Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    What have you had success with? How bad was it?

I once had the most wonderful grow at about 96 Deg.(F) It was three different strains, six plants total. I did no enriching with CO2 or anything like that. What I believe made the real difference is the method I used for feeding. I call it "Dirt-O-Ponics". . . I used approximately 4 gallon trash bins from the WalSatan, put a 4" layer of gravel in the bottoms, which I had drilled numerous drainage holes in. Covered the gravel with good generic soil with no amendments in it. I also plant directly into the final pot, most growers do not do this so it's whatever. . . That BS aside, I piped in all the plants on a drip system, low fert concentrations and frequent watering. The plants became very rootbound, very quickly. Again, not an ideal situation. All this was going on in a 30"X30"X60" tent as well. Crazy. After all was said and done, despite the ridiculous conditions, I had amazing cannabis and no hermies. It can happen, this is a tough plant.

Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    Does 200 plants outdoors eaten by deer and bugs count? only had 32 left from that one

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    HAHAHAHAHA! That totally counts. Totally.

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    800 watts in a 3x2x5 closet with a bathroom fan as a exhaust in SoCal in the summer.Then last was just the opposite this year temps down to low 40's in my grow.I was pullin 2-4 oz of bubba master & a few other kushs in the hot box & some asshat gave me mildew in this grow so Im gonna guesstimate about 4-6 oz off each plant here if the could of gone full term.Still got 2 oz a plant pulling em 3 weeks early.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3 times
    Most important thing is your plant's grow area should feel comfortable to you at all times. So try to maintain a consistent temperature.

Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    74 times
    What strain were you growing that they did so well under 96 degrees?

We tried flowering a few Colombian Gold landraces in a perfectly controlled environment and they HATED it. So to some landrace genetics, the extremes are a perfectly controlled indoor environment. I think it has most to do with the indoor lighting being too much...

Status
    Liked
    3 times
    I am at 95 deg. F already at May 20, it's my first grow, and I have 87 plants and counting. This is going to be an interesting summer considering I am growing outdoors and last year there were over 70 days over 100.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I was growing all Indica. They were shorties and fatties. I would have to get my grow journal out of the shed to remember the strains. Most were from Mandala, I think.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    I was growing trainwreck,pre 98, bubba master, master, master og,sleppytimg, some bag seed, couple others I dont recall.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers