Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    While I have extensive experience with bud I e only smoked has a couple times. A friend recently gifted some to me from his grow (awesome guy!!!) and I'm pondering how to consume it
    I know you stoners will give me some solid advice
    Thanks in advance
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Did you get bubble hash? What kind of pieces do you have to work with?
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    1040 times
    i like to crumble/fluff it onto bonghits personally

good in a joint too if you can get it crumbled up fine

I crumble it into as small as possible pieces and then put it in the grinder with my buds''

if its full melt/bubble hash these ways would be wasteful

you need a pipe with a couple small micron screens or some kind of skillet maybe

I have put full melt on top of a fat bowl of well ground weed with pretty good results

just hold the lighter over it until it melts into the bud
    this place could have been cool - now its just another revenue stream - peace out!

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    I like to ignite my hash.

I smoke mostly sift hash, seems to have the most body to it.

As far as oil goes, I like to solidifiy it, then ignite it.

It's the easiest on the lungs, and transmutes the chemicals within the cannabis most efficently imo.

Here's my vid on Solidified hash oil, (I smoke bud or sift, or bubble same way, with a promethius device)

Status
    Liked
    17 times
    There are various shapes of dry pipes and they all work fine and the best way to smoke hash is to enjoy the incredible flavor by putting small bits on a screen in a dry pipe. You can also smoke it in a slide in a bubbler or bong. You can break it into bits and then smoke.

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    old school method was a small chunk atop a pin that would stay upright(poking said pin through the cover of a magazine) was how we did it...have a glass or jar ready to place over the chunk on the pin. light the chunk on fire, cover with your glass or jar. oxygen depletion will cause the chunk to go out leaving you with a glass full of waiting to be inhaled goodness. to minimize smoke escaping we'd slide the mag and cup to the edge of the table and tilt the glass back just far enough to allow the smoke to be inhaled. once averaged a gram and a half a day for right about a month back in 79 or 80
    “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
    ― John Lennon

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Bpharma! Glassing hash is awesome! I haven't heard anyone mention that for years! Kudos man.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    Quote Originally Posted by osprey View Post
    Bpharma! Glassing hash is awesome! I haven't heard anyone mention that for years! Kudos man.
    my pleasure!...I hadn't thought of it for years myself so it was a lot of fun for me to tell the story. an interesting side story was that we only scored the hash as a last minute 'save' as our $$ had left on a planned pound or so of herb and some how fell through and the phone rings with but they've got hash if we want it. sure! have forgotten the bulk weights involved but as we were planning this as a money making venture we quickly found out that if we got six to 8 dollars a gram we would make out like bandits. of course, chonging down a gram to a gram.5 a day puts a real dent in the profit margin yet here it is again some 30 years later still paying off in a more important way
    “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
    ― John Lennon

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    With Your Lungs DUH!!!!!!!!!!!! LLL.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    We have a winner!

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow