Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: wax

WaxDaddy
    here we have a modified lay back micro. It has a mushroom head diffuser. she is made with alien tech and clear glass. she is the first ever proto type. she smokes beautifully. with her design she has 2 different water levels. 1 that has less water and 1 that has more. due to the fact that the elbow hold some water it covers the diffuser when you pull air. anyways must get back to my dab session. peace, Wax
    Attached Images Attached Images

WaxDaddy
    the babies are wax in the near future. Wax

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Got some 3 kings(Sour D. x Headband) Co2 wax yesterday & new G-tank so I am set.

They have a new G-Tank with 8 wicks and a 2-3 gram capacity that hits harder. Certainly for those who make their own but probably lasts a LONG time! Dude offered to fill my tank for free but that was my next stop to get the tank. Told me to come back thru on my next trip and he will still fill it ! Gotta love the people who still have heart in Los Angeles in the Medical community! HCMA has a G-pen special for $99 & 1 gram of Co2 wax & $35 cap on all meds till 12 am eryday. 3 grams of Co2 wax for the Hundred which is LOVE.

Props to Hollywood Collective & HCMA
    Last edited by Vet; 07-15-2012 at 01:36 AM.

WaxDaddy
    that's very cool you don't find many places like that. I know I just ran out of meds and have to flip my room again. that's not a bad thing to have to flip the room at least is it bad to run out of meds haha. Wax

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet View Post
    Got some 3 kings(Sour D. x Headband) Co2 wax yesterday & new G-tank so I am set.

They have a new G-Tank with 8 wicks and a 2-3 gram capacity that hits harder. Certainly for those who make their own but probably lasts a LONG time! Dude offered to fill my tank for free but that was my next stop to get the tank. Told me to come back thru on my next trip and he will still fill it ! Gotta love the people who still have heart in Los Angeles in the Medical community! HCMA has a G-pen special for $99 & 1 gram of Co2 wax & $35 cap on all meds till 12 am eryday. 3 grams of Co2 wax for the Hundred which is LOVE.

Props to Hollywood Collective & HCMA
    Really intrested in the tanks and such for the gpen. Vet damn bro putting that pen to work. In your case the Pen is mightier than the sword. LOL. Cool shit and big fan of the pen, just need a bigger tank so I dont have to fill it when Im out with the Family. Love this thread.IMAG0339.jpg Some left overs from this weekends PeaceFest. My own speedball, white russian(97) X Jack's Cleaner and 1st run on trim of princess, redneck koosh, jack's cleaner, and white Russian turned out better than I thought, always like to run budz. 2nd run on the Redneck Koosh. FUNK OFF
    Funk Monk

WaxDaddy
    Sounds amazing brother. and as you say my friend funk til you drop. Wax

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    817 times
    I love making wax, I don't need to smoke nearly as much material. Next time I won't pack as tight and I won't cut up the buds, they say I will get a lighter color wax that way.

12 grams PlushBerrry wax. 7x refined butane, triple vac purged.

weeds 104.jpgweeds 105.jpgweeds 112.jpg

Now I need to get a nice oil rig like you guys! I usually just pack on top of a fresh bowl of bud.

WaxDaddy
    thanks to all for sharing and showing off. I like it keep it up . Wax

WaxDaddy
    I hope to be offering the oil rigs in the future at a fair price. they're made by my favorite blower. not trying to make money at it just trying to help my friend who's a blower and give people a chance to have some nice gear. but anyways that's all I was going to say. must be a little stoned off these candies a friend sent me they are lovely little things. absolutely tasty and made with good bubble hash. it is my opinion the maker is a freaking genius. Wax p s I definitely feel the funk tonight after those candies. okay I did eat 7 but they were peach and I taste good. oh yeah and a straight beat your ass like their mike tyson in his prime.

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    sorry i need a new camera
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed