Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Project Durban

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    UK
    Liked
    52 times
    Heres the lastest update on the durban poisons,out of 30 odd plants ,check this out,i only end up with 1smeggin female but it'll do.i'm now using the first males to flower 4 up to now ,the rest have been composted.

here's the lastest pics,she's going to take a long time to flower...............
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Plant a seed
    &
    Free the weed

way up, way in, way out
    Status
    Liked
    1285 times
    A little durban love from the rockies. . .at the rate this is progressing, could be one of the best strains I've run. . .stanky and dense with picture perfect plant structure.

outwest

DURBOW-sf.jpg

BRINGIT-sf.jpg

DURBYEA-sf.jpg

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    the post above this...those durbans look a might bit hybridized yeah? Durban is a South African Sativa, very bushy and thing, narrow leaves. There's a cut going around California called Mendo Durban that is extremely indica influenced and not very durbany as well.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    OK peeps what is the first smell or taste that comes to your mind when you first smoke Durban???? Anyone,just tryin to see if anyone comes with the same answer as me. Its not a right or wrong answer am just curious to what peeps taste when they smoke real Durban...n8tive
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Hmmm - trying to remember.

I had a pal send me Durban, along w/ several other strains a few yrs back (Danish outdoor stuff), but I really enjoyed the Durban the most.

My taste buds are bricked from too many cigs yrs ago and not enough weed sampling to go by.

Seems to me it was sharp, hashy, and really heady...

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    grassy minty anise

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    PS - outwest that resembles the clone floating up northern CA. Very indica in looks. Like a NL Like, bizarre stuff

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    I'd say anice or pepermint schnapps or black licorice, not my favorite taste. The buzz will work though

I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    Quote Originally Posted by marijuanamat View Post
    Heres the lastest update on the durban poisons,out of 30 odd plants ,check this out,i only end up with 1smeggin female but it'll do.i'm now using the first males to flower 4 up to now ,the rest have been composted.

here's the lastest pics,she's going to take a long time to flower...............
    next to the last row,4th pic l-r...frisky little plant group hug

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    When I think of good Durban I think...Peppery...Pepper..and like mal said licorice and Matt, anice but peppery was the first thought that come to my head. Thanks all...n8tive PS...I heard a story a long time ago that made sense to me and always remembered it, I guess The Durban area is like one of the main ports there and a lot of the African bud ends up there and a lot just don't have a name its just sold and a lot of times the pot is just called Durban because of the area it was bought at and is not even related to the real Durban Poison its just jungle weed that is a good sativa and given a name. So some see called Durban is really not the real Durban Poison and peeps have to actually know the plant to really know they are growing the real deal. Whew, there done with my lil tale for the day, Now I know my old friend rev has the real deal so anything from him would be the good seed that I know of and afro pips and other African seed companys should have the real deal I believe.
    Last edited by n8tivefarmer; 03-04-2013 at 05:38 PM.
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast