Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Bank with beans....Has any one heard of these people??

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Yup, run by a guy who calls himself smoke. He shut it down awhile ago, but just started it back up. Youre allowed to trade beans, or clones there. Smoke sells his, (others), femd beans, (dpd, sour slut, krazy kush). It was a mellow place, think everybody left. There was a guy called higher solutions who sold purkle 2.0 there, but he's on another forum. You have to be careful, you could be burned on a swap, its all on you over there, cant complain if ya get jacked. I know a few breeders aren't fans of smoke since he fems there beans. If you do go over there, dont get attached, he's shut it down before. And remember, if ya do a swap, you dont really know who's on the other end, and sending seeds, or clones could get ya in trouble if the feds are on the other end.
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    thanks RW. Thats kinda what I figured..Been chaseing the site for 2 mo. tryn 2 get "accepted"...never got my 2nd email.Glad I didnt!!I've found WWM

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    UK
    Liked
    52 times
    Likr RW said you've got to be very carefull with any sites like that and you should never ever use your home addy,always get a close friend/safe addy who can't be connected to you and growing.

be safe
    Plant a seed
    &
    Free the weed

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    smoke can be a bit flaky at times, especially after his old lady passed away. I've been a member there for years, but smoke has shut it down over the summer. he's been doing it a lot lately. Not a lot is going on there anyway, since i took sick and have not been growing liike i was things have slowed way down. I have a hard time posting pics, threads and stuff. frigging hepatitis. anyway, no big deal bro. keep and eye out for diamond cut genetics, smoke's line of seeds.
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Thanks Ibezphil2005!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lbezphil2005 View Post
    smoke can be a bit flaky at times, especially after his old lady passed away. I've been a member there for years, but smoke has shut it down over the summer. he's been doing it a lot lately. Not a lot is going on there anyway, since i took sick and have not been growing liike i was things have slowed way down. I have a hard time posting pics, threads and stuff. frigging hepatitis. anyway, no big deal bro. keep and eye out for diamond cut genetics, smoke's line of seeds.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    29 times
    Hey guys how are ya? Ibezphil2005 whats up bud, its Derekb. Ibez and I met and hungout at the Vav.k with Beans when it was poppin. I was a Bank Manager there until Smoke's wife passed( God bless, her soul, Ruby, and you my freind.)
    It was a great site. Lots of great people and genetics.
    Ill opening an invite only, well secured site here shortly, with a gang of dank beans to go around!
    Since the Bank closed I chose one forum to post at, and just found out the moderators in the forum are reading private messages ans exchanging them . Thats just unacceptable. So its time to put up a secure one. We'll get some experienced mods that are trusted. Maybe have a democratic, voting act by the members. Maybe.
    Idk Im brainstorming right now. This is just an option. If anyone wants to hit me up with ideas or wanna be a part of something new, dont be shy.
    Ibezphil2005, Racerx, hope to see or hear from you fellas for sure. Here's my email addy. ddoja91@gmail.com
    Sorry if I may have solicited somehow. But Im just brainstormin. Peace.
    Quest

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Quote Originally Posted by osprey View Post
    Well. . . Science says it was glazed on. When they re fired the glass to temper it, I imagane they add the logo. The firing causes molecular bonding. I'll unbond it one day, I just don't want it to look like shit. That takes away my primary means of removing one thing from another. . . Grinding disk.
    BROTHER!!!!! how are ya buddy, great to hear from you!! email sent!
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!