Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I've been considering growing something other then the ol' Herb. Crazy right? What about a herb garden, like cooking herbs. Not Herbs, herbs. You know. Any of you gardeners put real veggies in with the crops?

Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    I always think about doing tomatos since i like home made spaghetti sauce, and usually start some plants with the good ol herb, but never have done a full grow with it. I usually got too much to do with just a weed grow lol

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    That's kind of how I feel. It's a labor of love with the Cannabis, it's a labor of food with the other stuff. The food part doesn't exactly make it an imperative for me, as I can get that down at the store. The Cannabis though, not as easily had.

Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    Not good quality stuff anyway lol

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Exactly. My first bagseed grow was fluorescent lamps. . . I still came out with better herb than what was in the bag in the first place. Home grown is the way to go.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    16 times
    I never thought of growing anything until I grew cannabis. Now I'm thinking about starting a vegetable garden in my back yard in the spring. The wife is really happy about the idea of having fresh vegetables to cook with, even though I do most of the cooking lol

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1 times
    cannabis turned me into a farmer! i grow everything, black pepper, tomato, potato, onions, herbs,and peppers to name a few . i cant even eat store bought lettuce anymore. and all i grow in are a few raised beds and pots.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    87 times
    i have a large grow tent filled with my flower seedlings. everything from sunflowers to daisies. i have some herbs started as well. i normally am way too practical so this year i decided on beauty. it won't be beautiful this year, but next year i will have a wonderful full season floral show.

i have painted up some clay pots for the herbs. i will grow them outside this summer and bring them inside for window light for the winter. so far my rosemary is not doing well. i might have to buy that plant. i am actually going to try to teach myself to harvest seeds this year.

x[+]x
    Status
    Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    so far my rosemary is not doing well. i might have to buy that plant. i am actually going to try to teach myself to harvest seeds this year.
    i've never managed to successfully grow rosemary from seed, even in italy. start off with a bought plant. it's way easier to just take cuttings.

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    aargh! this is frustrating!...I just recently read an article in a back issue of treating yourself by mr. nice's partner shantibaba about a few plants that help repel pests and such. i'll be damned if i can find it at the moment though. garlic was on the list as well as some type of mint. that article and this thread will cross my mind again sometime.. I do not suggest you begin holding your breath just yet!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast