Weed Watcher
    Out of the Blue & Teetering on the Point of No Return
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times
    Cannabis Quotes ,,,

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."
    - Buddha

"They've outlawed the number one vegetable on the planet."
    - Timothy Leary

"If the words "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."
    - Terence McKenna

"I don't want to fucking give the United States government one fucking dollar of taxes. I think that they should go to fucking jail for getting you and me and 20 million people getting arrested for pot. It is the safest thing you can do in the universe."
    –Jack Herer

"Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    - The Bible, Genesis 1:29

"Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural? "
    - Bill Hicks

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."
    - Albert Einstein

"First they ignore you; then they mock you; then they punish you; then you win."
    - Mahatma Ghandi

"I’d always done a lot of sniffing glue as a kid. I was very interested in glue, and then I went to lager and speed, and I drifted into heroin because as a kid growing up everybody told me, ‘don’t smoke marijuana, it will kill you’."
    - Irvine Welsh, author of "Trainspotting," recalling his own experience with drug abuse.

"What was done with the seed saved from the India Hemp last summer? It ought, all of it, to have been sewn again; that not only a stock of seed sufficient for my own purposes might have been raised, but to have disseminated the seed to others; as it is more valuable than the common Hemp."
    - George Washington, Writings of Washington, Vol. 35, pg. 72

"Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?"
    - Henry Ford

"By any of the major criteria of harm - mortality, morbidity, toxicity, addictiveness and relationship with crime - cannabis is less harmful than any of the other major illicit drugs, or than alcohol or tobacco."
    - Report of the British Police Foundation March 2000

"Estimates suggest that from 20 to 50 million Americans routinely, albeit illegally, smoke marijuana without the benefit of direct medical supervision. Yet, despite this long history of use and the extraordinarily high numbers of social smokers, there are simply no credible reports to suggest that consuming marijuana has caused a single death. By contrast, aspirin, a commonly used, over-the-counter medicine, causes hundreds of deaths each year."
    - DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."
    - DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young

"Mistrust those in whom the urge to punish is strong."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche, German philosopher (1844-1900)

"Marijuana, when mixed with hay, causes death to the horses that eat it."
    - New York Times, 1934

"You bet I did -— and I enjoyed it."
    - Michael Bloomberg, New York City Mayor, when asked if he had ever smoked marijuana."It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error."
    - U.S. Supreme Court, in American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382,442

"That is not a drug. It's a leaf."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger about marijuana, 2007

"Hemp is Earth's number-one biomass resource; it is capable of producing 10 tons per acre in four months. "
    - Jack Herer

"Prohibition... goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."
    - Abraham Lincoln, December 1840

"It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error."
    - U.S. Supreme Court, in American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382,442

"That is not a drug. It's a leaf."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger about marijuana, 2007

"Hemp is Earth's number-one biomass resource; it is capable of producing 10 tons per acre in four months. "
    - Jack Herer

"Prohibition... goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."
    - Abraham Lincoln, December 1840

"Marijuana is taken by musicians. And I'm not speaking about good musicians, but the jazz type..."
    - Harry J. Anslinger, Federal Bureau of Narcotics, 1948

Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Is gairid ár gcairt ar an saol seo ,,,

Sláinte !

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."
    Sigmund Freud about the Irish

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
    George Carlin

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
    - Benjamin Franklin

"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again."
    - Bill Clinton

"I never understood that line. The point was to inhale. That was the point."
    - Barack Obama, When asked, "Unlike other presidents, did you inhale?'

"Marijuana is ten times more dangerous than twenty years ago."
    - Bill Clinton, 1992

"Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana"
    - Les Claypool

"Congress should definitely consider decriminalizing possession of marijuana.... We should concentrate on prosecuting the rapists and burglars who are a menace to society."
    - U.S. Representative Dan Quayle, March 1977

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."
    - Ronald Reagan

"May 12-13: Sowed Hemp at Muddy hole by Swamp. August 7: Began to separate the Male from the Female at Do - rather too late."
    - George Washington, Diary

"When even one American - who has done nothing wrong - is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth, then all Americans are in peril."
    - Harry S. Truman

"Penalties against possession of a drug should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself; and where they are, they should be changed. Nowhere is this more clear to me than in the laws against possession of marihuana in private for personal use… Therefore, I support legislation amending Federal law to eliminate all Federal criminal penalties for the possession of up to one ounce of marihuana."
    - President Jimmy Carter, Speech delivered to Congress, 1977

"The importation and sale of marijuana is condemned and punished as a serious crime, but we accept as legitimate the manufacture and sale of an infinitely more addictive and deadly drug: the nicotine in cigarettes that cost the lives of 390,000 American citizens last year."
    - Jimmy Carter, 1990

"The lesson has already been learned with alcohol prohibition. We tried to engineer an alcohol-free society and ended up with huge criminal enterprises, government corruption, children lured into organized crime and random violence that took the lives of countless innocent people."
    - Kurt Schmoke, Mayor of Baltimore

"In any civilized society, it is every citizen's responsibility to obey just laws. But at the same time, it is every citizen's responsibility to disobey unjust laws."
    - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others... he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current that sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.
    - Robert F. Kennedy

"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one"
    "There is no greater tyranny, than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law and in the name of justice"
    - Montesquieu

"When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other in order that the people may require a leader."
    - Plato

"If you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel."
    - Milton Friedman, Economist, Nobel Prize winner

"Laws that threaten do not persuade."
    - Seneca

"The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"Freedom is that faculty that enlarges the usefulness of all other faculties."
    - Immanuel Kant

Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Sláinte !

George Carlin

Status
    Liked
    1040 times
    my favorite is a joe rogan quote

"weed doesn't take away your motivation to do things, it takes away your motivation to do things that suck"

think I just found my new sig lol
    Last edited by Rolln_J; 07-31-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    "May 12-13: Sowed Hemp at Muddy hole by Swamp. August 7: Began to separate the Male from the Female at Do - rather too late."
    - George Washington, Diary
    Damn it George! QUIT chasing that tail and tend to that field damn it or all hell may bring forth it's fury$$
    "When even one American - who has done nothing wrong - is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth, then all Americans are in peril."
    - Harry S. Truman
    Yo Harry, have you got your citizen chip installed yet?

Im high, and first thing came to mind if I could respond like a jack ass in the back of the class. FUNK OFF
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times

Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Sláinte !

George Carlin

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times

Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Sláinte !

George Carlin

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times

Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Sláinte !

George Carlin

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times
    "In fact, marijuana lowers your stress level and lowers your body temperature. It actually seems that people live longer if they use it. If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you'll add 24 years to your life."
    - Jack Herer

"The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world."
    - Carl Sagan

"You're asking the government to control individual morality. This is a government that can't buy a toilet seat for under $600."
    - Peter McWilliams, Author of "Ain't Nobody's Business If You Do"

“Psychedelics are probably responsible for every aspect of human evolution apart from the decline in bodyhair.”
    - Terence McKenna, Food of the Gods

"Think for yourself. Know what you're doing. Question authority."
    - Timothy Leary

"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
    - Timothy Leary

"We had an episode where Bud asks his dad, 'I was named after the beer, right, Dad?' And Ed O'Neill, who played my dad, says, 'Uh. . . . Right, son!' My theory is that Bud Bundy was named after marijuana."
    - David Faustino, "Bud" in Married With Children

"My point of view, while extremely cogent, is unpopular. . . . That the repressive nature of the legalities vis-a-vis drugs are destroying the legal system and corrupting the police system."
    - Jack Nicholson

"There's been no top authority saying what marijuana does to you. I really don't know that much about it. I tried it once but it didn't do anything to me."
    - John Wayne

"I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk."
    - Steve Martin

"I do smoke, but I don't go through all this trouble just because I want to make my drug of choice legal. It's about personal freedom. We should have the right in this country to do what we want, if we don't hurt anybody. Seventy-two million people in this country have smoked pot. Eighteen to 20 million in the last year. These people should not be treated as criminals."
    - Woody Harrelson

"I'm for legalizing marijuana. Why pick on those drugs? Valium is legal. You just go to a doctor and get it and overdose on it - what's the difference? Prozac, all that stuff, so why not marijuana? Who cares? It's something that grows out of the ground - why not? Go smoke a head of cabbage. I don't care what you smoke."
    - Howard Stern

"Forty million Americans smoked marijuana; the only ones who didn't like it were Judge Ginsberg, Clarence Thomas and Bill Clinton."
    - Jay Leno

"I'm an idiot anyway, but sometimes you feel like an idiot times ten when you're stoned."
    - Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)

"And I would not feel so all alone, everybody must get stoned!"
    - Bob Dylan, Rainy day women

"Yeah, man. It's time to let de people get good herbs and smoke. Government's a joke. All dey wan' is ya smoke cigarettes and cigar. Some cigar wickeder den herb. Yeah, man, ya can't smoke cigar. Smoke herb. Some big cigar me see man wit', God bless! Me tell him must smoke herb."
    - Bob Marley

"Growing hemp as nature designed it is vital to our urgent need to reduce greenhouse gases and ensure the survival of our planet."
    - Jack Herer

"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."
    - Jerry Garcia, Rolling Stone, 1989

"It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics… dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend."
    - Louis Armstrong

~

"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."
    - Jerry Garcia, Rolling Stone, 1989

"It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics… dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend."
    - Louis Armstrong

"I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?"
    - Willie Nelson

"I think pot should be legal. I don't smoke it, but I like the smell of it."
    - Andy Warhol

"Marijuana is rejected all over the world. Damned. In England heroin is alright for out-patents, but marijuana? They'll put your ass in jail. I wonder why that is? The only reason could be: To Serve the Devil - Pleasure! Pleasure, which is a dirty word in Christian culture."
    - Lenny Bruce

~

"I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?"
    - Willie Nelson

"I think pot should be legal. I don't smoke it, but I like the smell of it."
    - Andy Warhol

"Hey, whats in this shit man.”
    “Mostly maui wowie, but its got some labrador in it.”
    “Whats labrador man?”
    “Its dog shit. My dog ate my stash so I had to follow him around with a little baggy for 3 days. It really blew the dogs mind."
    - Cheech & Chong

"Marijuana is rejected all over the world. Damned. In England heroin is alright for out-patents, but marijuana? They'll put your ass in jail. I wonder why that is? The only reason could be: To Serve the Devil - Pleasure! Pleasure, which is a dirty word in Christian culture."
    - Lenny Bruce

Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Sláinte !

George Carlin

Free Marijuana Grow Bible

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed