Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    My username came from a strain i was growing when i first joined another site, mazar afghani x northern lights

I have no idea what my avatar is, hold up lol

Oh the avatar is a scene from Back to the Future 3, where Doc Brown pulls up in the locomotive he had converted into a time machine, the picture is actually supposed to be an animation of the little boy. In the movie and the animation you can see him pointing to his crotch, and it always made me wonder what the hell he was doing. I need to change it, obviously the animation doesnt work
    Last edited by mazarxnl; 07-30-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mazarxnl View Post
    My username came from a strain i was growing when i first joined another site, mazar afghani x northern lights

I have no idea what my avatar is, hold up lol

Oh the avatar is a scene from Back to the Future 3, where Doc Brown pulls up in the locomotive he had converted into a time machine, the picture is actually supposed to be an animation of the little boy. In the movie and the animation you can see him pointing to his crotch, and it always made me wonder what the hell he was doing. I need to change it, obviously the animation doesnt work
    Maz, the first time I seen your user name I thought it stood for Mas Arsenal Lol! Yeah, I was medicated.. Wasnt til the next time I seen it that I was like ohhhhh. Duh. Lol.. Take care bro. - PDX
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    These days that would probably hold true, and makes more sense than mazar x nl considering im not growing anything at the moment lol

Everyone needs an arsenal lol

Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    Maz, the first time I seen your user name I thought it stood for Mas Arsenal Lol! Yeah, I was medicated.. Wasnt til the next time I seen it that I was like ohhhhh. Duh. Lol.. Take care bro. - PDX

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    15 times
    how do I change my avatar BTW??

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    I had been reading a comic book actually. And the dialog, was centered around the name of a prominent villain. Dr. Doom, alias, Victor Vondoom.

I played with the corruption of the name in my head for a few moments. And then my mouth without the conscience act of my brain. Begin forming the new Name Vincent Victor Vonblown.

At that moment, I new immediately who I was...
    Last edited by VincentVonblown; 03-12-2014 at 06:18 PM.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    16 times
    On the old Seinfeld show, Kramer was called a hipster doofus in at least three episodes. I thought it was funny.

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    UNMEG= ASSHOLE in Klingon unless you know different lol
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    my handle isn't really a nick name, just came to me at 3am, stoned off my nips, browsing internets when that george forman grill infomercial came on. and BOOM, rest is history! my picture is Lumpy Space Princess from adventure time bc i love that show when i'm blazed and she is the funniest
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

Status
    Liked
    1 times
    Dinky is a nickname my father gave me. "She's a dinky little thing isn't she? " 4020 is an old phone number I had

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    I had a 420 phone number then I had a phone number one number off of the local Sheriff batline. This was in a small mountain town & they called me one nite that I had happened to be on shroomz. I answered the phone & I thought it was a joke a freind was playing on me until the last call back when the officer of the helicopter told me "DAMN IT THE Search & Rescue gave me this number and I gotta find out where to go."
    I had already told him I was shrooming in a prior call when he asked what I was doing, I replied "DO YA REALLY WANT TO KNOW?" he said yes and I then replied "IM SHROOMING!" LOL
    I had to tell him where I was because we had been listening to the scanner & knew they just called in the rescue chopper.
    My house emptied so fast folks left vapor trails like on cartoons. Super glad that the Sheriff realized I was intelligent enough to carry on a conversation so I think he gave us a break.
    No cops ever showed up for THAT incident so I was very thankful to the shroom gods.
    My username is really a acronym for YOU N ME GIRL, for me & my beautiful partner in crime,bestfriend, lover, and love of my life Mrs.meg. I am also known ass meggers a nick name giving to me by a old online friend Kuubeans, Love you lady and miss ya.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12