Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    27 times
    Hey everybody!I am trying to help my brother who is suffering with MS.He is really bad off but he recently came to me for bud and it is actually giving him an appetite and helping him with pain and other symptoms.He actually gained a pound or two in the last couple months..I just set up a new grow space built solely for plants for him.I basically used half of all my lights,soil,pots and mylar.

Any advice/help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by osprey; 01-13-2015 at 04:52 PM.
    Testing SubRosaGardens Operation Blackbird

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Horrible to hear of another with MS and gotta say if its just appetite issues marinol/drobanol are great and federally legal.
    I could list a 100 strains that may help but the problem will arise "HOW DO YOU GET THEM?"
    This post maybe deleted do to your direct request for PRODUCT unless you are in a legal state. I would start looking for other reviews of strains from legal states and go from there.
    I dont have much issue with appetite but more so with pain & muscle spasms along with double vision. Herb really just seems to ease my mood & keeps my mind off the pain, dosent touch the actual nerve pain in my right arm & leg.
    Best of luck in your search.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers