Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Project Durban

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    UK
    Liked
    52 times
    As some may know i'm starting a preservation project to save the original African Seed Company's Durban poison,its going to take a while to do as space is at a premium at the mo so i'm doing it in batches of 20 plants at a time,and out of those plants all mutants,hermaphrodites and weaklings will be weeded out leaving the remaining plants to open pollinate.I will be keeping cuttings from all plants that i feel have exceptional traits which i'll hopefully use in some new F1 hybrids.
    I will post pictures as they grow,at the mo the first lot are 3 weeks old but i'm waiting for my camera to come back from being repaired(new ccd).
    Plant a seed
    &
    Free the weed

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Sounds like an interesting project matt. I remember hearing about Durban Poison back in highschool, never got to smoke it though... Maybe this will be my chance.
    Keep up the good work bro.

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Sounds like a worthy use of your time, Durban Poison is some very good weed with many positive aspects or attributes. Hope all is well with you and yours, will be tuning in

mal

way up, way in, way out
    Status
    Liked
    1285 times
    I was gifted some S1s of an exceptional Durban cut. Apparently there is a 9 week pheno and 14 week pheno and you can't tell them apart until you flower them. Either way they are on the pop short list.

outwest

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    987 times
    Quote Originally Posted by marijuanamat View Post
    As some may know i'm starting a preservation project to save the original African Seed Company's Durban poison,its going to take a while to do as space is at a premium at the mo so i'm doing it in batches of 20 plants at a time,and out of those plants all mutants,hermaphrodites and weaklings will be weeded out leaving the remaining plants to open pollinate.I will be keeping cuttings from all plants that i feel have exceptional traits which i'll hopefully use in some new F1 hybrids.
    I will post pictures as they grow,at the mo the first lot are 3 weeks old but i'm waiting for my camera to come back from being repaired(new ccd).
    I have some Devil's Tit from Snowhigh seeds and some Durban Poison Elixir from KOS that I want to run on the Durban side of things. I really am going to Run the Devil's Tit 1st for sure which is AGC99(male) x Durban Poison which looks to be the Bomb for sure...

Dankness

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    102 times
    Mad respect for perserving this almost lost african strain. I wish we could see more african strains on the market.

-I'm sitting on a pack of those Devils Tit 2, Snow works with some killer rare strains

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    987 times
    Quote Originally Posted by twigboy View Post
    Mad respect for perserving this almost lost african strain. I wish we could see more african strains on the market.

-I'm sitting on a pack of those Devils Tit 2, Snow works with some killer rare strains
    I also have Deep shit and ape shit from him as well. I am waiting for him to drop the Beverly Kills as well. Yes snow does make some Mad Sativa strains. When they look that frosty loaded with crystals growing outdoor crops then that says it all bro...

Dankness

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankness View Post
    I also have Deep shit and ape shit from him as well. I am waiting for him to drop the Beverly Kills as well. Yes snow does make some Mad Sativa strains. When they look that frosty loaded with crystals growing outdoor crops then that says it all bro...

Dankness
    hey dank, I just got a pack of Deep shit from snow high as a gift from a great guy. Never heard of him but my boy knows i loves me some c99. I havent dove to far in, but got a few suggestions from members. Stay Funky
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    102 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankness View Post

Dankness
    I can't get enough of SnowHigh strains, snagged a lot of his strains over at TK when it was up and running "fuck TK now"
    -Devils Tit
    -Black Star
    -Purple Mex Thai
    -Beverly kills
    -Blueberry Blast
    -Holy Chocolate Thai
    -Holy diver
    -Satori x purple Thai "rare"
    -Deep Shit
    -Pipe dream
    I'm addicted to his strains!! The strain I really want from Snow, is his BSHW "Big Sur Holy Weed"

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    I don't mean to be a downer, but this thread is kinda off topic and normally I don't care, but this is Crazy X's forum and about his project. I am interested in Snow's gear as well, just we should discuss it elsewhere I feel outta respect.

Sorry for the Thread jackin' Matt... Hope all is well with your Durban Poison project bro.

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast