CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    pyramid-of-khafre.jpg
    tumblr_lo2e7xJcJ91qjrqypo1_500.jpg

So I just got back from my trip to Cairo, Egypt and boy do I have some news for you guys! As I was on a guided tour through the burial tomb of a Pharoah.. I wont say which because I don’t want to get in trouble… as I am taking great risk telling you how I obtained...
    “THE SEEDS OF THE PHAROAHS”!!!!
    I had a opportunity to open and look inside the sarcacophagus of a pahroah and noticed grains and some seeds in the corner. I took the handful of seeds and noticed that they are the ancient cannabis seeds of the Pharoahs of Egypt!!!!!! I will preserve these sacred genetics and will not let them get in to evil’s hands!!! For I am a scientist! And I am better than all of you! I have the “ANCIENT SEEDS OF THE PHAROAHS”!! ALL HALE BEFORE ME! Did I mention you ALL are nothing but Pollenchuckers and not breeders? I am an ALL-KNOWING SCIENTIST!! Everyone else doesn’t know anything about cannabis science! …......

Sound familiar?! Xie xie ni…douche.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ahhhh! Thats fuckin funny! to you Duns, you crack me up mofo!
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Thanks duns for taking such a risky opertunity. Wow ancient pharaho seeds, ya better head over the science lab so you dont contaminate em with your funk. God knows our pollen chucker buddies will just rape em and destroy everything good like they always do. Damn them dudes for making us grow and smoke this bunk genetically funk tabockal. Why do they want to give us flavorful, powerful, and easy to grow fake ass genetics. So my advice is, Go Tell everyone that ya have em and then shit on em, yeah, that's straight up scientific. Bless ya on your journey to preserving these god sents. FUNK OFF
    Funk Monk

Status
    Country
    China
    Liked
    104 times
    correction you made mates with an old gay surfer who told you that and as a 16 year old new bong hitter you believed it and passed it off.

lol.... funny yes !

however your a goo bitch... right ?

Do you remember the content and starting pint of the thread.

lol.... dis you pass your SAT s ?

or what do they call it in Spain !

i seem to remember you boy !

Xie xie ni hou xi ming zi Illuminati lol

heres a new strain name .... lol SHITHOUSE MONEKY TURD.

lol

anyway thats more than 2 mins given your 2 mons in the game.

lets see when did you start ....? lets carry this on on your thread as its more relevant to dogshit x gayfuck.. right ?

see you there !

Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    pyramid-of-khafre.jpg
    tumblr_lo2e7xJcJ91qjrqypo1_500.jpg

So I just got back from my trip to Cairo, Egypt and boy do I have some news for you guys! As I was on a guided tour through the burial tomb of a Pharoah.. I wont say which because I don’t want to get in trouble… as I am taking great risk telling you how I obtained...
    “THE SEEDS OF THE PHAROAHS”!!!!
    I had a opportunity to open and look inside the sarcacophagus of a pahroah and noticed grains and some seeds in the corner. I took the handful of seeds and noticed that they are the ancient cannabis seeds of the Pharoahs of Egypt!!!!!! I will preserve these sacred genetics and will not let them get in to evil’s hands!!! For I am a scientist! And I am better than all of you! I have the “ANCIENT SEEDS OF THE PHAROAHS”!! ALL HALE BEFORE ME! Did I mention you ALL are nothing but Pollenchuckers and not breeders? I am an ALL-KNOWING SCIENTIST!! Everyone else doesn’t know anything about cannabis science! …......

Sound familiar?! Xie xie ni…douche.

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden_Seeds View Post
    mmm boy i remember your little market tricks and dogshit x alien fuckdick = dont know a god damn shit about fuck.....

thats how im starting off....

and yes im older and yes 20 years experience in Science ..

you have been all but 2 moons in this game.which is why ive spent 2 minutes writing this....

Good luck on your new strain of dog shit x alien suck my motha fuckin cock you prick =

IVE GOT BONGS OLDER THAN YOU .

welcome to Scientists and how they treat twats.

oopppss 2.1 mins

NOW WATCH AND LEARN ... STOP THROWING YOUR CARE CENTRE POLLEN THATS DANK ON DOG SHIT.

wang ba da !

Xie xie ben ben ren.

PS, WE AWAIT YOUR GENOME SEQUENCING PATTERN AND WORK PRIOR TO SMOKING WEED AS A PRE REQUISITE TO BEING A new fuckin breeder.

and dog turd this is my forum right so keep up your dog shit elsewhere. note my change in tone given your junior disrespect.

and as our buddy above so eluoquently put it, we'll be giving out freebies of our NEW STRAINS!

presenting....

dogshit x alien fuckdick

dogshit x alien suck my motha fuckin cock you prick

release dates TBA.... get em while there hot!
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Status
    Country
    China
    Liked
    104 times
    Dear Duns,

I now think this it is very funny and my crew are asking me about my pyramid beans now lol.
    But hey although i find it funny now . thanks liking my new plants .
    You know lifes not so serious and i shouldnt be either.
    Recognition is so important . I realise its better to realise others recognition rather than have upset.
    Its not like you can hate my Chinese appearance or im Asian ,you just like to make big joke.
    Sorry my new friends i hope you can accept. We can recognise each other too. Im just in love with my different plants i picked thats all. And id love your ideas for some solid crosses . Think the new Chinese pure (flying dutchmen or SK1) . I call it Sheng Bei ...holy grail !
    You know how serious my work is and being good at work and being a good seed seller are two different things. Ive decided NOT to sell seeds.
    I hope you continue to drop in. Its appreciated .

Nin peng yo !
    (politely your friend )

Lao Wang
    Forbidden seeds
    Last edited by Forbidden_Seeds; 07-24-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden_Seeds View Post
    Dear Duns,

I now think this it is very funny and my crew are asking me about my pyramid beans now lol.
    But hey although i find it funny now . thanks liking my new plants .
    You know lifes not so serious and i shouldnt be either.
    Recognition is so important . I realise its better to realise others recognition rather than have upset.
    Its not like you can hate my Chinese appearance or im Asian ,you just like to make big joke.
    Sorry my new friends i hope you can accept. We can recognise each other too. Im just in love with my different plants i picked thats all. And id love your ideas for some solid crosses . Think the new Chinese pure (flying dutchmen or SK1) . I call it Sheng Bei ...holy grail !
    You know how serious my work is and being good at work and being a good seed seller are two different things. Ive decided NOT to sell seeds.
    I hope you continue to drop in. Its appreciated .

Nin peng yo !
    (politely your friend )

Lao Wang
    Forbidden seeds

Good to see ya in better spirits! Take care. -PDX
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Mmmmmmmmmmm.... Do i smell some humble pie>>> funk on
    Funk Monk

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    ballsy time to take a trip to egypt, but SO cool man!

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I don't think duns' post means what you think it means, matt. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast