Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Medical Chief
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    5 times
    well coming from years of cooking with good ol' mary jane i'd figure i'd pass on the very first recipe my dad taught me when i was 15.
    now many people might have heard these dont work, or they barely feel anything off of them. well im here to show you a foolproof method to enjoying a great high from almost no bud.

ingrideients:
    .3 to as much as you feel like using. ( more bud means more crackers need to be made.)
    as many gramcrackers as are needed.
    peanut butter ( the more fat content the better) or nutella (i personally think its gross but my wife likes it.)
    foil
    oven (no, microwaves dont work. they over heat the material way too fast to be useable.)

directions:
    take the bud to be used and grind it up well, the more ground the more surface area = better thc absorption.
    smother either half or whole cracker with PB or nutella. ( i mean smother,lol)
    sprinkle herb over spread, make sure it keep it center. ( the other cracker is coated with PB too and will push herb out, and we dont want that do we )
    smush crackers together, wrap well in foil.
    preheat oven to 350 F, once heated put foil wrapped crackers in the oven for 20 mins.
    take out and let cool. (leave foil on!)
    then grab the closest tasty drink and munch em down. they are not the best tasting edible but there is a reason there called firecrackers lol

ill show u guys better recipes if your interested! much love stay toasted
    " that OG just made sweet love to my lung pussies"
    - chris downs 2002

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    Yess! The last couple weeks I've been tallking with the bf about firecrackers but haven't made em and couldn't remember exactly how. Thanks for the memory job! We have Thursday off from work so I will definitely be trying these guys out.
    thanks for sharing
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    in 20 minutes then the cool down i'l be chomping down on the two that are in the oven right now. used two full sized gram crackers broken in half with nutella and the better part of 2 grams of the mixed herb strains I was recently gifted

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    446 times
    Nice!

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    much to my surprise and embarrassment...emphasis on surprise; when i unwrapped the foil there was only one gram cracker nutella samich! but fortunately*sing it with me ww; even one held the key to escape reality and i will sleep well tonight with an illegal smile