Thread: Riot or Not

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewriot View Post
    If you're starting to breed and running selections (or have been for years and recently breaking into commercial seed commercial) then you have my sympathies. I've learned first hand how brutal this community can be and how quickly they jump on senseless hate bandwagons, hate filled slanderous and libelous comments, threats to my family if I don't quit breeding. Some of these guys look at this like it's nothing but a pure competition and since it's only quasi-legal and sometimes a "grey are" at the BEST of times, and go full force with no rules, morals, or care for who they run over in the process. It's a sad, tragic, and disgusting little force that has invaded the cannabis community that I think os very detrimental to our vibes as a whole.

I've been more than guilty of being a prick back, but over time I've learned to just let it slide... and when ya seem em in person WALLOP EM! =) j/k....kinda.

Sorry to hear about your experiences over there - i think a LOT of people have been finding the same treatment on places like ICMag as well as Mr. Nice Forums now. We'd been on Mr. Nice for YEARS, as have a lot of people, and slowly but surely, Scott pushed almost every last supportive member away. On the site they've actually made it so you can't even ALLUDE to other breeders. Someone asked on there about G13 and where the best source would be for it, so I recommended NDNGuy's G13/HP line he's been keeping since 1988. In the same sentence I also highly recommended Mr. Nice G13/Skunk as it's also one of the hybrids with half of its parentage being from G13. (the g13/widow Mr. Nice offers has actually been confirmed by Scott (Shanti) as G13 / Skunk #1 x Black Widow (Aka Ingemar's White Widow). I didn't point links anywhere, i mentioned that you could find pics of the g13 pheno on the attitude under one of Bodhi's pictures.... and I thought it would be cool to mention it without linking SINCE Mr. Nice sells on the Attitude as well. Wrong. I get emails from the head moderator (jEssE) now every single time I post telling me it's in violation of their new TOS rules blah blah. Long story made no very short, I'm done. Who needs that BS in their lives? Are people really so scared of anyone else working genetics that even the brief mention of another seed company (and mind you I didn't mention my own company during this fiasco) causes them to push away a customer who has spent thousands on his gear. I mean first and foremost I am a collector and gardener before anything else. I don't even know many people that could remotely come CLOSE to touching Scott's genetic collection, his massive growing operation, his ability to run large populations... What should be coming out is perfection. So why all the fear about the other companies? Your guess is as good as mine.

If there's ever anything we can do to help, never hesitate to ask. We've been hit by every scam, by just about every big company who found us a threats has sicced their minions on us and somehow we've stumbled through like drunken sailors... quit a bit worse for wear, but alive. I sincerely wish you success in your ventures brother =)

PS - with all of that said, I don't blame Jesse for breaking my balls at Mr. Nice. He's just doing the job he accepted, and I am aware he has to interact within the given rules. All of his private messages were courteous, but always ended with a by the way, you're breaking this new rule or that new rule so we're deleting everything you type. Ouch.
    Hey Matt,
    I am sorry to say this, but that is all I have ever heard about you man. People saying...that you are an asshole, you breed shit, blah blah you know the deal....just down right critisize the man repeatedly and I doubt even half of them ever had any experience with your stuff, just that they are repeated what they heard and so on. It is really bad. Then I start to read things you have posted and checked out stuff that people actually grew etc....Man, ya know...you are an asshole...LOL but so am I.....ok.....your stuff looks pretty damn good to me and I read that it is pretty dank.....so my assumption is just what you said there......Man you put your time in the trenches and I think you still get more slack from more people then you deserve.
    The reasons that you stated above are EXACTLY the very reasons why I have just left MNS.....hence my low post count here as I am now looking for a new place to hang.
    Just letting ya know bro....you have recen convert to your side here....LOL for whatever that means....
    Respects,
    W1

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    Heya Wicked =)

yeah I'm def personality challenged as it were lol. But what ya said means a lot - everytime someone seeds past the BS it gives me hope dude.

PS - are you a Zecharia Sitchin fan by any chance?

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    12 times
    yes Matt I am very much so a huge fan of the teachings and writings of Z. Sitchin. I went to see the man speak a long time ago. It is a shame he has died.
    Yes, he is yet another man who is critisized by those who do not know him or what he stood for.
    We are all personally challenged.....LOL.......no one is perfect by any means and we are all just trying to make it in this vicious world we live in. We should all try to make it a better place for all and then it will be a better place for one.
    Respects,
    W1
    PS....I am seeing beyond the BS....and it looks good.

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    Wicked - really cool - yeah Michael heiser waited until after Sitchin's death to trash him and try to rip him apart. I've been a Sitchin fan for many years, luckily got to meet him and take pics with him and get his autographs before he passed... He was SUCH a nice man. Even though his tour managers were trying to keep him away from any of his fans, he'd sneak away to talk to us and sign stuff. I got to see one last lecture and then he passed away. His books changed my life... the way I think, how quickly I am to jump to any conclusions, and I learned to peel back the curtains on everything I see. In the end I may not agree that everything the Sumerians wrote was fact, however, I believe Sitchin did and he dedicated his heart mind and soul to the research. For some reason Von Daniken gets a lot more of the credit... and now there's show like Ancient ALiens making a joke of his work, but I for one will always have a fond place in my heart for the man =)

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1 View Post
    Hey Matt,
    I am sorry to say this, but that is all I have ever heard about you man. People saying...that you are an asshole, you breed shit, blah blah you know the deal....just down right critisize the man repeatedly and I doubt even half of them ever had any experience with your stuff, just that they are repeated what they heard and so on. It is really bad. Then I start to read things you have posted and checked out stuff that people actually grew etc....Man, ya know...you are an asshole...LOL but so am I.....ok.....your stuff looks pretty damn good to me and I read that it is pretty dank.....so my assumption is just what you said there......Man you put your time in the trenches and I think you still get more slack from more people then you deserve.
    The reasons that you stated above are EXACTLY the very reasons why I have just left MNS.....hence my low post count here as I am now looking for a new place to hang.
    Just letting ya know bro....you have recen convert to your side here....LOL for whatever that means....
    Respects,
    W1
    Thats how Matt and i met, sort of, lol. But I never ever thought he bred shit, ever - I have been after some of his earlier stuff like nagasaki nightmare and hawaiian honey purple bad - that nagasaki nightmare was the reason i signed up for his forum originally, lol!

Matt - love ya brother!!! Holding off on my cwo until i for sure have a place to keep my mothers. a safe place. i have cuts everywhere, lol, but these guys around here are just greedy and i am not trusting anyone with stuff like that.
    Last edited by lbezphil2005; 07-13-2013 at 03:28 AM.
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewriot View Post
    Wicked - really cool - yeah Michael heiser waited until after Sitchin's death to trash him and try to rip him apart. I've been a Sitchin fan for many years, luckily got to meet him and take pics with him and get his autographs before he passed... He was SUCH a nice man. Even though his tour managers were trying to keep him away from any of his fans, he'd sneak away to talk to us and sign stuff. I got to see one last lecture and then he passed away. His books changed my life... the way I think, how quickly I am to jump to any conclusions, and I learned to peel back the curtains on everything I see. In the end I may not agree that everything the Sumerians wrote was fact, however, I believe Sitchin did and he dedicated his heart mind and soul to the research. For some reason Von Daniken gets a lot more of the credit... and now there's show like Ancient ALiens making a joke of his work, but I for one will always have a fond place in my heart for the man =)
    Yes, it is a shame that happened. It has lessened his credibility, which by his peers was already not so good. Ya know, when ever you go against popular teachings and offer clear evidence to the contrary.....in order for you to receive the credit due....the others must then admit that their lifes work was all for naught and they have been wrong their whole careers.....this is why we never effectively see change for many many years after facts or evidences become known. Very sad. He was a great man with a very important message for us all and unfortunately not many of GOT IT! I got it and I am glad you did too. I am sure you are more enlightened from that experience and I am so jealous of you to have met, and gotten a pic with him. That would be one my lifes greatest treasures. You are so lucky Matt. he changed my lifes persepctive as well and opened my eyes to the lies we are told from birth.
    Ancient aliens is the biggest bunch of crap.....it really is a mockery of Sitchins work, not complimentary at all and I think he would have been greatly offended if he would even cared. I too have aplace in my heart and many places in my mind where he still lives on through people like you and I Matt. Thank you so much for sharing.....man, see, you are one way cool dude.
    Respects,
    W1

PS.....NASA is the biggest liars of them all.....Sitchin told about what they would find on the Moon and what they would find on Mars...he always said the moon was hollow because when Enki and Marduk went there to escape the presence of Enlil, so they could talk, and they found it to be so. They went to Mars instead to set up their base station and the Sumerians have it so recorded....the Rover found the evidence, it was accidentally shown through their broadcasts and picked up by many people and then they changed the photos and said their experts said it was not Pyramid like formations, and an old Harbor where there was once water.....BUT just shadows.......now how the FUCK could Sitchin know what they would find before anyone had ever been there? They found it exactly where he said it would be and the exact formations and layouts that he said they would be.......and now they deny it and espouse anyone lending credibility to what they say are just shadows from rock formations etc and have deleted the photographs and stopped sending live feeds from the rover until they can censor it.......Don't ya love the free country we live in? The Sumerians were correct and we deny it to this day!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223