has real interesexed traits but for some reasons unknown to me, I already seen it with progeny of reversed clone.

here is a quote of CBF

hey bro, glad to see your stayin with it. all the males i can only say, luck of the draw, as actually you should see a higher % of females(haze contributes it)

2 different batches were gifted to meduser. the first batch was F4, which i use the term loosely, as the line is bred outta S1s. would be the 3rd gen from puchased seed. that batch all males and females were used, tryin to keep as much of the line as possible. i do a gen every now and again, and try and keep as much diversity as possible. so you will see short afghani plants to long tall Haze gals.

the other line gifted to med was the BC1(Strawberry Creme), lots of strawberry in those, then the BC2 which were at breedbay for a time.

at this point were takin the BC1 and BC2, back to the F2 gen, and mix a few of the original S1s in as well. then work that bunch for a final hopefully IBL seedline. see how that all shakes out down the road.

CBF
    So if Ken's cut is the same as kyle kushman one, this is a real Strawberry cough IBL and not a cross of it with the dutch/swiss strawberry. That's good news imho
    Last edited by growingfury; 09-19-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    40 times
    Very interesting info Hazeman. Oink oink
    *undercover belly buster*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123