Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    WEEDWATCH AEROPONICS GURU
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    So here it goes...I need a friggin Date! I new too the scene agian and just need too let lose on the world! so I was thinking if any of you fellow colorado peeps wanna hook up and throw down on a good time, gimme a holla! I need too get out there and start meeting local WeedWatch members!

Now (NO) private info plz! Just drop some chatter and lets see where this goes..?

Party's at Iccm's This 4th..Who's commin???? lmfao!!!!
    WEEDWATCH'S AEROPONICS GURU AND SITE SUPPORTER.

“ In case you haven't noticed - which you haven't, 'cause from what I can tell, you don't notice anything ever - we are not very functional when we're high..”

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    NEW post and now replies...DEAD.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“ In case you haven't noticed - which you haven't, 'cause from what I can tell, you don't notice anything ever - we are not very functional when we're high..”

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    No replies

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    just have to catch a flight out there but count me in! ......i'll leave the baby home with nana
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    No rushed responses but 200 lookers. lol

Wish I could come out to CO and visit you bro, but I work @ a Gas Station, you are talking about 1-2 months worth of paychecks for me to visit. I wish though, I want to move to CO in the future. Looks awesome there. Be well and take care of you and yours bro.

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Prob sensible that none have taken up on your offer - no disrespect, but this IS the internet, and no-one is as they seem.

I've "known" folks for years on various site - and turned down care package offers for both our safety.

If a meet and greet works out for ya, cool. Just prob not gonna get a ton of responses, on account of jail and worse being a distinct possibility when stoners do biz over wires.

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed