Frosted and looking real nice homie, keep thumbing bro, funk on
    Funk Monk

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    The Louie XIII OG x Blackberry Kush BX3 is something we've been working on for a little over a year now. It's a line that we're going to continue working until I'm really really happy with it, as it has some amazingly special phenotypes in it. I'm talking Holy Grail kinda kushiness - so keep them beans and cuts tight brother, this isn't one I'd like to end up in any other breeder's hands until it's complete. I was even hesitant to send them out as testers to testers.... But if anyone has them, I'm glad it's you =) cheers!
    Last edited by Matthewriot; 02-04-2013 at 02:36 AM.

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Shit, at least I know where they came from now and can keep my eye on ya Matt, gimme a heads up when you plan to release em. I'd love to check em out. Been trying to acquire the Louie for a minute, and BBK is easily 1 of my faves. Sounds killer bro
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    yeah for sure - it's going to be an ongoing project for sometime and it'll be well documented somewhere. This round I'm crossing my fav pheno from the line to either GSC or Urkel. So many companies are coming out with GSC lines now - have BCBD taking credit for making the first S1's (wank wank) so I'm not planning on doing much with gSC anymore. Some people that wanted the S1's because of the hype but had never seen the strain were disappointed with how truly small and non commercial the yield is.. Ruderalis type yields. While it's got the dank stank it's just not commercially viable and I have a feeling a lot of people who are interested in the strain because of bud pics in high times and all the buzz may not know that it is a pure headstash strain, not a moneymaker. SO in the end of this ramble, will probably be the Louie x BBK x Urkel.

Cheers!

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Louie x BBK x Urkel sounds like it'd make my taste buds orgasm. Lol Keep em coming matt!
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewriot View Post
    The Louie XIII OG x Blackberry Kush BX3 is something we've been working on for a little over a year now. It's a line that we're going to continue working until I'm really really happy with it, as it has some amazingly special phenotypes in it. I'm talking Holy Grail kinda kushiness - so keep them beans and cuts tight brother, this isn't one I'd like to end up in any other breeder's hands until it's complete. I was even hesitant to send them out as testers to testers.... But if anyone has them, I'm glad it's you =) cheers!

Thanks Matt....

Things have went from pm's, conflict resolution w/ a pack of HDT and now having your work.Glad we got off on the right foot and will respect your wishes about the tester.

Tomba you have the skills & nice pics.....

Back to the thread
    Last edited by Vet; 02-04-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627