Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 94

Thread: Seed whore

  1. #21
    Breeder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    69
    Status
    HomeLessBeans is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    316 times
    Be careful fellas!! I started out just liking to fuk around a bit.....Now I'm on street corners givin it away!!!!

  2. #22
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Budzillah,

    It looks like S.A. for you ............ lol

    Seeds Anonymous.

    Dublin.

  3. #23
    Surviving the Game
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    734
    Status
    Vet is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    And Funkmonk you sound like a good person, sorry to hear of your misfortune Vet. I'm a seed whore myself admittedly and I've got quite a few packs of seeds myself. Maybe someday I'll list them but I'll need some time and a couple lines, just kidding. Hope all is well with everyone

    mal
    Thanks mal....

    Funkmonk take your time because you'll never forget that shit! I have 3 coffee containers full of beans & crosses I've made thats why I just listed 12'. Tre Farmer, Budzillah,Bangui you kats need some property elsewhere to do all them beans.Dublinskunkfiend alot of people are doing the Gage Greens...


    Impressive!

  4. #24
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Over here they are all doing, cheese everything.

    Thought I would break the monotonous behaviour,
    and go with some TGA and GGG, just to piss off all the cheese eaters.

    Dublin.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    271
    Status
    Budzillah is offline
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    Over here they are all doing, cheese everything.

    Thought I would break the monotonous behaviour,
    and go with some TGA and GGG, just to piss off all the cheese eaters.

    Dublin.
    Good job Dublin. Give them some variety over there on your side of the pond. I have grown the cheese a couple times and is over rated imo. Running tga Plushberry (i got the pink pheno) which is a little weak on the high for me but has everything else. Jack the Ripper is another that im running to. Reeks of lemon candy. The stems are even covered in crystals! I have only seen that a couple times in my 20+ yrs in the biz.

  6. #26
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    dirty mitten
    Posts
    3,024
    Status
    funkmonk is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Budzillah View Post
    Good job Dublin. Give them some variety over there on your side of the pond. I have grown the cheese a couple times and is over rated imo. Running tga Plushberry (i got the pink pheno) which is a little weak on the high for me but has everything else. Jack the Ripper is another that im running to. Reeks of lemon candy. The stems are even covered in crystals! I have only seen that a couple times in my 20+ yrs in the biz.
    That's what being a whore is about Dublin, not matter where. Got to catch and release and keep the genes flowing. tga's good and gage is great. Jack Cleaner's my fav so far but just trimmed dairy queen. smells like my big buddha cheese wit a cherry-lemon, I'm thinking new stragity from now on get a pack and donate half and see what comes back. Let's keep it cumming folks. Budzilla, not fair, youre not sharing and Duns might have to talk to ya bout sharing from a care bear. Vet, love the sound of thousands of beans in a coffee jars. Homeless I feel ya have hundreds but i aint rich till they're gone. Outwest, something tells me we are going to be updated from ya a bit. FUNK YALL.
    Update myselfs.
    Bohdi's Goijo OG=11
    Hazeman=2packs of Rocky mtn high,1 pack of Grape 13, Pack of Elephant Stomper
    double ufo's regulars
    Chernobly, SSSSD, Heavy duty fruity, Dark Star. If I posted this already FUNK You
    Funk Monk

  7. #27
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Buddzillah,

    I hope to find something nice from the Gage Green Seeds Good Ideas Mixed Gems.

    Which I will post a thread called "name that seed", when I grow the two packs out.
    Jack the Ripper sounds like it is a good ripe genetics........









  8. #28
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Nice buy FunkMonk,

    People over here wont take seed and grow it, as this country and mainly Europe has become very "fascist", So my solution is to flood the streets with good weed at affordable donations.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    271
    Status
    Budzillah is offline
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    Nice buy FunkMonk,

    People over here wont take seed and grow it, as this country and mainly Europe has become very "fascist", So my solution is to flood
    the streets with good weed at affordable donations.

    There is alot of fascism here in the states as well my friend. Most Americans here in the states have forgotten about The Costituition that so many fought and died for. A nation of self entitled fools here bro. We like to listen and pay for our elected leaders that lie to us! A nation of cowards too imo.
    No wonder why the U.S. is going down like the Titanic.
    When the market crashes we will see where this mentality gets them.

    HISTORY repeats itself!

    I am proud to be an American of the past but this new American ideology of being a good tax paying slave that goes along to get along is so pathetic to me. At least we have our guns here for now?? KARMA will deal with these ppl

  10. #30
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    dirty mitten
    Posts
    3,024
    Status
    funkmonk is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Budzillah View Post
    There is alot of fascism here in the states as well my friend. Most Americans here in the states have forgotten about The Costituition that so many fought and died for. A nation of self entitled fools here bro. We like to listen and pay for our elected leaders that lie to us! A nation of cowards too imo.
    No wonder why the U.S. is going down like the Titanic.
    When the market crashes we will see where this mentality gets them.

    HISTORY repeats itself!

    I am proud to be an American of the past but this new American ideology of being a good tax paying slave that goes along to get along is so pathetic to me. At least we have our guns here for now?? KARMA will deal with these ppl
    FUCKING A1 spoken. SHut up and follow the line. Good stuff budzilla and dublin. That's all Ill say cause i could go on for days, but keep it postive or is bad
    Bodhi Seeds Sunshine Daydream
    Regular Cannabis Seeds - 11 seeds

    BODU288

    1

    $67.88


    Cannaventure Seeds ECSD Clone x Alien Kush F2
    Regular Cannabis Seeds - 10 seeds

    CANM15

    1

    $89.49


    REGULAR UFO #1 T H Seeds Darkstar


    REGULAR UFO #1

    1

    FREEFreebie/BOGOF


    REGULAR UFO #2 T H Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity


    REGULAR UFO #2

    1

    FREEFreebie/BOGOF


    REGULAR UFO #3 Connoisseur Genetics Seeds SSSDH


    REGULAR UFO #3

    1

    FREEFreebie/BOGOF


    REGULAR UFO #4 TGA Subcool Seeds Chernobyl


    REGULAR UFO #4

    1

    FREEFreebie/BOGOF


    T H Seeds Lambo


    June Jubilee Promo (2 seeds)

    1

    FREEFreebie/BOGOF


    Dinafem Seeds Cheese AUTO


    June Jubilee Promo

    1

    FREEFreebie/BOGOF


    Delicious Seeds Critical Jack Herer


    June Jubilee Promo

    1

    FREEFreebie/BOGOF


    Reserva Privada Kandy Kush


    June Jubilee Promo

    1

    FREEFreebie/BOGOF


    Cali Connection Blue Dream Haze


    June Jubilee Promo

    1

    FREEFreebie/BOGOF


    G13 Labs Pineapple Express


    June Jubilee Promo

    1

    FREEFreebie/BOGOF


    $157.37

    Subtotal

    - $15.74

    Voucher code

    $23.15

    Shipping cost

    $164.78
    Cannaventure gets in cause of WW. if wasnt for ww never would of gave em a chance. Sorry cabinfever, socal, houseof dank, and Irie vibe, they cut and tryin to getz cha at the temple but Attitude is the only one ive ordered from the last 6 yrs. Ill work harder and find another safe place. OUtwest u did this. relaspe city, High, Im funk monk and Im a seed whore for ever, please help me stop this insanity
    Funk Monk

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

  
ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!


  Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed   
BACK TO TOP