Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazeman View Post
    the make up of Cocoa puffs is a Choc trip clone hit with a choc thai male.
    i want it. lol.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    187 times
    Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    i want it. lol.
    Me too! Really sounds fabulous, delicious!

way up, way in, way out
    Status
    Liked
    1285 times
    I'm running some SC S1s right now. Look forward to seeing what you do with them.

outwest

Educated Pothead
    Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    18 times
    I just purchased some fem SC seeds from Attitude Seeds. I hear great things about your strain and Im hoping that you have something to do with the seeds I'm expecting.
    Mrs. P

what's cracking
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1126 times
    I will be grabbing some of your Strawberry Cough and Chocolate Thai yessir.......

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    131 times
    ive been looking for some strawberry cough couldnt find anywhere thats awesome hazeman.... chocolate thai was the first weed to devirginize my lungs back in 92..... id like to grow some so i can take it to my 20 high school reunion....

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by taaldow View Post
    I will be grabbing some of your Strawberry Cough and Chocolate Thai yessir.......
    Ditto that.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    40 times
    Strawberry Cough that's what up

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    It seems like the older you get the shorter a day gets, that doesn't seem to be true in your case LOL. Looking forward to some Chocolate Thai myself, I bought an ounce in '81-2 that was incredible and I regret selling the last 1/8 th of that bag to this day. What ever happened with the Blowfish, just curious. Take care and I hope things are going well for you and yours

mal

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi Hazeman and weedwatchers

I just finished a grow of your Strawberry cough. It was hard to find a grow or a smoke report so I promised myself that I would do both so that people can check somewhere what's inside this line. So here it is. :-)

The seeds were of quite poor quality, very white and almost anormal for some of them. Indeed the germ rate was not good (9 of 12 and I had to help some to go out from the shell). So eventually 8 individuals made it from a pack of 12. It was easy to grow in veg', nothing special to say, it was vigourous enough to produce nice plants. Flowering was easy too, quick to show sexes. I ended with two males and 6 ladies, one of the last turned hermie eventually. It just put out two or three male flowers at the basis of one bud, not really serious hermie issue but still hermie...

The smell was really interesting, all were fruity and berry, some of them being really strawberry. At the end of flowering, the smell turned to something more chemical, something strange a bit like rancid berry butterscotch... lol ... hard to describe...

There were several phenos in the line. Three were very sativa, with very narrow leaflets and for some, 12 blades in the vegetative leaves. I liked it a lot. Two others had wider leaves, one having salad-like leaves.

I made seeds but kept some buds intact to have a good insight of the different highs. Flowering time varied between individuals and with the seeds, it shortened. Something like between 7 and 9 weeks of flowering but I like to harvest at 2/3 cloudy, 1/6 clear and 1/6 amber so the announced flowering time of 9-10 weeks could be ok according that you like more cloudy/amber and grow sinsemilla.

The high of all were very nice. My experience of cannabis includes different lines from commercial offers like Hindu Kush, California indica, Jack Herer, Santa Maria, Destroyer, Caribe, Fed's Island sweet skunk, Hawaiian sativa and Celestial Temple sativa, Skunk hybrids etc... to personal stash based on pure landraces hash plants (libanese, nepalese ...) or sativa ganja (jamaicans, africans, south indians, thai...) or hybrids.

So the high for me was in the "sativa and clear" department with some variation. What is interesting is that some sativas had more indica-ish effects and the two indicas were very clear and strong. I selected two females to study the progeny, one very sativa with a clear long lasting happy high and the other more indica (but not the one with salad leaves) which has a potent clear vibrant high.

All in all, it was a cool strain to grow. There is some variation in it but it has potential for sure and for those that are seeking keeper clones, you will find some good ones in one or two packs of it.

I have some questions for hazeman if he wishes to answer:

- As the US Strawberry cough is said to be clone only, I was wondering what was used to cross the clone to produce the F1 and then backcross it to the SC clone as said in the commercial descriptive. Or did you produce S1 and found a male?

- Also I only heard before of the kyle kushman clone. Is Ken's cut a cut from Cash Crop Ken? and is it different to kk's clone?

I hope you'll chime in 'cause I liked the line, enough to continue some homemade hybrid work with it and would like to learn more to do so

Peace
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by growingfury; 09-16-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast