Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    I'm sure you could find a male from the no, but you'll have to test a lot. I use a chem bx2 from rez, and the females Hermed like crazy, but I have yet to see a manner from my crosses. But, I test everything, started with 6 keeper males and now have 1. Connoisseur, and karma have done well with the bx2 aswell. I'd take the Nl to the f2 to see if you can see which pheno displays the Herm trait. I'd assume you'd be looking for the sensi cut, that'd be stable, should be similar to the sssc nl being from 89. I'm stoked on the Hindu he released, should be some gems in those. If ya find a good nl dad, find a nice super skunk female and hit her up. That's a good classic cross that you can use for fuely strains, or Berry strains, a classic. I think I have a pack of 02ish sensi super skunk, LOL. Maybe hit it with jj's stardawg, that'd be an interesting diesel.
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

Status
    Liked
    466 times
    Count me in for some collaborating!

Status
    Liked
    466 times
    Soooo, we have this thread. shouldn't we be collaborating?

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    ive BEEN busy collaboratng.... but whatcha got in mind
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Status
    Liked
    466 times
    Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    ive BEEN busy collaboratng.... but whatcha got in mind
    not sure, what sounds genetically good? all I got are 2 Black Rose males, both are big chunky fuckers.

I crossed the BR male with my Chemdog IBL. and gonna pop 12 seeds of them on my next run. and see if the purple expressions will show thru. and then hit them with some Purple Berry Pollen.

Status
    Liked
    146 times
    I have the best male I have come across so far in a SSSDH (sour Diesel pheno) I was hoping it was a female at first it was so stinky. but am glad it has balls! I took three clones from it, and pollinated a GHS Lemon Skunk (sativa Pheno - looks more like Super Lemon Haze - ) I have a small collection ( thought it was big until I saw some other collectors lists) of all kinds of regular seeds - Love talking breeding!

Status
    Liked
    146 times
    Collaborate! I am down!

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I haven't seen a collection of collaborators like this since WWII France....

Status
    Liked
    146 times
    Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    We is in the near future...

Just pollinated Krome's White with some Elite seeds Lemon Diesel x Chocolate Diesel spunk. NYCHP13 (Top Dawg/Gage green Bastard) will follow on Tues once next pollen drop(opened banana off of male). Bx will take place in early 2013 so you will be included on GP!

Last edited by Vet; 09-09-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Free Marijuana Grow Bible

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed