Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Been thinkN [under the influence of wifi] ,Has anyone done a grow start to finish?I have about 37 questions at the moment.So if ya decide to chime in, be ready!!!!I need info

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    No sir, my Illuminati, Sure Fire, Cannobi, Hazeman, Bohdi, will be my first public display of funkness. I have personal journals dating back 7 yrs ago, but only personal info and pictures with nothing online but the current ones. My man duns should maybe Waxdaddy, Kes, Oh shit Freegrow for sure and that dudes the man so post them questions anyway homie. Im sure the community will throw their opinion in any way, like this muthafunker. Funk you
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Well Monk ,thanks again for being there when a brotha's in need!!!!!!!!!FunkN with you I might as well cut the chase,and get down to it.What I really want to know is opinions on breeding with multiple males, in the same run.
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    No sir, my Illuminati, Sure Fire, Cannobi, Hazeman, Bohdi, will be my first public display of funkness. I have personal journals dating back 7 yrs ago, but only personal info and pictures with nothing online but the current ones. My man duns should maybe Waxdaddy, Kes, Oh shit Freegrow for sure and that dudes the man so post them questions anyway homie. Im sure the community will throw their opinion in any way, like this muthafunker. Funk you

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EIGHTGAGE View Post
    Well Monk ,thanks again for being there when a brotha's in need!!!!!!!!!FunkN with you I might as well cut the chase,and get down to it.What I really want to know is opinions on breeding with multiple males, in the same run.
    Can I ask (out of curiosity), are they multiple males of the same strain? As an uneducated, non-cannabis-breeding layman, I see two ways of picking the best breeder from multiple males of the same strain: A) Using clones of the same female, breed each male to a female, and then grow out the beans to see which male passed on the most desirable traits, or B) Clone and reverse the male, flower, and pick the one with the traits you like the best to breed with. Option A is going to take a looong time with a lot of pheno cataloging and choosing; Option B may not actually pass on the traits you find attractive in the reversed and flowered male. Real breeders may have better insight than I, though.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Let me just put it out there..................I have a 4'X4'X4' natureform incubator111.jpg I've converted to meet my needs.Some of you know I'm on a personal search for some serious meds,ya know the funk-up the rest of your day,type shiztt..Fasten your seat belt,and cancel all appointments type shiztt.I also know some of you have what I need!!Now tell the truth,how does this sound???I need 4 people with something very personal,special,home made ,hand made..2 females and 1 male from each person will be kept for aEND OF THE WORLD, 2012 RED CUP ORGY!!!12 CUPS,400 WATTS,12/12 FROM SEED.Notes ,pics,ect.At the end of grow everything dies.No clones,keepers,or studs.Each plants seeds will then be devided by the 4 fingers and thumb(myself) that came together 2 create the Fist of Funk plant.My interests are strictly personal,but I bet some special beans would come from this wild party!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now is this a stoners smoke induced dream,or should WE make this happen???Whats the real WW fam??????

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I have no males to offer, beans is what I could do, but the timing would be thrown off. If you dont get much bite off this thread, try and hit up the "who wants to collabo" I know Duns, Tre, T1420, and Crom well you get the point. Throw this offer out to them as well. If you dont mind me asking what's your aliment, so I can get a better idea of the fist of funk strain. I love the name by the way. lol. I think you like the couch potato indica stuff. If you dont get some peeps to help out let me know and see what we can do. Dont take offense if the dream dont come true, but we can certainly try to dream a little. funk on
    Quote Originally Posted by EIGHTGAGE View Post
    Let me just put it out there..................I have a 4'X4'X4' natureform incubator111.jpg I've converted to meet my needs.Some of you know I'm on a personal search for some serious meds,ya know the funk-up the rest of your day,type shiztt..Fasten your seat belt,and cancel all appointments type shiztt.I also know some of you have what I need!!Now tell the truth,how does this sound???I need 4 people with something very personal,special,home made ,hand made..2 females and 1 male from each person will be kept for aEND OF THE WORLD, 2012 RED CUP ORGY!!!12 CUPS,400 WATTS,12/12 FROM SEED.Notes ,pics,ect.At the end of grow everything dies.No clones,keepers,or studs.Each plants seeds will then be devided by the 4 fingers and thumb(myself) that came together 2 create the Fist of Funk plant.My interests are strictly personal,but I bet some special beans would come from this wild party!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now is this a stoners smoke induced dream,or should WE make this happen???Whats the real WW fam??????
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Good luck guys, I hope all is well

mal

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I might have something worth the time, 8. It's a sat, though. I had a male, but it's gone. I just germed a few more beans and I might have another, though - I'll know in four or five weeks.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1965 times
    So you want 2 females and 1 male clones from 4 different people and put them all together to make seeds? Well how are you going to keep track of what is what or what will you be doing with all those bastard seeds? What is your goal behind this project? If you are trying to make something special for yourself you might want to rethink this a little. just my 2 cents.

Need a little more details, but I'm sure my ww family can help out. They do make dreams come true, 1st hand knowledge. I'll chip in to get the ball rolling.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Hey Monk,I think I was born in Fast Forward,not quite hyper,but ALWAYS busy doing somthing.Working on things for next week,or month! Torn ab muscle that Never heald right.Tore it pretty good back in the 90's training with Mr. Missouri.Inherited RA,joints kill me, I dont like pills,I have vics,and cyclobenz butlike I said,I dont like pills!!!!I'm a home healthcare provider.2 shooting vics, and my cuz,stage 4 lymphoma,and my 80yr old father.Oh and by the way,your right.Couch lock 4 sure is what I'm after!!Actually,I would like to find it diffacult to get off the floor and make it to the couch!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    I have no males to offer, beans is what I could do, but the timing would be thrown off. If you dont get much bite off this thread, try and hit up the "who wants to collabo" I know Duns, Tre, T1420, and Crom well you get the point. Throw this offer out to them as well. If you dont mind me asking what's your aliment, so I can get a better idea of the fist of funk strain. I love the name by the way. lol. I think you like the couch potato indica stuff. If you dont get some peeps to help out let me know and see what we can do. Dont take offense if the dream dont come true, but we can certainly try to dream a little. funk on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast