Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    85 times
    Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is extremely common among certain populations, like veterans of the Persian Gulf, OIF, OEF, to name the biggest. It may not seem like such a terrible ailment, but it most assuredly is. Among veterans, at least, its etiology is nervous in nature, and not derived from any particular pathogen like a bacteria or virus. It's just misfiring of nerves in the digestive system. While they don't know what's caused it I have found what can be effective to treat it.

Edibles...It's all about edibles. Even cookies worked; a few each night made from trim butter actually normalized things. I never thought of it before but it definitely calmed things down significantly. Actually nothing has worked better, having tried a fair range of other medicines and diet changes. (Incidentally they were made from Blue Mammoth; I think the indicas will work even better.)

If anyone is helping patients with digestive issues like IBS, or suffering themselves, I would encourage them to explore edibles. If something like cookies wouldn't do then candies probably would.

Figured I'd share the knowledge as no one deserves a crappy day. Ha! Take care, and I will post up how candy and other options work. Thinking of going with olive oil for general cooking too. Stay good WW

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    I use to eat edibles, but the psycoactivity seemed a bit much for me. I now am eating a cannabis oil extracted product, mixed with some fine sift. That is then encapsulated, and swallowed.

I seem to get a good buzz that way, but I'm not confused. And I can get high the next day from smoking weed. Where I can't when I eat baked goods.

Status
    Liked
    17 times
    IBS represents a chronic auto-immune inflammatory bowel disorder that causes intense, severe pain. The cause is mostly unknown. Patients can suffer from cramping, inflammation, chronic pain, weight loss, and diarrhea in this disease. Various studies have shown promising results for medicinal marijuana alleviating the symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders such as IBS's.