Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: wax

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    IMAG0276.jpgIMAG0280.jpgIMAG0281.jpg Im pretty new to this whole gig and rigs. Dont know much bout my Hitman piece but I met him in Chicago a while back and treated me with respect and burned a few fattys of my dry meds and I smoked his erl out of some crazy ass piece. Tried it couple of years ago, and liked the taste and buzz, but the thought of organics and torches didnt seem right. Some time goes by and the chief's were improving and so was the tools and rigs. After a weekend with my g pen and 3 g's of blue cheese and 4 g's of Raskal Of, I like to share. I am a smoker and toker, but that be alot. I liked it due to I normally roll bout 8-12 doobs in the morning and stuff random glass pipes. When I travel and time is limited, oil, bho, wax, glass, shatter, erl, butter, melt my face, whatever ya want to call it is convient, and g pen is easy to roll out in public. Just got my rig on the 4th and have been dabbing the shit out of my second run. Im not a chief and not really all that excited to start. the guys that do mine are getting really good. Thier the ones good friends wit hitman and they were taught good. After this round the princess is just CRUCIAL, ring my bell type funk, Bubble gum is so tastey and smacking lips for a while after a rip. Redneck koosh was awsome and the process seemed to really pull out the pre 98 on the exhale, another KILL BILL. Almost after 48hrs + am I sold into this game, yeah I think I'm going to give these boys 2-4 flavors a week to run and after 20+ runs, Have to test all my new grow's. I might be updating on here and see how bad I have become. I will say this" I am a flower lover and always will be, but then agian I like all hash from sift to bubble, cause I dont discriminate. lol FUNK YOU ALL
    Funk Monk

WaxDaddy
    here is 1 of my oil rigs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    237 times
    I am going to post this mini review elsewhere to but for the wax heads this seems like something you all would want to know. Crystal Burst is the product, Humboldt County's Own is the company. I call this stuff the blob maker. The first time I saw a blob of trichomes I though there was an issue as it looks like a big blob of ambering water. Almost appearing as if you spilled water on the plant and it was seeping into the bud. However upon inspection it is a blob of trich syrup. THen I stepped back and there were everywhere, ginormous blobs of mega trichs. Spoke to my partner and other grooms we set up as everyone is on the same nute program and we all have them so it must be from the Burst. I know I did not like Gravity or even their Bushmaster and their purple max just isnt my thing. However the burst is something entirely different, one plant did turn purply black though. Point of me posting this here is obvious, more trichs means more wax. The plants Im using this on are Grape Stomper BX1, these were not the plants at the other spots. Blobs are bigger than erasers on pencils.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by eatcake View Post
    I am going to post this mini review elsewhere to but for the wax heads this seems like something you all would want to know. Crystal Burst is the product, Humboldt County's Own is the company. I call this stuff the blob maker. The first time I saw a blob of trichomes I though there was an issue as it looks like a big blob of ambering water. Almost appearing as if you spilled water on the plant and it was seeping into the bud. However upon inspection it is a blob of trich syrup. THen I stepped back and there were everywhere, ginormous blobs of mega trichs. Spoke to my partner and other grooms we set up as everyone is on the same nute program and we all have them so it must be from the Burst. I know I did not like Gravity or even their Bushmaster and their purple max just isnt my thing. However the burst is something entirely different, one plant did turn purply black though. Point of me posting this here is obvious, more trichs means more wax. The plants Im using this on are Grape Stomper BX1, these were not the plants at the other spots. Blobs are bigger than erasers on pencils.
    I used all of em overtime. I first discovered Humbolt's Own when they came out Stacker, used it and was surprised by the results. This was an early version of Ultra Snow Storm. Used it early veg till end. Bushmaster worked great on certain strains that had a stretch to em, but results of test I ran was too unstable of results and was exited from the Temple. Purple max is something I just never was intrested in due to I thought it was a chemical reaction and just didnt really want to try it. Crystal Burst was great, in every try and gravity was used for a lil while with noticeable results. Snow strorm and Gravity were used for bout 1-2 yrs, and then I did a side by side comparison with Bloombastic and liked the regament of less is best. I quit all synthentics as much as possible. Oh yeah my base line nutes were humbolt Nutrients. I just recently switched to Nector of the Gods, and started using blackstrap, and Bloombastic. My trics are close to when I was useing the chemicals. Still have bottles, but having cancer patients and a severe chornic pain, just dont feel right. My yields have dipped, but the quality was worth the lost. New routine just burns smoother along with taste and smells, and that's what I wanted in the end. As far as doing oil extractions, I believe it's my best intrest to fine the best strain of genetics that naturally produce thier own trics. Have to think about it as I dont want my wife to make me what she wants me to be, love me or hate me, but I'm always still going to be me. Same goes wit marijuana strains. We can try and make it what we want, but these are clearly my opinions and I'm no sciencetist, but in the end Im the one given it to sick people including myself........................FUNK ON WW
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    237 times
    I used to used Bloombastic and liked it. However I switched my nute line up and Atami products caused a lock out with it. Some stuff just doesnt work together well. Great product, though. Nasty stankin muck.

Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    I used all of em overtime. I first discovered Humbolt's Own when they came out Stacker, used it and was surprised by the results. This was an early version of Ultra Snow Storm. Used it early veg till end. Bushmaster worked great on certain strains that had a stretch to em, but results of test I ran was too unstable of results and was exited from the Temple. Purple max is something I just never was intrested in due to I thought it was a chemical reaction and just didnt really want to try it. Crystal Burst was great, in every try and gravity was used for a lil while with noticeable results. Snow strorm and Gravity were used for bout 1-2 yrs, and then I did a side by side comparison with Bloombastic and liked the regament of less is best. I quit all synthentics as much as possible. Oh yeah my base line nutes were humbolt Nutrients. I just recently switched to Nector of the Gods, and started using blackstrap, and Bloombastic. My trics are close to when I was useing the chemicals. Still have bottles, but having cancer patients and a severe chornic pain, just dont feel right. My yields have dipped, but the quality was worth the lost. New routine just burns smoother along with taste and smells, and that's what I wanted in the end. As far as doing oil extractions, I believe it's my best intrest to fine the best strain of genetics that naturally produce thier own trics. Have to think about it as I dont want my wife to make me what she wants me to be, love me or hate me, but I'm always still going to be me. Same goes wit marijuana strains. We can try and make it what we want, but these are clearly my opinions and I'm no sciencetist, but in the end Im the one given it to sick people including myself........................FUNK ON WW

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    I was given samples of the snow storm, gravity and purple max, I used them 1 crop and didn't like how they worked. It was a few years ago, when they 1st came out but I threw the remainder of what I had out. Chrystal burst sounds like its worth a try, hope all is well

mal

WaxDaddy
    I personally have never liked bushmaster. I have and still do occasionally use gravity. hell I don't need snowstorm I can cause that stuff just by going into a closet with some c o 2 and blasting it when I harvest. I know a person at nectar of the gods. he is a genius I will ask him what is the deal with it. thank you all for posting. Wax

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    Word Wax! Nice thread. Everyone loves extracts. I love the pics folks. Anyone ever try any extractions using non-butane methods(co2, liquid oxygen, etc)?? Does Vector or Lucienne contain benzene?? I've never attempted any oil/wax. I'd really like to be as informed as possible before I start blowing tane thru tubes. Much Love Family!!! State.

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Can't wait to start making some wax...

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hippie420 View Post
    Can't wait to start making some wax...

Peace,
    Hippie

Me too, haven't had a personal batch in a 4 months. It's on this weekend.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed