Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    e$kob@rs Chocolate Rain "Raspberry Coughdrop" pheno SMOKE REPORT

SAM_3958.jpgSAM_3960.jpgSAM_3959.jpgSAM_3961.jpg

BEFORE THE CURE-

the smells of the buds before she came down were very raspberry jam candy with minor hints of cocoa. the cocoa is barely there, but the raspberry aroma closes with a strong mentholated quality. the buds had minor purple tints on the leaves but were no where near as frosty as my last experience with the Chocolate Rains

Upon breaking up the buds, the raspberry comes out full blast, except any hints of chocolate have dissapeared and have been replaced with a smell that i can best described as a "raspberry flower coughdrop". like a lavender flower, something sweet but more on the floral musky side. this is a COMPLETELY different experience than ive previously had with e$ko's Chocolate Rain...

AFTER 2 WEEK CURE-

On the initial hit, the raspberry flavor i expected is there, but no where near the strength i expected. there is no sweetness to it, but yet rather a flowery blandness to it. the blandness reminds me of the aftertaste of my last chocolate rain plant. bland yet flavorful at the same time. the cocoa has turned into a more doughy/cakey light taste. hard to explain. not overpowering taste, but very decent strength. very suprising lung expansion, unlike my last experience with the choc rain... this one tickles the lungs even after small hits. i would even go as to saying that this pheno has more expansion than my past experiences.

honest truth is i really didnt enjoy this pheno as much as i thought i would. this particular pheno no slouch in the potency and smel catergory, but lacked in the trichome-production, and taste department this time around. it grew very well in veg, and flower being mostly on the indica side of things. this is the 4th Chocolate Rain plant ive grown out, so 3 for 4 isnt bad... i will def continue to run E$ko's gear in hopes to find a similair pheno to my previous ladies. especially since his gear is low priced and produces exceptional plants in every pack.
    Last edited by theduns; 07-30-2012 at 07:20 AM.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Duns ya get your own smoke report section? Bert called me and said your using to much data drive and wants to now if your ever sober? Just kidding bro, but for real, I thought I was a flavor phene, but damn bro that tongue must be numb. FUNK YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    e$kob@rs Chocolate Rain "Raspberry Coughdrop" pheno SMOKE REPORT

SAM_3958.jpgSAM_3960.jpgSAM_3959.jpgSAM_3961.jpg

BEFORE THE CURE-

the smells of the buds before she came down were very raspberry jam candy with minor hints of cocoa. the cocoa is barely there, but the raspberry aroma closes with a strong mentholated quality. the buds had minor purple tints on the leaves but were no where near as frosty as my last experience with the Chocolate Rains

Upon breaking up the buds, the raspberry comes out full blast, except any hints of chocolate have dissapeared and have been replaced with a smell that i can best described as a "raspberry flower coughdrop". like a lavender flower, something sweet but more on the floral musky side. this is a COMPLETELY different experience than ive previously had with e$ko's Chocolate Rain...

AFTER 2 WEEK CURE-

On the initial hit, the raspberry flavor i expected is there, but no where near the strength i expected. there is no sweetness to it, but yet rather a flowery blandness to it. the blandness reminds me of the aftertaste of my last chocolate rain plant. bland yet flavorful at the same time. the cocoa has turned into a more doughy/cakey light taste. hard to explain. not overpowering taste, but very decent strength. very suprising lung expansion, unlike my last experience with the choc rain... this one tickles the lungs even after small hits. i would even go as to saying that this pheno has more expansion than my past experiences.

honest truth is i really didnt enjoy this pheno as much as i thought i would. this particular pheno no slouch in the potency and smel catergory, but lacked in the trichome-production, and taste department this time around. it grew very well in veg, and flower being mostly on the indica side of things. this is the 4th Chocolate Rain plant ive grown out, so 3 for 4 isnt bad... i will def continue to run E$ko's gear in hopes to find a similair pheno to my previous ladies. especially since his gear is low priced and produces exceptional plants in every pack.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Theduns,
    ......... I nearly felt my self eat that Bud with the description.

peace,

Dublin.

what's cracking
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1126 times
    wow...raspberry jam i like

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    Now that sounds badazz..".Raspberry Coughdrop pheno" wow that will get everybodys attenion.
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Nice....

Pheno's a plenty in those bargain seed packs & worth every penny!

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    229 times
    i feel like the chocalate pheno is harder to find.. not as consistant as expected from the name. i see a lot of fruity phenos prolly from the coco kush.

i popped a few and got some males and one female. that one female is in flower at my bros and i just checked it last night. its going hella slow like a sativa. maybe a 10 weeker and hella tall and stretchy but the frost is really starting to pack on and also a unique smell. it might even be raspberry, ill have to wait till it matures a little longer but before i had no hope for it cuz it was slow compared to the others but it seems like its finally started to pack on the funk and frost. ill do a report maybe wheni chop.

and probably pop more looking for the chocalate pheno, i abosulutely love the chocolope thats why i bought these seeds. for the chocalate so thats what im trying to get from it.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times