Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The wish list

Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    Pure Oaxacan, Columbian Gold, Pamama Red, all the original LR....

OH AND the G-13 we used to get in the 90s... looked like Dr. Greenthumb's G-13 in the lighter photo. His s¹ was not the heavy skunk variety I was looking for. Wondering if it was Airborne or Pac G or even G-13/Skunk (Neville?) Huge buds, 3 made a Qp. Chunky skunky gnarl...
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    I hope everyone else feels the way I feel about WW.. Some of the best folks are gathered at this one lil spot.. I love the atmosphere and everyones attitude here.. Dub put it best. Best mojo this side o the internet
    Yup...

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    That would be one hella of garden, so many Og's out there, but why not funk em all. Funk on
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    All the real deal og kush cuts partying in my garden.. That would be my paradise
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Agreed, this list is the one that made you feel like you were on lsd, laughing for hours and after 3-4 hrs of just the funnest high, come home to smash the fridge, man oh man. You talking 93 since Ive seen the gold and red. Im not sure if I have puffed on the Oaxacan in pure form. Nice list Tre.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreFarmer View Post
    Pure Oaxacan, Columbian Gold, Pamama Red, all the original LR....

OH AND the G-13 we used to get in the 90s... looked like Dr. Greenthumb's G-13 in the lighter photo. His s¹ was not the heavy skunk variety I was looking for. Wondering if it was Airborne or Pac G or even G-13/Skunk (Neville?) Huge buds, 3 made a Qp. Chunky skunky gnarl...
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I figured I see a cheese of some kind. LOL. Nice hit list dubs. The widow would be dank, and sorry to hear the it was once in your possession, but that's better than most. #'s 3 and 4 sound intresting, but lack much intel on these two. Good hunting my friend. funk on
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    Okay here is a list I wish I had :

1 : Ingemars, White Widow. Note : Had this and lost it.

2 : Bazooka Joe's, BubbleGum.

3 : Black Magic African.

4 : Indian Elephant & Buddha Stick

5 : Pre 90s Panama Red

This list would be a hard one to find ...........................

Peace,

DSF.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    I figured I see a cheese of some kind. LOL. Nice hit list dubs. The widow would be dank, and sorry to hear the it was once in your possession, but that's better than most. #'s 3 and 4 sound intresting, but lack much intel on these two. Good hunting my friend. funk on

Black Magic African

This herb is the strongest ever. Although I have only smoked the Black Magic a very limited number of times, and I've never had more than a joint of my own, I feel it needs mention. I did once get to see a bag of this herb that belonged to someone else. It looked like rotted, black leaf, some leaves intact but crumpled, plus a powdery black shake. It had no particular odor other than sweet spicy moldy hay, and rolled best into thin pinjoints.
    The smoke was slightly harsh, but with a very deep, rich flavor. I also recall that it produced lots of white smoke. Anyhow, this stuff was dangerous! I often questioned if it was truly pure herb. I have, however, sampled the same product from different sources at different times, all with the same story.
    It was equatorial Black African, the supposed herb of some tribe, Pygmy group, or another equally incredible origin! It was likely an indigenous Central African herb. One pinjoint between three or four people was more than adequate. This was truly the most devastating and consciously inebriating herb I have ever smoked.
    I do not recall ever passing out or losing consciousness, but I did have to let go in order to come back . This stuff alone could cause one to reach 3.5 pluses on the Shulgin psychedelic rating scale!
    I never was able to acquire seeds from the Black African, though I have tried. It is one of the few indigenous strains that I am interested in working with.

: Source

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Indian Elephant & Buddha Stick

There was a small supply of Indian tied stick pot available at the end of the 70's and the beginning of the 80's. These sticks were characterized by their large size compared to the smaller Thai Stick.
    The Buddha stick was lighter colored and sweeter with a distinct juniper flavor. It was very stimulating to the palate. The Elephant stick was the largest tied sticks, some up to an ounce each, and darker. Of the two, I preferred the Buddha due to its being more cerebral and heady, but the Elephant stick was a fine and powerful product as well.
    I was able to grow some of the seeds from the Buddha stick. It produced a pungent smelling herb of the juniper/licorice flavor. Most of the plants grew medium bushy, and most, but not all, were hermaphroditic. The harvest time was medium as well, 10 to 12 weeks indoors, very late October to November outdoors at 45?N.
    I called the product Gin Blossom and grew a bit of her in the late 70's and early 80's. It was not until I replicated the flavor in the Blueberry lines that I retired the Gin Blossom strain.

: Source

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    First off, props to RacerX for a kick ace thread and thank you for making the rules clear, and this could be a crazy funk'n thread homies.

Funk me list:
    1) Bro grim's Genius
    2) Herijuana or chemo Mota's first rework from woodhorse.
    3)
    Arcata E-32 Trainwreck
    4) Fruity Pebble's Og
    5) Northern Lights #1, #2, #5
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Dubs, that Buddha stick sounds dank, I've done the real Thia stick back in the day, but to see a nug like an ounce would be insane. That Black African sounds like some great meds. I have a labeled pack of seeds called purple Pygmy, wonder if it's anything to do with this? I love tripping, and on weed, awesome!!! Funk on and thanks for filling up some more in my cup.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    I have a labeled pack of seeds called purple Pygmy, wonder if it's anything to do with this? I love tripping, and on weed, awesome!!! Funk on and thanks for filling up some more in my cup.
    Sounds very very intresting Funk ................. Well worth a look as The Black African is a highly elusive strain.
    If the purple Pygmy is the Black African, you would be one very lucky brother.

Peace,

DSF.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast