Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    oregongreener, Agreed I do love me some Blueberry goodness. That's just one strain that when the top is popped everyone in the near rooms comes a running. Im have been holding on to a Dj short Sativa dom from 98, good times, Ive had it at my libriary across state for yrs but havent ran it since the first run with the new Temple. Classic, just a funktastik smoke that doensnt get boring, but not your bell ringer type, but just like a fluffy warm blanket made of blueberry spice, that makes the pallet water. Damn you, lol. Mine just is picky and takes 10 weeks minimal. Funk on
    TreFarmer, Ouch, but youll be good when the wood gets chopped, but just never know when marijane comes a knocking. 2 G's of erl is a good survival start, but chin up soldier cause your on the Home front,,,, March on with pride and funk.....
    NdNOutlaw, sometimes I look and just shake my head like what the funk are you doing, lol. Nice, the future tells me there is Diesel in my near future. I love me some diesels now, but have fought it since then, but the pallet craves for it now and the addict takes over, hehehe. funk on
    WallStreet, straight great way of looking at it the party aint over til its gone, and naughty naughty, telling Tre to snip an early gift, LOL. Man I fight the temptation every nite, funk on.
    Funk Monk

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    229 times
    lately ive been growing a lot of single clones and different shit from seeds so since i dont have enough of a single strain to sell i just smoke it so ive been killing jar after jar lately.

it went like this.. b-real og, white fire x hero og, dairy queen and now im on to the headband x hero og and gryphon jars. prolly gonna cut down a fire og and harlequin tonight also. all organic.. soooo smoothe and tasty.

then i got agent orange x hero og, 91 pk ripper, true og, white fire and a bunch more coming. so my jars are gonna be stacked im loving it.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Damn I'd like to be in your shoes, lol. I only get around a 1-2 oz off a plant and the rest gets put in the tube. I have to get back to flowering 2-5 of the same kind to hold back a plant for myself, but cause of my addictions I pop too many beans and the states got me limited, lol. funk on and with Christmas coming the green has to bring more green to make it a white Christmas. LOL. Funk on and you gots some ill meds stocked sir, and I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by slausongardens View Post
    lately ive been growing a lot of single clones and different shit from seeds so since i dont have enough of a single strain to sell i just smoke it so ive been killing jar after jar lately.

it went like this.. b-real og, white fire x hero og, dairy queen and now im on to the headband x hero og and gryphon jars. prolly gonna cut down a fire og and harlequin tonight also. all organic.. soooo smoothe and tasty.

then i got agent orange x hero og, 91 pk ripper, true og, white fire and a bunch more coming. so my jars are gonna be stacked im loving it.
    Funk Monk

Status
    Liked
    12 times
    As I sit and watch hurrican sandy do her thing w/family we have jars applenty...big sis came with some 6month old sleeskunk and sour apple (this sour apple bud is amazing now...best wake and bake ive had in years ) ..nephew has some purple diesel and G13 I gave'em a few weeks ago and I also have jack herer and dead hoe ...but so far sour apple is the jar im after!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Now this is how you hold it down when Mother is upset outside funk'n up shiite. Sending blessings for you while you wait and see the destruction. Stay strong down there and help one another and recover quick. Glad to see the meds are steady, and many! funk off
    Quote Originally Posted by slowburna View Post
    As I sit and watch hurrican sandy do her thing w/family we have jars applenty...big sis came with some 6month old sleeskunk and sour apple (this sour apple bud is amazing now...best wake and bake ive had in years ) ..nephew has some purple diesel and G13 I gave'em a few weeks ago and I also have jack herer and dead hoe ...but so far sour apple is the jar im after!
    Funk Monk

Status
    Liked
    12 times
    Thanks @funkmpnk,those blessings were heard bro sandy came and just recked shit around us ..wow..not even a flicker of the lights...today im reaching for the DEAD HOE!..that chemy kush make everything feel good!!

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    I gotta say Blue Dream. I find myself always reaching for it. For me personally, it's the perfect daytime herb. I have been getting it for a while. I tell you this much, I'd stab somebody in front of their own mama for a cut. J/K, kinda. I'd been planning on grabbing some of Matt's S1's. I just read a post where he said he was discontinuing it for the time being. I was super bummed. Just another example of my flawless luck. Oh well....it'll be worth the wait. I'm a fan!! Stay way up my friends. State.

WaxDaddy
    In LOVE with Orange Banana Kush & White Og Kush v2.0 peace, wax

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Krome's White, Alien Reunion & NYCHP13 both phenos...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12