Thread: Riot or Not

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TreFarmer View Post
    Western Winds aka Kali Mist Good Plant structure!
    I have pure norcal KMist X Aliendog f.... the Banshee Mist.
    FYI
    Banshee Mist,
    Is going to be popin in the land of the Green Hand .......... hell yeah

This stuff is Epic.

peace,

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Word is bond, and thank you. I understand completely bout having a good experience with some one with a bad rep, but I am growing something from him for sure. Thanks Old Luck and lets throw it down and grow and learn together, thanks for having a monks back. FUNK ON
    Quote Originally Posted by OldLuck View Post
    I haven't seen to many breeders or seeds that are hermie free totally. A lot of time it's in the genes of the strains being used, some is bad breeding, but most of time the grower needs to take blame more then the breeder. But that is just my 2 cents. I have been reading tons of bad shit about riot gear and the person himself. Have got to know him a little and run a few of his strains and the word on the street and what I have become to know are 2 different versions.

If you decide to funk them, keep us posted on your results so I won't be the only one here posting good results with his gear. You have a funky green thumb and I know you will bring the best out of anything you grow. Can't wait to grow out some of his other gear later this year.

I know the funk is gonna roll regardless what ever you choose to do and I will be right there bro, learning every step of the way.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Chin check, this is what has been decided for fillers for fun and color changing Season. Round these parts the leafs on the Trees aint the only thing changing pretty colors, FUNK OFF.....

Illumanite: (1) Blueberry Og
    Pisces: (1) Motor Breath
    Connisuer Genetics: (2) Grandoggy Purple
    303 Seeds: (2) G-6 Jet Fuel
    Riot Gear: (2) Purple Bubba Crack

Grand Total is 8 for applications for tickets to the Temple Of FUNK

mal, OldLuck, taaldow Dankness, Dublinskunkfiend, Vet, freegrow Thanks for voting and your opinion for it means alot to me and makes me feel that you guys are involved in the Medicine and funkyness that will be coming. Having a hard time this year with the Last Pop and the Spring Pop. Thinking Jaws- ?, Chrome- ?, Karma- White Og v2 or Biker la blanco, Maddfarmer- Evil Queen or the Northen Lights if drop comes soon, 303 Seeds-G Funk, Motarebel- Herijuana Bx or Emporer Kush, Bohdi- Tiger's Milk or Love Triangle or Apollo 11 x whitetrain and Hazeman- La Pure Kushx AWW or Purple Fuck x Monkey Balls, also have a some NL/Leopard Kush/Pure Kush x P. Urkle from Jaws' personal collection. Shit and Top Dawg- Super Star Dawg, Tre's Sister, Strawberry HP, and not sure but these are talking to me...
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Funk.

I will probably be able to give you a heads up by the weekend on the NL #5.

peace and new strains,

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    Funk.

I will probably be give you a heads up by the weekend on the NL #5.

peace and new strains,

DSF.
    Sweet news, let me know what dilly O on the Lights... Super Geeked cause Ive heard Bohdi's NL #5 has some hermie issues, and Im holding on to see how Outwest Super Glue goes for him, and of course the 303 Aurora(ms) project...Let me know FUNK ON
    Funk Monk

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    sorry i didnt chime in earlier but here it goes now. as far as running if i would ever run Riots gear, i have a hard time giving an answer... lol. i have never grown his gear out, but have had some online interaction with him... i guess ill go down my list of CONS. 1) his reputation of misleading other breeders into gifting genetics for charitable reasons sticks out most. a person who builds a company on shady shit like that deserves discretion regardless of how good his genetics may be. 2) his genetics are priced waaay too high for fems and s1's. i believe its unreasonable to charge 150$ and up as a MSRP or retail price. If prices go that high in auction, then thats up to the bidders... but droppin 200$ on 10 beans? to say it politley, fuck that. 3) his gear has herm rates. this was discussed above saying that any fems can be herms... and that is true to a degree. people use different methods to produce beans... especially fems.. i wont disclose ALL the ways but a few consist of STS, Colloidal Silver, stressing, etc... stress is not the best way, and colloidal silver is known to produce non viable pollen and a cheaper easier to get susbtitute for STS. so, from my exp- colloidal silver produces greater chances of herming (if not already in the genetics). The PROS- 1) Great/Hard to Get Genetics. regardless of how these genetics were recieved by Riot- he does have som fire in his arsenal. It would be hard pressed to deny that there havent been some AMAZING specimens to come from Riot gear. I think Oldluck has proved this point blatantly. The Banana he has tempts me in the least to want to try his gear. obviously to me the CONS outweigh the PROS but with work like Oldlucks and a good review from FunkMonk in the future- and i too may decide to run a a bean or 2 from Riots collection. boom goes the dynamite.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    Hey y'all - funkmonk glad to see you have some of our gear to run. I don't usually jump in on people's threads about us, but there was quite a bit of misinformation laid out by the duns above that I had to chime in.

First we do not get all of our genetics through thievery. this was a rumour started by raskal and heath Robinson about 4 years ago. The facts are out there, if you choose to read why that rumor was started or just to read what some idiot says, that's up to you. But you're not the first to buy into it and I'm sure certainly not the last. So that's not mean to be mean to you.

secondly, I'm not sure if i've ever spoken to you. your name on here doesn't ring a bell, but if you had spoken to me before you'd probably already had known how much BS the first statement was =).

third. I created my own reversing agent - SIlver Nitrate ACS, which is different from typical silver nitrate and Sodium Thiosulfate. So it's actually STS ACS. Makes a big difference when it comes to reversals, how it physically affects the plant being reversed etc.

Fourth - Herm rates. Our gear has less herm rates than most breeders out there. There's been two or three people that blasted the internet with bullshit about herm rates... you can tell it's just a few people by the massive amoun of cutting and pasting. but our real customers know the real deal. Saying someone's shit herms is a quick and cheap way to slam any breeder. Herms do happen, however in the many thousands of packs of seeds we've sold I can count the number of herms that people have grown for our plants that were NOT due to their environment or feeding on one hand. Not a bad result.

Five - the prices... OHHH THE PRICES. I'm not a big spanish breeder with a big warehouse to breed and make millions of seeds. Im a single person with less space than I'd like. I do not grow for bud production just seed production. My seed prices are based on stock, demand, and how much it;s going to take to recoup costs and make enough to survive on for the next few months as I make more seeds. You notice some of our strains are as cheap as $40, we usually do sales and have massive giveaways...hell We've given away more seeds than we've sold. Now if you're insinuating I should lose money to provide the people of the world with seeds...I'm sorry, I just can't afford to do that but I guarantee you I don't make a lot of money. In fact I'd be willing to bet I'm one of the most ghetto and broke breeders on the planet. So with that said if you disagree with the prices, that's definitely your prerogative, however at least understand why things are priced the way they are. Like I said, there's prices that can match ANY budget on our site.

Six - we are STILL the only seed company with an open policy supporting terminally ill and cancer patients with free packs of seeds. We believe in true MEDICAL cannabis. Strains that aren't just slammed together and marketed. We know our strains and we KNOW what we're breeding with inside and out. So it's not just about medical viability (meaning that it has some sort of REAL relevance to contributing to a condition) as well as supplying these for free to cancer patients.

So add that to your pros will ya?

Anyway, again I understand that it's easy to buy into propaganda put out by our competitors and other seed companies, so I'm not blaming you, but it would be nice if people would research stuff before they spread on more erroneous information.

With that said, enjoy FunkMonk!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Well stated and never underated your opinion is and always will be Duns. Thing bout rumors and bad mouthing from him is I really hate to base my opinion untill I get some one on one. The beans were a gift from a dear friend that thought the monk need to get some first hand experience. And to Riot's defense wether he still is or isnt he got Mota and Others to support him for a stint. Greed is in all of us just way more in some others. LOL. That's why this place runs the way it does, bless WW. To have a chance at running em was slim untill the Pany dropping show Oldluck dropped upon us. Thank you for that Oldluck, hope ya never get tired of me saying so, but that's one funking great show. LOL. I am a R Kelly and M Jackson fan for their music, but not their actions. Hopefully I can feel the same bout Riot's Gear, he may have some issues but his work can move my soul or give me relief. So because of my whore-ish ways Ive decided that Oldluck has me jonesing for a crack at that banana, cant wait for Jaw's Orange Banana Kush. Not saying I wont crack em when they get in my greasy lil hands. LOL. Dont think Hippie420 didnt have a lil twist in my mind into trying the banana craze out, Damn you hippie and your banana Og'ers. LOL. Dont lead me into temptation, for yall know what I what. LOL. So Oldluck these two Banana's are in your name so I can share the fame of rocking some FUNK'N crazy MEDS.
    Tickets to Temple
    Illumanite: (1) Blueberry Og
    Pisces: (1) Motor Breath
    Connisuer Genetics: (2) Grandoggy Purple
    303 Seeds: (2) G-6 Jet Fuel
    Riot Gear: (2) Purple Bubba Crack

Riot Gear: (2) Platinum Banana Bubba AKA Need me some Ol luck KNOW N GROW> FUNK OFF

Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    sorry i didnt chime in earlier but here it goes now. as far as running if i would ever run Riots gear, i have a hard time giving an answer... lol. i have never grown his gear out, but have had some online interaction with him... i guess ill go down my list of CONS. 1) his reputation of misleading other breeders into gifting genetics for charitable reasons sticks out most. a person who builds a company on shady shit like that deserves discretion regardless of how good his genetics may be. 2) his genetics are priced waaay too high for fems and s1's. i believe its unreasonable to charge 150$ and up as a MSRP or retail price. If prices go that high in auction, then thats up to the bidders... but droppin 200$ on 10 beans? to say it politley, fuck that. 3) his gear has herm rates. this was discussed above saying that any fems can be herms... and that is true to a degree. people use different methods to produce beans... especially fems.. i wont disclose ALL the ways but a few consist of STS, Colloidal Silver, stressing, etc... stress is not the best way, and colloidal silver is known to produce non viable pollen and a cheaper easier to get susbtitute for STS. so, from my exp- colloidal silver produces greater chances of herming (if not already in the genetics). The PROS- 1) Great/Hard to Get Genetics. regardless of how these genetics were recieved by Riot- he does have som fire in his arsenal. It would be hard pressed to deny that there havent been some AMAZING specimens to come from Riot gear. I think Oldluck has proved this point blatantly. The Banana he has tempts me in the least to want to try his gear. obviously to me the CONS outweigh the PROS but with work like Oldlucks and a good review from FunkMonk in the future- and i too may decide to run a a bean or 2 from Riots collection. boom goes the dynamite.
    Funk Monk

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewriot View Post
    Hey y'all - funkmonk glad to see you have some of our gear to run. I don't usually jump in on people's threads about us, but there was quite a bit of misinformation laid out by the duns above that I had to chime in.

First we do not get all of our genetics through thievery. this was a rumour started by raskal and heath Robinson about 4 years ago. The facts are out there, if you choose to read why that rumor was started or just to read what some idiot says, that's up to you. But you're not the first to buy into it and I'm sure certainly not the last. So that's not mean to be mean to you.

secondly, I'm not sure if i've ever spoken to you. your name on here doesn't ring a bell, but if you had spoken to me before you'd probably already had known how much BS the first statement was =).

third. I created my own reversing agent - SIlver Nitrate ACS, which is different from typical silver nitrate and Sodium Thiosulfate. So it's actually STS ACS. Makes a big difference when it comes to reversals, how it physically affects the plant being reversed etc.

Fourth - Herm rates. Our gear has less herm rates than most breeders out there. There's been two or three people that blasted the internet with bullshit about herm rates... you can tell it's just a few people by the massive amoun of cutting and pasting. but our real customers know the real deal. Saying someone's shit herms is a quick and cheap way to slam any breeder. Herms do happen, however in the many thousands of packs of seeds we've sold I can count the number of herms that people have grown for our plants that were NOT due to their environment or feeding on one hand. Not a bad result.

Five - the prices... OHHH THE PRICES. I'm not a big spanish breeder with a big warehouse to breed and make millions of seeds. Im a single person with less space than I'd like. I do not grow for bud production just seed production. My seed prices are based on stock, demand, and how much it;s going to take to recoup costs and make enough to survive on for the next few months as I make more seeds. You notice some of our strains are as cheap as $40, we usually do sales and have massive giveaways...hell We've given away more seeds than we've sold. Now if you're insinuating I should lose money to provide the people of the world with seeds...I'm sorry, I just can't afford to do that but I guarantee you I don't make a lot of money. In fact I'd be willing to bet I'm one of the most ghetto and broke breeders on the planet. So with that said if you disagree with the prices, that's definitely your prerogative, however at least understand why things are priced the way they are. Like I said, there's prices that can match ANY budget on our site.

Six - we are STILL the only seed company with an open policy supporting terminally ill and cancer patients with free packs of seeds. We believe in true MEDICAL cannabis. Strains that aren't just slammed together and marketed. We know our strains and we KNOW what we're breeding with inside and out. So it's not just about medical viability (meaning that it has some sort of REAL relevance to contributing to a condition) as well as supplying these for free to cancer patients.

So add that to your pros will ya?

Anyway, again I understand that it's easy to buy into propaganda put out by our competitors and other seed companies, so I'm not blaming you, but it would be nice if people would research stuff before they spread on more erroneous information.

With that said, enjoy FunkMonk!
    im glad you made it over here Matt, this gives you the opportunity to clear the air... i will start by saying that my post is my opinion which was based off the work of felllow friends and associates. i will not say that i am 100% right on everything i may have said, but in the world of Online Cannabis reputations precede the person. i have never met you, nor have i personally tried your work.. you seem like a cool dude the few times ive interacted with you. i do know you have had falling out with a few breeders, but i also support breeders who have nothing but good things to say about you... its hard to find the "real" info on you as breeder considering many websites ban you or delete any of your posts... i do understand some of the things that you defended above but still disagree with some... i have had quite a few buddies grow out your gear and it did herm... they are not novice growers... the prices... still too high... but if thats YOUR cost, then do you. dont know many terminally ill people who can shell out 200$+ a pack... maybe theyll just have to grab that 40$ pack...and lastly you are NOT the only seed company that gifts out medecine and sometimes it seems that your strains ARE IN FACT slammed together and marketed....but thats just my opinion. i think we all know that Mota gifts packs out like hes Santa Claus... like i said, i dont mean to cause any friction. from seeing what my boy Oldluck has done with your gear, i would be lying if i said that im not tempted to try your gear... now that you are here at WW, maybe you can clear up any discrepancies/rumors that people assume correct... peace.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Hello Matthewriot,

I have never grown out Riots strains like theduns.

But there is an option for you to help people out with issues with your strains,
    by opening a breeders page here on Weed Watch.
    Plus you would be able to clear up the supposed mis-info that is doing the rounds.

peace,

DSF.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast