Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    0 times
    California Kush from Sensible Seeds is a Beautiful Indica Dom hybrid strain which produces large compact buds with an abundance of leaves.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Australia
    Liked
    0 times
    It's a really powerful strain, but I don't grow it, though I think about it. For a long time I have a map MMJ and can advise everyone to read about the Pros and Cons of Having a Medical Marijuana Card [REVEALED]. For me it is a good solution to buy MJ as needed.

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    I know that ssome strains are used to cure some man health problems/ My Grandfather thinks it`s the best thing he tried. Common prostate issues in men include; acute and chronic bacterial prostatitis, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), and chronic prostatitis (non-bacterial).cbd for prostate issues is used in cancer therapy either. Prostate cancer is common in men who are over the age of 50, but especially African American men or those who eat more fatty foods, and/or those who have a father or brother with prostate cancer.