Thread: C'mon guys

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    316 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden_Seeds View Post
    I would recommend you train your NEW BREEDERS with informative threads regarding cannabis and Science and only accept those with experience.

How can you expect to be taken seriously if theres no real knowledge .

I quickly found that the pollen chucking norm here of course WILL not get your name out at all. Just another site.

I have started numerous topics ive now closed due to the ignorance and poor understanding of key topics .

I would recommend you go about things in a different way entirely.

Forget numbers stick to quality members not pollen chuckers.

Kinda makes sense really.

Xie xie
    Lao

banned. well done

Status
    Liked
    1040 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeLessBeans View Post
    banned. well done
    kind of nice of him to point himself out like that

lol

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    436 times

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    56 times
    I voted 2 x o0

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    If everybody is a pollen chucker, then it doesn't really make to much difference I would think, and the more the merrier, lol... I was impressed with all the breeders that were here, it's actually why I wanted to advertise.

Actually I like Arjan too, he made the best pot video I've seen on youtube with strain hunters. Some people seem to hate Arjan. I don't know why exactly, I don't know him personally, but he seems pretty intelligent, and knows what he's talking about, when it comes to land races and such around the world.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    One of the interesting things about the strain hunters/Arjan video. It keeps referring to, the "good stuff". Meaning how the natural land strains, aren't anywhere near as good as the man made Dutch seed product of today. And how the original land strains were all but destroyed by Monsanto etc, and you have, what you have now for land races.

I remember 30 years ago, land race pot from places like Thailand or Africa for example, was incredible (even Mexico had a decent product then). What's there now is more like depressing and bizarre in my opinon.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    For the big question, is Arjan's genetics better then the next guy? I would say no, It's more or less similar to the next dutch breeders product. And anyone might just as easly as not, have a better product then Arjan.

One of the big things I've found, in being able to breed better cannabis. Is the simple ability to identify better quality plants, hold them then bred other quality plants to them.

This sounds very simple, as everybody that smokes pot has an opinion about it.

But I've found that even the best breeders are often simply confused on what's what, when they smoke it, and can't seem to keep track, like they should.

For example my friend "Bill Wonder". If there was anyone that I thought would know good grass, it would be Bill. But he grew out this Subcool Apollo 13, came out with the right answer the first time, of it not being very good. But after he mentioned it to Subcool, and Subcool threatened to defriend Bill. Bill suddenly had an appifiny and started saying ultra weird things to me about how good A breeder Subcool was...
    Last edited by VincentVonblown; 04-24-2014 at 12:47 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    37 times
    You can publish you article on High Times. Just Contact the Editor, she/he will take some money but it will be worth for your money.

Status
    Liked
    3 times
    I agree this place looks barren. Come on don't people smoke weed anymore? Wtf?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234