Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Thread: Dabs anyone?

American Aquarium Drinker
    Status
    Liked
    743 times
    Recently started to see dabs around here, in my lame ass embarrassment of a state.

I really like them, though not enough to give up buds.

Thoughts on dabs?
    What would Johnny Winter do?

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    I love a good wax,budder,shatter, snap & pull, sugar or what eva the fuck it is that day as long as its CLEAN.....
    I have/use a Cloud V Platinum vape pen and have for a couple years now. The new ceramic atomizers are the nest and no more plastic smell. I pick up local stuff and its fairly consistent and tasty.
    We had some Key Lime Pie shatter couple of weeks ago and the next morning straight thought a cat climbed in the window and sprayed our room. Just had some Birthday Cake that was outstanding in the pen for myself & the Mrs.
    I love flowers but these concentrates are smaller and faster for medicating on the go IF YA CAN STAND AFTER THE DAB
    The Key Lime Pie is on the paper and Grape Kryptonite in the container...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

American Aquarium Drinker
    Status
    Liked
    743 times
    I've got a Dr Dabber Ghost pen that I've been really happy with. It's my on the go device. I recently picked up a High5 enail. I really like it, especially since I can retire my torch.

Wish I had a selection of dabs like you do, Unmeg. I get whatever my connect happens to have. Fortunately he always does me right.

I like to hit a few dabs with the some flowers. A couple of nights the dabs have kicked my ass! One night my buddy shared some with me. Shortly after one hit I thought I was going to have to call my wife to come get me! I settled down after about 20 minutes thank goodness.
    What would Johnny Winter do?

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    LOL thats great ya didnt have to call in reinforcements man. We went to High Times last year with SoCal Seeds & I did a dab early in the am before it "OPENED" and it stuck with me for 4 hours. Im no fecking rookie either ask anyone.
    I also have to Thank SoCalSeedCo for inviting us along or we never would of experienced the cup that way and they would have never eaten that day. If ya get a chance to go to the cup or a cup ever dont pass it up. The stuff ya see at the cup stays at the cup and is AWESOME and not as many RATCHETS as ya'd think.
    As for my everyday collective accessibility to a large variety,,,,,,,,, its fucking awesome. You should go to Weedmaps.co m and pull up a gold star collective menu for funnzys like Buds & Roses in Hollyweird
    Im 50 miles east of Los Angles and have a trove of local shops too. Mrs went and picked up some Donkey Glue & Ace of Spades OF flowers and some HOLY GRAIL OG shatter that is fucking amazing, heres a pic.
    I hope you have a great day.

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    some Super Silver Haze

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    LOL thats great ya didnt have to call in reinforcements man. Im no fecking rookie either ask anyone. I also have to Thank SoCalSeedCo for inviting us along or we never would of experienced the cup that way and they would have never eaten that day. If ya get a chance to go to the cup or a cup ever dont pass it up. Anyway the hands down best place online to buy bongs is http://www.herbtools.com/au/bongs.html or stoner accessories. The stuff ya see at the cup stays at the cup and is AWESOME and not as many RATCHETS as ya'd think. As for my everyday collective accessibility to a large variety,,,,,,,,, its fucking awesome. You should go to Weedmaps.co m and pull up a gold star collective menu for funnzys like Buds & Roses in Hollyweird Im 50 miles east of Los Angles and have a trove of local shops too. Mrs went and picked up some Donkey Glue & Ace of Spades OF flowers and some HOLY GRAIL OG shatter that is fucking amazing, heres a pic. I hope you have a great day.
    At first I really enjoyed dabs until I got cocky. I had been using bongs for ages and built tolerance with herb and thought I was something special. I took a huge dab, filled two large glass chambers. I haven't dabbed since!
    Last edited by Retrobot; 11-05-2016 at 10:48 AM.

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Yeah dabs can knock ya down for sure if ya get cocky. For me it is a easier way to medicate and much faster as well. Make sure you have a good source as there are more shady than respectables out there making product.
    I rarely smoke tho, I have been a SSV user for 8-9 years now with a bong attachment. There is nothing like a nice fat bonger but that smokes just sucks & the water stinks as soon as the smoke hits it the water.
    Vaping is clean and the water and device never stink just get a toasted herb smell. I still smoke if Im on a walk or fishing trip but I try to keep to the vaping & dabbing these days.
    I will always be a strain hunter and love my nugs but for now dabs are the way for me.

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    I really love dabs can you share it to me.. where is your location I'm going to fly to get there ;D

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Australia
    Liked
    0 times
    Nope! I prefer only dried weed and the use of bong. Maybe in the future I'll start experimenting. To be honest, I am very fond of cannabis education and every day I learn new amazing information. Today I want to share with you a blog about "dyskinesia and cannabis". I think that this information will be useful for people with muscle disorders.