Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    11 times
    Hello everyone,

Haven't started a Grow Log here yet or really posted much. But, here goes. As the title says, I started Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold Feminized on May 1st that would obviously make her 24 days old. There was a slow growth for a little bit because I made a noob mistake. Had to take a step back and brought her back. This is just a grow the plant see what I end up with kind of deal, just stating that at the beginning lol. What I have been doing is since the nights are still very cool around me but the days are in the 25 C mark I stick her out early in the morning and bring her in at night because the nights are usually 2 C still. Anyways heres some pictures they are pictures taken May 7th, and May 17th. I am going to take another picture tomorrow and post the little one is sleeping atm lol don't want to disturb. Disfrutar de.
    Attached Images Attached Images

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Right on nice to see another Grow Log... keep up the good work
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    I had no idea this strain still existed in seed form. Cant wait to see this one

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    You can buy them feminized from Attitude Barney's Farm sells it I believe
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    11 times
    Hey guys heres a update a few pictures from last night I took. On the description about the Acapulco Gold on Single Marijuana seeds Canada, it says that it is a Sativa dom. I feel it is more indica just from the leaves im seeing now. But Any comments would help, just not sure if they all come up kinda fat like Indica, or if they eventually get long a skinny like sativa.

Sideish View

Top View

Growth between branches

Leaf

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    11 times
    Hello I just have a question on only one leaf tip there is this browning happening, its not happening on any other leaves. This started probably May 18thish and it hasn't gotten any worse any ideas?

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    87 times
    i was looking at your pics and have to agree, those leaves look pretty indica to me.... hard to believe that is acapulco gold. i am not doubting what you say you bought, but i think i would send off a message to the breeder. and just to throw out another thought. sativa dominant is not really what it should say. acapulco gold is land race. there is no dominant ... it is sativa or not.

as far as that tad of browning on that one leaf.... give yourself a rest ... that plant looks very healthy with no issues at all.

lovely thread and best of luck to you. will be looking forward to seeing the end product.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    i was looking at your pics and have to agree, those leaves look pretty indica to me.... hard to believe that is acapulco gold. i am not doubting what you say you bought, but i think i would send off a message to the breeder. and just to throw out another thought. sativa dominant is not really what it should say. acapulco gold is land race. there is no dominant ... it is sativa or not.

as far as that tad of browning on that one leaf.... give yourself a rest ... that plant looks very healthy with no issues at all.

lovely thread and best of luck to you. will be looking forward to seeing the end product.
    Thanks Jabberwocky, At least I know I am not the only one who thinks maybe the breeder made a mistake...I just hope they aren't selling seeds they claim a certain strain, and throwing any old seed in a bag and shipping it. And also I wasn't in much of a panic seeing the browning since it hasn't gotten any bigger since the 18th. Just wanted to know it wasn't anything to worry about. Thanks!!

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    I with Jabbers on this one it's supposed to be a landrace or at least that strain is...look up the genetic information provided by the breeder assuming it's barney's farm then it's state it's a Central American Landrace it say it's Sat. Dom. and feminized my guess is genetics are somewhat unknown as she's an older girl... and leaves aren't always the best determining factor... You might have just gotten a broad indica style leaf pheno... Or speak with the breeder not to be confused with the seedbank you bought them from... as jabbers mentioned...
    and yea that plant is fine and health... lots of soils run a little hot on Nitrogen... prolly just extremely minor nutrient burn from the soil...

keep on keepin' on
    -Hippie-

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    21 times
    great to see another grower on the forum. you plnats look great man. good luck
    click below to check out my Kandy Kush 100% Organic tlo grow along side aero table grow

http://www.weedwatch.com/forums/cann...att-bulbs.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast