Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Riot or Not

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    21299953.jpgDoes anyone have 1st hand runs with Riot Gear? I have 4 flavors of his but have some other Fems to throw in for filler's from various company's: Dna, Cali conn, World of Seeds, Reserva Privada, Sure Fire Seeds, Ceres, John Sinclair, Dina Fem.
    I know I should just stop been a punk and run em all, but due to space time and just using em for gaps in my Temple in case more males arise and cuts dont make it, so kinda of a plan C. Any knowledge or opinion would be greatly appericiated. FUNK ON.....
    Funk Monk

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Try a couple and go for it. What strains you got?????

Nothing to loose....
    Last edited by Vet; 08-06-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Platinum Banana bubba, Purple bubba crack, pre98 bubba X Chem D, Blowpop berry sativa X 98bubba. I also found out that Pisces motor breath is fems. Ill post my list up in a lil bit...FUNK OFF
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet View Post
    Try a couple and go for it. What strains you got?????

Nothing to loose....
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    the green god has blessed you very well funkmonk
    run it baby ! just be careful not to lose any keepers do to the typhoon of funk lol

peace and lucky poppin
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Heard mix reviews of people that have run his stuff, but I did hear of finding some gems in it as well. Keep it funky my friend and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1965 times
    Here is Riot's Plat banana and Green Crack. I'm very happy with his gear. Have several more strains of his I'm gonna run soon. Let me know what funk you bring out bro.

week6flower53.jpgweek6flower50.jpgweek6flower33.jpgweek6flower25.jpgweek6flower11.jpgweek6flower9.jpgweek6flower5.jpgbananaw5-13.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    i was waiting for you to chime in bro. I been studying yours and it's blown me away, but the rumors are strong and heavy. Already had a La confindetial and Western Winds go herm on me and I just want to finish the year out strong without any problems and Riot's gear seems to have em. The Banana is the one Im think about or the Purple bubba crack. Your grow has pulled me in towards it, but I shouldnt be so hesitant but funk, that's why we do grows and talk to each other. Thank fellas for helping me out on this one. FUNK ON
    Quote Originally Posted by OldLuck View Post
    Here is Riot's Plat banana and Green Crack. I'm very happy with his gear. Have several more strains of his I'm gonna run soon. Let me know what funk you bring out bro.

week6flower53.jpgweek6flower50.jpgweek6flower33.jpgweek6flower25.jpgweek6flower11.jpgweek6flower9.jpgweek6flower5.jpgbananaw5-13.jpg
    Funk Monk

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1965 times
    I haven't seen to many breeders or seeds that are hermie free totally. A lot of time it's in the genes of the strains being used, some is bad breeding, but most of time the grower needs to take blame more then the breeder. But that is just my 2 cents. I have been reading tons of bad shit about riot gear and the person himself. Have got to know him a little and run a few of his strains and the word on the street and what I have become to know are 2 different versions.

If you decide to funk them, keep us posted on your results so I won't be the only one here posting good results with his gear. You have a funky green thumb and I know you will bring the best out of anything you grow. Can't wait to grow out some of his other gear later this year.

I know the funk is gonna roll regardless what ever you choose to do and I will be right there bro, learning every step of the way.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    I agree Oldluck,
    every female plant has the potential to be hermie.
    I have seen strains with a little stress hermie like hell.
    I would run Riots strains,
    one with others if I had any doubts then again I am like that with everthing.

If Fem is the name, hermie is the game.
    Just my two cents.

peace,

DSF.

Quote Originally Posted by OldLuck View Post
    I haven't seen to many breeders or seeds that are hermie free totally. A lot of time it's in the genes of the strains being used, some is bad breeding, but most of time the grower needs to take blame more then the breeder. But that is just my 2 cents. I have been reading tons of bad shit about riot gear and the person himself. Have got to know him a little and run a few of his strains and the word on the street and what I have become to know are 2 different versions.

If you decide to funk them, keep us posted on your results so I won't be the only one here posting good results with his gear. You have a funky green thumb and I know you will bring the best out of anything you grow. Can't wait to grow out some of his other gear later this year.

I know the funk is gonna roll regardless what ever you choose to do and I will be right there bro, learning every step of the way.

Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    i was waiting for you to chime in bro. I been studying yours and it's blown me away, but the rumors are strong and heavy. Already had a La confindetial and Western Winds go herm on me and I just want to finish the year out strong without any problems and Riot's gear seems to have em. The Banana is the one Im think about or the Purple bubba crack. Your grow has pulled me in towards it, but I shouldnt be so hesitant but funk, that's why we do grows and talk to each other. Thank fellas for helping me out on this one. FUNK ON

Western Winds aka Kali Mist Good Plant structure!
    I have pure norcal KMist X Aliendog f³.... the Banshee Mist.
    FYI
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast