Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    SAM_4424.jpgSAM_4425.jpgSAM_4426.jpgSAM_4427.jpgSAM_4428.jpgSAM_4429.jpgSAM_4430.jpg

BEFORE THE CURE-

The buds are not like any that i see commonly... They are all very "spear" shaped and are not very fluffy and pretty dense overall. The leaf to bud ration is about 50/50 and they exhibit an even but minuscule amount of trichomes until you look deeply into the nooks and crannies where it seems all the resin has been trapped... The smells coming off this sample are very strange. A very earthy, bland yet somewhat strong smell are pretty unappealing at first, but upon contact, a subtle sweetness emerges. The aroma is very similar to juicy fruit gum but not as "bubblegummy", sort of a earthy melon type subtleness.

AFTER THE GRIND-

Once the bud gets ground up, the unappealing stale earthy smell transitions super quick into a slighlty mentholated earthy and sweet skunk blend. Not RKS type skunk but something a lil bit sweeter with slight undertones of the cedar and oak woods. The slight sweetness of the cedary type smell are backed by the pungent oaky aromas. Very reminscent of the type of sweetness that accompanies many blueberry strains but sways off into something completly different. The "Juicy Fruit" smell is still present at the grind, and are looking to translate into taste as well.

On the inhale, the really wierd earthy smells have transferred over but thankfully not as strong as i thought they would. The mentholated quality has came through with a somewhat sweet taste that reminded me of "Juicy Fruit" gum but not so much chewing gum smell... The subtly sweet woody taste that comes from the Blue Magoo side of the heritage has come through equally imo... The exhale is still earthy and woody but backed by a minor cat-piss type aftertaste.. It begins very spicy yet smooth and ends in a ammonia-type tatse that often makes people think cat piss... The expansion on this is suprisingly stronger than i was expecting... somewhat of a lung tickler for me... Not a chest buster but it isnt no weaky...

The buzz that comes with this strain is pretty strong... After only a few hits, i can feel my eye lids get very heavy. Even trying to fight it is useless, this strain def fucks with my eyes... The somewhat heavy indica stone comes on pretty fast. I feel it more in my body than my head. The effect are very couchlocking, and makes me feel like i have cement shoes on. Very un-motivating type buzz that i associate with most indicas... It has some medicinal qualities probably most useful in pain managment and sleep disorders. I found this high to be pretty heavy yet manageable..

Overall this strain is pretty nice, however I had very high hopes for this strain and was personally dissapointed. The plant grew long small dense colas that ran all the way down the stem which reminded me of Northern Lights structure. I found the taste t be fairly odd and during grow mostly unappealing... And with this sample, it is the type of Blueberry taste that i do not prefer with my blueberry or blueberry hybrid strains... i prefer the candy sweet blueberry fruity type... What really threw me off was the 12 week flowering time for something that i was under the assumption was mostly indica?? Not worth the long wait is my personal opinion, but maybe worth it for some. When compared to strains in taste, yield, and comparable flower-time, its really dissapointing. Sometimes i guess 2 really good strain produce a shitty offspring... The limited edition aspect of these made me jump on these, but i wish i didnt. Granted, ive only experienced 1 female, so i havent had a range of samples to choose from but going on this sample and my experience growing it, i cant say that im fully satisfied.... I hope other people have better luck with these... Ive had great experiences with CannaV in the past, so ill def give them another go in the future..
    Last edited by theduns; 09-30-2012 at 06:52 AM.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Great report theduns.
    A good honest report again.

Peace,

DSF.

usually at your moms but if not jacksbeanstock
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    1414 times
    Great report....when my time comes due I want ya tell EVERYONE your exact experience too bro.....Thats perhaps the biggest help a tester can do for a chucker like me anyhow....unbiased opinion based on first hand experience....

Boy though sounds like a great mix genetically anyways I can almost taste what dude wanted....tastey....Testers are testing n no way everythings a Mona Lisa or else when ya nail it ya wouldn't ever be excited by it.....Some Great Genetics I've found when crossed are way too similar in certain things n almost form a sorta bunk retarded alle of sorts in my opinion especially n f1......I had really high hopes for instance to a few things crossed to my mikado that just produced a bunk flat boring diminutive indi similar to how the mik looks when people ruin it.....Mik/heri straight for example......I wanted this cross to be something so bad to make a sperm donor to hit the mikado again for a backcross' father but it did not happen that way n after looking at a hundred or so i just accepted it n fed my parrot n moved on....as a chucker it helps to have a parrot that loves weed seed.....

peace
    Last edited by moio; 09-30-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    It is what it is dunns....

Honest in all your conclusions so on to the next!

Status
    Liked
    96 times
    Hey Dun.. How are you man...

Good smoke report.... This Limited Edition hybrid was hit or miss.. honestly leaning towards MISS! Its weirx how it turned out. The only thing I can.see is possibly blueberry genes in Both parents combined to work in a way that was not positive. Ive had this exact conversation with DJ Short about Purple Berry genetics (BlueBerry Indica). As you know. Purple Berry was used as the Dad in Jazz Berry Jam F1 a few years ago... (I dont want to confuse anyone JBJ's been worked since then and JBJ F1 was Never released)

No matter all that... Dun youve posted some nice CVS pics and smoke reports as well.... Hit me up in PM.. here or wherever I am and Ill hook you up with some other CVS gear....

Keep doing your thing Dun.. Honest Unbiased reports like this one really is a valuable asset to The Community...

Hit me up bro.

CV