Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The wish list

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    345 times
    Yeah she's purdy Funk. I ran one from Centennial Seeds that had a faint blueberry muffin smell, good smoke too. I've been looking for one that had a stronger berry flavor and aroma. Potentcy isn't a problem as i can fix that.

My cup is full and runnin over but has anyone seen any Rene clones around?

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    345 times
    What's the Oger99 guys? I'm lost as Ogre i'm talking about is a Sensi Star pheno.

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    OGer99 = ORGNKID's OGer Kush x C99

Btw, Mota if you havent seen Oldluck's grow on the Oger99's you should check it out. They looks like some killer. I tried to find em to see how much they are, but I think they're sold out..
    Last edited by PDX420Grower; 02-08-2013 at 03:46 AM.
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    345 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    OGer99 = ORGNKID's OGer Kush x C99

Btw, Mota if you havent seen Oldluck's grow on the Oger99's you should check it out. They looks like some killer. I tried to find em to see how much they are, but I think they're sold out..
    I ran those Orgnkid Oger S1's way back when and they're very hermie prone. Even after i selected non hermie females to run, one managed to get too warm by a ballast and spread it's love. Oger S2's and Bubba O were created,Bubba O was pretty solid but i still got 2-3 hermie Oger ladies per 10 seeds popped. That was better than the S1's but still sad. I would never use an OG S1 to breed with period unless she was tested hard.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by motarebel View Post
    OGRE
    Trinity - aka. elephant killer
    Durban
    Afghani#1
    Ol' Blue or any heirloom blueberry
    I've got some DJS BB, F13, and Free/Fast Blue Sativa. Got access to the heirloom BB, and that's on the way, but I won't have it for a few weeks yet. PM me for details if you're interested.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Still looking:

Blockhead, esp Krome's cut
    Sweet Pink Grapefruit
    Legends Ultimate Indica
    Aeric-77 Cali-O

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    345 times
    Thanks RacerX, i think we can work something out as i have the AE77Cali-o coming shortly. If that doesn't pan out then i have an ol buddy that i haven't talked to in years and see if it's still kickin around.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    276 times
    Mota big guy hope im not stepping on toes here but from what i read the breeder of the OGer99 was sent the actual clone only female from Ogernkid and she hit it with her original bros. grimm c99 Male stud she uses in all her breeding programs. If im not mistaken these arnt fem beans there regs thats why i plan on making ibls :P My offer is still up if your interested as im getting other inquires about the seeds seems like i might have to pop these sooner than later hahaha. Hope things pan out Racer you deff deserve to get one of your wish list strains sending some positive to ganja gods by burning one lol Ohh wee you might be getting a nice BB I really hope that one works out Ive been trying to butter up this local guy who has a really nice BB im close but im not trying to step over my bounds hes an older guy and i pretty much havnt had the courage to come out and ask him its just not that way with the growers around here its a big secret lol. Ive managed to get some through mutal friends but this stuff just gets you mellow not to stoned but the taste is like drinking blueberries first time you smoke it you dont stop until its gone it taste that good LOLOL. If i make any leadway though ill post back here...

Going back on this thread i can help but think back to that motely crew concert where i first tasted bubblegum some random guy changed my life with one joint, every since then Ive chasing after the different flavors and highs as if im on a tredmill with a dangling Bud in front of me at full speed lol im hooked.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    345 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreenShiTz View Post
    Mota big guy hope im not stepping on toes here but from what i read the breeder of the OGer99 was sent the actual clone only female from Ogernkid and she hit it with her original bros. grimm c99 Male stud she uses in all her breeding programs. If im not mistaken these arnt fem beans there regs thats why i plan on making ibls :P My offer is still up if your interested as im getting other inquires about the seeds seems like i might have to pop these sooner than later hahaha. Hope things pan out Racer you deff deserve to get one of your wish list strains sending some positive to ganja gods by burning one lol Ohh wee you might be getting a nice BB I really hope that one works out Ive been trying to butter up this local guy who has a really nice BB im close but im not trying to step over my bounds hes an older guy and i pretty much havnt had the courage to come out and ask him its just not that way with the growers around here its a big secret lol. Ive managed to get some through mutal friends but this stuff just gets you mellow not to stoned but the taste is like drinking blueberries first time you smoke it you dont stop until its gone it taste that good LOLOL. If i make any leadway though ill post back here...

Going back on this thread i can help but think back to that motely crew concert where i first tasted bubblegum some random guy changed my life with one joint, every since then Ive chasing after the different flavors and highs as if im on a tredmill with a dangling Bud in front of me at full speed lol im hooked.

She might very well have the clone but it's very hermie prone, i know for a fact that's why i no longer have it. I value your opinion like everyone else so don't ever think your stepping on toes. The Oger99 sounds bomb so good luck with that. Obviously my beef is with the Oger and not the Oger99 or any work done with the Oger.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415