Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    England
    Liked
    208 times
    False advertizing, i mean we see it in every day life not just in the weed game, but WTF is it all about, things nuit companies say about their products really gets my goat, i mean if you grown weed a few years you will know its a load of bollox and mostly if not all false claims, but lots fall for it still. Summink should be done about it, in fact i can see one in the advertisement banner now, "double your yield and 50% more THC, click here", get the fuck outa here, cracks me up things like that yet nothing is ever done about it in a legal sense. What`s it all about, i`ll tell you , rich getting richer bleeding the poor dry so basically the $. Just my ten penneth worth.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    I look at it like this. If I painted a picture of the Mona Lisa, and did a good job. It probably wouldn't be worth much. But it might be just as good a picture as the original.

As to say, some people will pay big money just for a name.

And maybe some people do get better results with certain products and methods.
    Or maybe they just like spending money.

I know that GH nutes, work very well for hydro. And you can even use miracle grow in soil and get good results.

But variety, is what makes the world go round and keep going

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    As long as there are fools, they and their money will... Ya know.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    37 times
    Right Said osprey

Status
    Liked
    24 times
    I've always been pretty cheap, so I'm not buying much of any of the super duper nutes. I've used nothing but Miracle Gro or Vigaro version of the same thing. Add in a generic bloom booster during flower, and grow with 2 - 65W CFLs in a closet. Still keeps me in more weed than I can smoke/vape, for a pretty low price.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I'll admit to springing for Fox Farms nutes. I've used the box store stuff and honestly had better results with the brand name. Though I imagine much of it has to do with my learning curve as well. Might be able to go back to the cheap stuff, now that I'm a bit better at what I'm doing.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow