Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Hey WW'ers, Figured we all support each other in so many ways that we could have a forum for anyone to say thanks, get well, prayer, or just to say I'm hoping and pulling for you. Birthdays, deaths, weddings, or just need to cheer someone up. Feel free to express yourself to catch members up on current situations. Please keep the karma + and hold each other up HIGH! Isn't that what friends do? FUNK YALL n BLESSINGS TO ALL
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    @Wallstreet, congratz on the job and glad things are on the up and up.
    @Trippy Hippy, Pulling for ya bro on the back surgeory, keep ya head up kid, and it will get better.
    @FarmerGirl, Smile cause they are family and they love ya and congratz on your Hazeman grow, pulling for ya girl.
    @Dublinskunkfiend, Good luck on the move bro!
    @WWer's thank you for making me feel welcome and a safe and postive place to chill, cant thank you enough.

Stay funky yall
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    @Trefarmer, hope all is wel in the household. How's the younglin? Blessings and Karma bro. Oh yeah and FUNK
    @CabinFeverSeeds aka Freak, sorry that your cup trip was not what you wanted, but now you see why your special and their not. YOur on WW their are not. Hope North Cal gets some more sunshine and Blessings to you and Yours.
    @AMERICA OF UNITED STATES, enjoy the celebrations but remember why, celebrate with pride but remember why, for those who died. Celebrate with joy, remember the deployed. Celebrate your rights, remember the fights. Celebrate your FREEDOM, remember to sacrafice to stop an evil kingdom. Celebrate with fireworks, but remember what lurks. Celebrate this day, remember we have to fight not to be enslaved.

Past Present ???????????????????????????????

SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love my country, I love my peoples, WE MUST FIGHT STAY EQUAL!!!!

STay Safe and FUNKY
    Funk Monk

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    thanks for this thread funk! its an awesome reminder to be grateful for every good thing that comes our way and to always spread the POSITIVE vibes. this shout outs for yoU
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    Definitely a good idea for a thread man and welcome to the team

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Thanks very much for the mention - I love this thread idea...

I say this a lot, but I am very grateful for all my brothers and sisters that I share the herb with.

Special shout out to my dear friend from icey mag - Stoner4Life. S4L is a remarkable human being, has some baaad physical problems, but always shines a positive light on everything. Anyone dropping by there give him a wave, as your life will be better for having made his acquaintance. Tell him Classy said high, and ask about his LR#3.

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    love the spirit in which this thread is meant so to my friend solarcell I simply extend my deepest condolences and most positive thoughts and vibes to you and yours
    “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
    ― John Lennon

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mazarxnl View Post
    Definitely a good idea for a thread man and welcome to the team
    Didnt take long for funk to find a pleasant home here with peeps that believe in the better good. Some think that maybe corny, but coming from the end I'm one that has seen such evil as much spread it. Ending up in jail, rehab, or going to furnerals like a club, or looking into a strangers eyes that is holding you at gun point. The cold emptyness feeling when someone's shooting at you. Standing next to a young banger at a Bone Thugs n Harmony concert when a gang fight breaks out and the dude stabbed me in the eye with a number two pencil. My funk-fu seeing it coming at the last second and turned my head to have it grab my lower eyelid in my right eye. Who am I? the guy on both ends. What do I do, walk with both feet and head up high and my heart on my sleeve and the good guy inside me has been winning for 12 yrs now. Where I am today is surely fairy tale or some hollywood sript then I realize today is a new day and if today is my last Im happy with that. I'm going to live my life like it is the last, everything taste, smells, feels better and it is easier to embrace love and happiness. Then pass on the karma onto others. FUNK YOU ALL N thanks for chiming in. Most of us are hella busy, but just a small imprint of time N thought can mean the world to someone who needs or deserves a lil time N LOVE. PEACE
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Didnt take long for funk to find a pleasant home here with peeps that believe in the better good. Some think that maybe corny, but coming from the end I'm one that has seen such evil as much spread it. Ending up in jail, rehab, or going to furnerals like a club, or looking into a strangers eyes that is holding you at gun point. The cold emptyness feeling when someone's shooting at you. Standing next to a young banger at a Bone Thugs n Harmony concert when a gang fight breaks out and the dude stabbed me in the eye with a number two pencil. My funk-fu seeing it coming at the last second and turned my head to have it grab my lower eyelid in my right eye. Who am I? the guy on both ends. What do I do, walk with both feet and head up high and my heart on my sleeve and the good guy inside me has been winning for 12 yrs now. Where I am today is surely fairy tale or some hollywood sript then I realize today is a new day and if today is my last Im happy with that. I'm going to live my life like it is the last, everything taste, smells, feels better and it is easier to embrace love and happiness. Then pass on the karma onto others. FUNK YOU ALL N thanks for chiming in. Most of us are hella busy, but just a small imprint of time N thought can mean the world to someone who needs or deserves a lil time N LOVE. PEACE
    Brilliant change of thought funkmonk,

Four years in the clink did the same to me.

I haven't looked back since, I was illiterate, caught up in paramilitary stuff and could not see any light at the end of the tunnel,
    Until I got them four years. Since then I have got a double honours degree and a masters in peace and reconciliation and conflict resolution. I have a great family and great friends whom are the most diversified bunch one could ever ask for in life. Also one of my best friends now, fought for the side I fought against.

Strange thing is Ireland, has shown the world peace is achievable.

peace and good karma for all humanity,

Dublin.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Just wanna give a shout out to those celebrating today, be safe and enjoy. Also those that are less fortuniate out there, it's a heat wave across the land, so if ya see a person that might need a help to stay safe from this heat. Keep ya headz up cause someone out there can always use a lil help just have to pay attention in our fast paced lifes. I have so much, so i give, but it always comes back 10 fold. I feel like the richest man but dont have dollar in my pocket......... FUNK YALL
    Funk Monk

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast