Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Admin

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1905 times
    Hey folks, I just recently heard about the happenings at the Seed Depot and it not being up any more.

I feel really bad that at the moment, it seems quite a few people were affected by either having money or product taken.

I sincerely hope that something can be done to make this situation as easy as possible to all affected people.

With that said, I would like to welcome all members that used to call TSD their home to the Weed Watch Community.

Feel free to look around and get to know the current community, and if we are a fit for you, we welcome you to make WW your new home.

I would also like to extend an invite to all the Breeders that were on TSD, and offer advertising in exchange for supporting the community with a seed raffle through our raffle system.

We also have Breeder Forums that can be used for customer service, displaying new strains, or just general talk about your offerings.

If you are a breeder and would like one of these breeder specific forums for your company, or to offer a seed raffle, just drop me a PM and we can talk further.

Once again welcome to Weed Watch

Bert Cannavelli

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Keepin it reel in the fields bert!!!!!
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Quote Originally Posted by unmeg View Post
    Keepin it reel in the fields bert!!!!!
    I don't know how but wrong post,lol,shit wrong site. The above was for a fishing forum.

Terrible thing from what I can gather & hope all works out for those affected. I know I have suffered losses & set backs. Hope everyone gets in where they fit in. Surprised more folks aren't commenting on this post.
    Welcome to WeedWatch.

That was what I thought I posted in this thread. That's what I get for multi posting. Lol

Status
    Liked
    5 times
    "I sincerely hope that something can be done to make this situation as easy as possible to all affected people..."
    Thanks Bert. Me too. SR
    Last edited by osprey; 01-13-2014 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Too spicy.

Status
    Liked
    9 times
    Hi all i am on with sorting some of that shit out now, some of my customers have said about paying for seeds and not getting them i have sorted something out with ILLUMINATI already for the peeps who never received there 13 roses crosses and out of my own pocket.They should be here with INKs next drop.Heres store addy
    Firestax Seed Shop.
    You will see more of me as i am looking at running ads on here when my banners are finished .Thanx

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    I would really love to see this issue resolved & all involved properly taken care of. Welcome Firestax!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    27 times
    I made an order for the Illuminati seeds OG Haze1 x 13 roses in December and never received anything,am i just screwed or can someone help me?

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I would stay tuned in here and definitely PM anyone who says they have actual information. How hard did you get hit?
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    27 times
    Fem 5 pack...lol over $60 w/shipping

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Yea, that's a chunk of change. Total drag man, I've always had really good luck with getting beans. Always got them from the UK though.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast