Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lab Testing...

Status
    Liked
    466 times
    wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so Mods, please feel free to move it where it may need to be.

Let's Talk about Lab Testing facilities, who has them? and where are they in Oregon, and the procedures for getting it done. Costs to perform tests? What kind of profiles to they provide on THC, CBD content, and Genetic info if any.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I've got the same questions for Michigan!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I know a few places in Michigan. I have had some ask for a lab report and I tell em"This aint no funking car fax, but you can take it for a test drive. If you cant tell with a scope and the smoke, then you don't deserve my smoke." I'm down to see the potency, but I charge as minimal as possible and just don't see the need to pay someone to tell me it's good. Any and if there is extra money it goes to the Temple for updates and maintenance. I have a buddy that just got one, so I'm sure I will have him hook me up on some tests. funk on
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    I've got the same questions for Michigan!
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Send the sample to me and I'll test it LOL, take care and I hope all is well

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    I know MJ is getting all tech advanced these days.
    But lets not forget R and R value of the herb.

Peace,

DSF.

Status
    Liked
    466 times
    As a grower, it would be nice to know what the THC and CBD content of our great product. not just for the end user's curiosity's sake. inspecting buds with a loupe is not always a sure fire way to determine quality. I've grown plenty of smoke with lots of trichs, only to to find out Mexican stick and seed schwag gave better results.

I also wanted to address Testing for Pesticides. do labs do this as well? since the market is flooded with a lot of illegal stuff, and you know not all growers use ethical methods to produce safe herbs.

admittedly, I do use pesticides such as Forbid, Floramite, and Monterrey's garden and insect spray only during, and up to the last day of veg, but never in Flower as not to taint the end product. and Pesticide testing would give me, and my patients peace of mind.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    I know a few places in Michigan. I have had some ask for a lab report and I tell em"This aint no funking car fax, but you can take it for a test drive. If you cant tell with a scope and the smoke, then you don't deserve my smoke." I'm down to see the potency, but I charge as minimal as possible and just don't see the need to pay someone to tell me it's good. Any and if there is extra money it goes to the Temple for updates and maintenance. I have a buddy that just got one, so I'm sure I will have him hook me up on some tests. funk on
    I had a dispo charge me $50, so I know the test is considerably less than that - I wouldn't be surprised if the cost is $25-$30. That's cheap enough for me to eat the cost; I would never pass that cost along to the patients, because testing my gear is an exercise in mental masturbation (I'm glad to know the results, but they don't make anything better).

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    I know MJ is getting all tech advanced these days.
    But lets not forget R and R value of the herb.

Peace,

DSF.
    I'm in this weird place where I both need the meds for my ailments and wholly enjoy the effects of my medicine, too. I don't take pills, because I tend to abuse them. Same reason I don't drink. So, I'm left with this awesome natural remedy that's helpful and fun. The cannabis is full of win.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by StonerScience View Post
    As a grower, it would be nice to know what the THC and CBD content of our great product. not just for the end user's curiosity's sake. inspecting buds with a loupe is not always a sure fire way to determine quality. I've grown plenty of smoke with lots of trichs, only to to find out Mexican stick and seed schwag gave better results.

I also wanted to address Testing for Pesticides. do labs do this as well? since the market is flooded with a lot of illegal stuff, and you know not all growers use ethical methods to produce safe herbs.

admittedly, I do use pesticides such as Forbid, Floramite, and Monterrey's garden and insect spray only during, and up to the last day of veg, but never in Flower as not to taint the end product. and Pesticide testing would give me, and my patients peace of mind.
    I don't disagree, SS. I didn't feel like typing that much, though.
    Last edited by RacerX; 09-06-2012 at 12:45 AM.

ground up
    Status
    Liked
    1077 times
    cannalytics and iron labs in mi

don't know if the place in TC is still running tests or not tho

testing is a good selection tool

in this pheno hunt nightmare

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast