Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    "You Skunked My Cannaship" Ya funkN funker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TreFarmer View Post
    Maybe we can do a "You Sunk My Cannaship!" before the drop at TSD, I will talk to Bert to see if we can sneak it in someplace.
    We can use it to pull a few more people over possibly. It will work well for cross promotion of the two sites.

[ I am using my drop to help pay for site support, both here and TSD. The only money I will "make" is $170 for more lacons (flat plastic containers) to send seeds. ]
    bro, you absolutely rock! thanks again for including me in the testers, can't wait to get them started!
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TreFarmer View Post
    Maybe we can do a "You Sunk My Cannaship!" before the drop at TSD, I will talk to Bert to see if we can sneak it in someplace.
    We can use it to pull a few more people over possibly. It will work well for cross promotion of the two sites.

[ I am using my drop to help pay for site support, both here and TSD. The only money I will "make" is $170 for more lacons (flat plastic containers) to send seeds. ]
    I am totally against this idea! I was so Hooked on that last game i couldn't stop checking the thread. I need a life between posting and growing sometime... but "you sunk my cannaship" sign me up! WW and TSD are both great sites and if we can drive traffic to them i'm for it. i used the last game as an excuse to invite people over here and would continue to spread the word if we got another one going

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Sounds like a plan...

Alot of good Canna fun for all & maybe the prize!

I'm down like 4 flat tires

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Man, I got to get back around, holy crap! You guys are cracking me up, and loving sunk my battleship, way killer idea. sorry I haven't been posting much lately, been running a fever again, but next week I go back and see the blood doc - also down to 149, and I feel like I'm eating more - crap!! Oh well, good news is I've been asked to help these local growers up their genetics - they've got some maui that smells like heaven, some blue dream and erkle and some crosses but they've been growing from clone for years, looking for some original skunk and some hazes and others, pure indicas, etc., to strengthen and make some new stuff, pretty interesting. A budget and all the smoke I can smoke, plus sharing cuts, etc. AND he's got some stuff that will trip you the heck out - I'm not telling until I get pics cause you won't believe it. anyway, just thought I'd check back in, somehow I lost the update to this thread and the rest of my subscriptions.
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!

Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    Welcome back...
    Keep in touch.
    I think-
    U' have Funkin' Sunkin' My Cannaship'...
    I gotta work out all the rules etc. Then I have to approach Bert to make sure he wants more headache ATM.
    But I am trying to see how big the board should be, since we barely scratched the surface, the same board may work. But I am trying to make sure we haven't grown enough to warrant a larger board. Of coarse if you snoozin' you loozin'.
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122