Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spider Mites.

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Try some mite rid from the boys in Austrialia. I love it and it is a good switch up from the mite wash. I like the mitey wash, but have better results with Mite Rid, and you only have to spray the top halfs of the leaves. Good and gentle, but strong enough to funk with them lil funkers. funk on and keep on the war boys, dont let the lil guys get ya.
    great to hear the part about mite rid only needing to be applied to the top half. moves it straight to the top of the list of products to try once i'm growing. as a one-hander... turning over an individual leaf or leaves will not be a n issue. turning over a leaf or leaves and applying a spray solution simultaneously was a challenge i had no idea yet how i would accomplish

Status
    Liked
    1 times
    I just ordered my first 100x scope. I don't think I have mites but recently introduced a clone that only had 2 weeks of quarantine so thought I better be proactive and keep an eye out for them!

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    GOOD IDEA! its always best to be on top of the pests. Also watch for powdery mildew iy is by far more dangerous to you than a mite. But mites rob vital nectar from the plant & lead to horrible bud & no one wants to smoke them.
    Welcome aboard & get your grow up in the grow section
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Status
    Liked
    17 times
    Spider mites are about the size of a poppy seed. They insert a tube into the plant and suck out its juices. If any plant of yours is getting infected, wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent infecting the other plants.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    4 times
    I had encountered them only once and ordered some Mighty Wash online. And I mean it totally wiped out all traces of 'em. I dont know whats in that stuff, but it sure did do the trick.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123