Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet View Post
    Thank You Bodhi!

IMG_20121218_155049 Bodhi Gift.jpg
    Wifi #3 x Snow lotus, Sunshine Day Dream & Goji OG

Great Score Vet,How did you get the Wifi #3,& Sunshine Day Dream do you know Bodhi?
    That Wifi #3 xSnow lotus sounds like the kill.pure fire,today I recived my Bodhi's Jabba's Stash.i have his Goji OG,White Lotus,Greedos Stash,Jabba's Stash, I'm currently growing the Goji OG it's in veg & looks like a super strong strain very healthy,ill be taking some cuts & flowering her out in a few weeks going to do some bonsai on her ive been topping & super cropping & she's takin it all in her stride,I can't wait to flower her to see what she is like..any way peace out for now bro & best of luck with them not that you'll need it Bodhi's gear seems to be a winner...
    IMF.
    Last edited by IrishMediFarmer; 12-20-2012 at 09:19 PM.
    Irish Medi Farmer

Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMediFarmer View Post
    I made an order on Tuesday morning form the Attidude seed bank I got more Bodhi gear Jabba's Stash & was delighted to see all the freebies,anyway I went to pay for the order with my cc using there sage pay but was brought to some sort of loading page but it froze & it didn't take the payment.i went back into my account to try pay again but couldn't?so I had to make the order again by this time it was late early Tuesday morning,I was busy for the day & didn't get back to make the order again untill Tuesday night going into we'd morning any made the order again but this time most of the freebies from the original order were gone something like ten freebies second order 2 freebies.at the bottom of the order it says any comments with order,I explained what had happened but they haven't emalid me or changed the order it's already dispatched so ill have to wait & see if the gave me the freebies most of which I will donate!but untill this I have found the Attidude to be very fast & have only ever contacted them once before asking to switch one of the freebies with another of there freebies because I had got that strain on previous order but I was told NO they do not switch the freebies I asked for the OG 18 instead of the Kandy Kush both where going as freebies depending of order value!i have found that the Seed Depot are easy to deal with any will do most things to keep you happy especially if the have advertised so!!i will let you know what the sent me if the extra freebies where there or not?Peace out for now.
    IMF
    Hey people just an update on the above rant!well the Attidude sent out all the freebies like I asked so this time all things went smoothly.My seeds arrived today with 12 freebies & all I bought was the one pack of Bodhi's Jabba's Stash.So I'm very happy indeed..& the freebies will go to a good home,So all in all a Great Transaction with the Attidude Seed Bank.
    Peace out for now.
    IMF.
    Irish Medi Farmer

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Got my Jabba's Stash yesterday !

IMF I don't know him personally but that's what I received....Now to wait for the other order for the Triangle Kush that's sitting there until Bodhi or 303 seeds release or re-stock.

Almost out the woods

WaxDaddy
    I was always told not to send more than I could afford to lose. Because of that I only shop 3 places that's it. Peace an Love to all ww! WaxDaddy

Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    626 times
    Me too. The tude, seed depot, and cannazon. Maybe sannies, or vancouver seed bank every now n again.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Just got a conformation on my lost package I messed up on. Mr C has found and resent. Funk on Madd Farmer getting some funk loving! hehehe!
    Funk Monk

Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Hey there weathers...just made & payed for another order from the Attidude Seed Bank..well I ordered more gear from Bodhi 1 pack of Sunshine Daydream & 1 pack of Tigers Milk..I made the order yesterday morrning I opted to pay by telephone..they took the order yesterday I even put a msg on the order that I would ring @ 9AM on Monday the 4th today..well I rang to pay & I was told they were after selling out of the SunShine DayDream..& that I should have paid instantly???how could I do this I asked the girl if they are closed over the weekend..they open @ 9am on Mondays so telephone orders & orders in the post will not be held for you..this is a disgrace...this is the second time that the Attidude Seed bank have done this to me...same with my last order..buy two packs of Bodhi's Seeds get a free pack of Harlequin (high cbd) x Appalachia...well I missed out on the Harlequin (high cbd) x Appalachia aswell cause I didn't pay imeditly...I am realy annoyed about this...I had to chage my order this morrning...my new order is 1pack of Tigers Milk & 1 pack of Jabba's Stash...I'm annoyed because I realy wanted to get them Sunshine Daydream & Harlequin (high cbd) x Appalachia...I told the girl that this will be my last order at the Attidude..& told her how the other seed banks like The Seed Depot will hold your order for 21 days giving you time to send in you cash or making ur payment with ur CC either way when you make an order & it is taken as long as you pay you will always get your order....I can't believe that the Attidude would not even honour the order..even though if I wanted to pay imeditly I couldn't because they were closed yesterday..& couldnt pay untill 9AM this morrning which I did.i set my alarm to go off @ 8:55am so I could ring as soon as they opend..I'm starting to ramble here...but just a word of advice if you are using the Attidude Seed Bank..if you see an item drop & you want them use a Credit Card or pre paid Credit Card...as soon as you make the order pay for it..it's the only way to make sure you will get you order..my order wasn't even 20hrs ago but I wasn't quick enough paying???so I missed out on the SunShine Daydreamas I said to the girl after she stopped shouting at me that I thought it was wrong that they don't put orders aside untill they are paid for...even if it is only for a couple of days it would give time for the orders that opt to pay in cash to arrive...I said to the girl that this is not a good service..it means only the people that have Credit Cards can actually get there correct order espicaly if its from a breeder that only release small batches...the rest of us haven't got a chance...even if you think you have baged them wait till you have paid before you get yourself all excited...ain't no compassion over at The Attidude Seed Bank...cash is king with them..no customer service or accountability...realy am dissapointed..but have to look on the bright side I did get the Tigers Milk & another Pack of the Jabba's Stash...I did get some freebies wich I will donate to other people...can't rember exactly what cause I'm so annoyed..but I'm sure some one will be happy to get them...any way ill leave it there..& hope no one else has this happen to them..Bad Form Attidude..just lost another good customer.peace..
    IMF.
    Last edited by IrishMediFarmer; 02-04-2013 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Mistake
    Irish Medi Farmer

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456