Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1965 times
    What the hell, close my eyes for 5 mins and you guys are already out with fresh strains. No way I can keep up with this funky green bear, super greasy funkymonk, and now the intergalactic funkstellar trefarmer.

Well I guess the best thing for me to do is get my pom-poms out and cheer the funk on from the back of the pack. I love the way you guys have the peddle to the metal on this long funky locomotive that circle the world like the moon do earth.

You guy keep me motivated in deep funk and I just want to say thank you for all that you guys are doing and have done.

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by OldLuck View Post
    What the hell, close my eyes for 5 mins and you guys are already out with fresh strains. No way I can keep up with this funky green bear, super greasy funkymonk, and now the intergalactic funkstellar trefarmer.

Well I guess the best thing for me to do is get my pom-poms out and cheer the funk on from the back of the pack. I love the way you guys have the peddle to the metal on this long funky locomotive that circle the world like the moon do earth.

You guy keep me motivated in deep funk and I just want to say thank you for all that you guys are doing and have done.
    can i borrow your pom poms so i can cheer on your banana grow...???

its funny how im joking and serious at the SAME TIME.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

WaxDaddy
    I can see I've been slacking on my thread reading. Wax

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    heres a shot of my sample nug that i just pulled of my impregnated Jackpot Royale... about 80% milky 20% cloudy/clear... pulled a lil early.... this bud is much further along than the seeded buds... still got some white pistils on those but seeds are starting to split the calyxes.. should be another 3 weeks til harvest...a couple weeks to dry, and then ill be sending some out as testers and packaging em up to go... ill have a smoke report for this nug after its dried and cured.

SAM_4094.jpg
    Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 08-19-2012 at 07:20 AM.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Theduns.

Looking Sweet as a treat in a candy shop.

peace,

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Looks stellar duns and yummy meds indeed. Bust some nuts and get them testers out and let the dank begin. Look forward to see what maddness comes from that funky green bear. RUN and Gun FUNK ON
    Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    heres a shot of my sample nug that i just pulled of my impregnated Jackpot Royale... about 80% milky 20% cloudy/clear... pulled a lil early.... this bud is much further along than the seeded buds... still got some white pistils on those but seeds are starting to split the calyxes.. should be another 3 weeks til harvest...a couple weeks to dry, and then ill be sending some out as testers and packaging em up to go... ill have a smoke report for this nug after its dried and cured.

SAM_4094.jpg
    Funk Monk

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    Sounds like music.. Can ya hear it?
    I CAN!!!

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    can i borrow your pom poms so i can cheer on your banana grow...???

its funny how im joking and serious at the SAME TIME.
    Sorry, duns, but the thought of you in a cheerleader's skirt kills my weedrection.

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    so smoked my sample nug today... no beans in it. and i will say that the potency just off a dry nug with no cure impressed me... very typical space queen dom in taste as well with the las vegas purple kush rounding off the aftertaste. if your a space queen fan, then you will love this... the lvpk adds frost, potency, and has DEF improved the flavor imo... adding more of a musky grape floral kush smell to the table... i think the "kush" taste will come out stronger in cure... but i have high hopes for what the aliendawg is gonna bring to the table... would love to add some petrol gum drops into the flavor department.... wouldnt be suprised to find some nice phenos from these beans... plants should be short-medium in height, with great resin production, and should produce some nice, potent meds. update once time gets closer to harvest. any testers intrested can also throw their names up in this thread... ill select a few people, plus i may run some as well...
    (((theduns)))

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Got my thumb up, standing on the shoulder of the "Extraterrestrial Highway"..... FUNK YOU
    Funk Monk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast