Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Me first...

WallStreet is a nickname I acquired a few yrs ago - working with a group of rough and tumble dudes fuelling planes and equipment at a local airport. I've fuelled private jets, 747s, WW2 aircraft, copters, monstrous army transports, biplanes, you name it.

The pay was shite - the weed was plentiful, and we all smelled like motor oil, gasoline and aircraft fuel. Booze was tested for - even a mouthwash could get ya fired, no 2nd chances, but they didn't test for herb, so herb it was. Everyday, before during and after shifts. I smoked herb while driving a 30,000 litre tanker truck down an airport runway - and pipeloads in truck cabs while filling the trucks at the depot.

During the obligatory pissing and moaning sessions, I'd always be griping about the money, lack of it, and how I couldn't scare up the cash to buy a Coke at work (among other things). The one other heavy toker made a joke about how I prob really had millions stashed away and was investing heavily in the stock market, and started calling me "WallStreet".

Despite my protests - or probably because of them - the name stuck, and I still get greeted with "WALLSTREET!!!" if I run into one of them on the street.

My lifelong nick is "Classy" - used it for yrs at "icey", but he kept getting trashed and banned for being "too honest", so felt I needed a change. Most there remember Classy - he was popular with the masses, not so much with mods (or asshole devil bastard cocksucker web admin). Classy I got in my teens - after Classy Freddie Blassie, the wrestling manager. He was an all out fashion setter, best dressed man in wrestling, and I was a complete slob. Like when they call a really fat guy "Tiny", or a really tall guy "Shorty". I became "Classy", and my real life gang know me as that, and only call me that - even their kids call me that...

My avatar I acquired at "icey" many yrs ago - and kept him as my own. Many recognize him over my handle, and he actually looks just like me in real life (if you squint). I'm a 205 lb, bald, fat and grumpy version of my av. I love that kid, and will never let him go.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    mine is simple its what I want to be able to do grow freely my avatar is Drizzt Do'erden a dark elf that turns good and comes above ground a deals with racism and other things from a forgotten realms writer Peter Salvatore the man puts the best sword fights on paper love the way he puts sword fighting on paper

peace and words
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Howdy all, mal here. I've been called mal since 8th grade football, just a shortcut for my last name. And my avatar, well Donnybrook has tried to help me with one but I'm too much of a technical idiot for that, thanks anyways. I hope all is well with everyone and their families and friends(impossible) but thats how I feel

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I've had a few different ones growing up from Gang names, but when I was in high school, kids called me funk cause I always had a film roll case full of ten strips and mescaline, always fire. After a stint of time in state facitlies I had my breaking point and turned my life 180 instead of robbing and stealing, I gave it all up and looked at myself as a monk. No worldly possesions and cheap thrills, but how to self sacrifice and stand up against evil for those that need it. Im no saint or no hero I just owe the world for my sins. The word funk can have so many meanings.
    Bruce is my spirtial guide.....So piss of David Caradean cause Im funk monk im here to help, and my life is a real episode of KUNG FU, but in FUNK FU....
    Funk Monk

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Because I survived the 80's true to the game.....

Still here to spit about it.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    FUNKDOOBIEST had a lil influence too
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    I've had a few different ones growing up from Gang names, but when I was in high school, kids called me funk cause I always had a film roll case full of ten strips and mescaline, always fire. After a stint of time in state facitlies I had my breaking point and turned my life 180 instead of robbing and stealing, I gave it all up and looked at myself as a monk. No worldly possesions and cheap thrills, but how to self sacrifice and stand up against evil for those that need it. Im no saint or no hero I just owe the world for my sins. The word funk can have so many meanings.
    Bruce is my spirtial guide.....So piss of David Caradean cause Im funk monk im here to help, and my life is a real episode of KUNG FU, but in FUNK FU....
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    I would love to give my nickname, but this is really a small nation .............

So I will give this instead.

Hello I am Dublin and I am a SkunkFiend ...............

peace,

Dublin.

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    What up everyone! Nice thread WallStreet! Its interesting to hear the backgrounds of all our av's and nicknames.. Mine is simple. I was born and raised in Portland OR and I grown dank.. Hence - PDX 420 Grower.. My avatar is my badge of honor, that I wear proudly! Sub Rosa Gardens for life!!
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    my avatar is simply a picture of me. the name was an attempt to sound out my desire to be pharmaceutical free. at the site I first registered at as bpharmafree i was struggling to come up with a name that wasn't already used and hinted at my deep dislike for big pharma so I chose the phonetic route over fuck big pharma. little did I know that with the upcoming BP oil disaster in the gulf that fuck bp would have worked so well.

edit to add: the hair may not last much longer... it's thinning so quickly on top that a donation to locks of love may be closer than originally planned
    Last edited by b_pharma_free; 07-24-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
    ― John Lennon

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Wait whats my avatar ??????
    The name much to most folks surprise is not for a chick its short for You n Me Girl

OH avatar is me doing a snow angel
    oops now I gotta change my avatar to my partial naked snow angel.
    Last edited by unmeg; 07-30-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast