Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    they are lookinh fine dont trip as long as more dont start doing it.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    11 times
    Hello all,

Another overdue update on the Acapulco Gold, since being outside I have not really checked on her to much, but I decided to go out this morning and take some photos of her. I noticed she has some Browning on the outter most branches, but none on the inner branches. Anyone know what this maybe?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    At first look it appears to be rust not sure of treatment off hand check the overgrow FAQ to be certain. Hell I dont even know whats in this FAQ lol. Good Luck.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Here's a cut I got from an old dude in the woods of CO. Looks similar. This if the first time running her, but I hear she yields well and is very potent. Ya never know, we'll see what happens! I put her outside a few weeks ago after acclimating her and transplanting to 707 soil in a 3G fabric bag. I'll let you know how it turns out! Good luck with your run. Here's what Barney's Farm says about their version of Acapulco Gold. Not that yours or mine are just that it's an explanation about the old original.

"

Thanks to recent advances in marijuana genetics we’ve pioneered, the quality of our Acapulco Gold goes beyond the often rhapsodized smoke of days past. Just as importantly for us, however, was capturing its spirit. Like the original namesake, these gorgeous, firm colas are flecked with gold and reddish brown, with very visible THC crystals. The intense fruit cocktail of flavors pack a strong sensation that really lingers. Acapulco Gold is sativa dominant, offering a long lasting high that balances upbeat effects with body-relaxing, stress reducing calmness.

Genetics: Central American
    Yield: 500 gr/m²
    Height: 70 - 80 cm
    Flowering time: 70 - 75 Days
    Harvest time: Mid October
    THC: 23%
    CBD: 0.7%"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Looks really sweet Crom,

it's making my mouth water,

peace,

Dublin.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Those leaves are a lot closer to sativa on yours Crom, Vyirus as far as Barneys Farm I think they would sell anything and label it what they want. Crom the old guy in Colorado would be a good place to find this rarity, because it hasn't been around for many moons. Last time I smoked some of this weed was in 1981 and it about ripped my head off with its potency. Good luck guys and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Status
    Country
    China
    Liked
    104 times
    Unfortunatly many of the original strains have simply been lost. Landrace strains can end up not yielding much and the smoke doesnt suit everyone and gets tiresome finishing it off in some cases.
    The product at times not great. It takes time to preserve the best and produce IBLs. Time breeders dont have or space. As its more profitable to breed the newest med strain or top grade.
    I dont think the Acapulco gold even looks like the original so far however plant structure may have been sacrificed in lieu of the smoke being close to the original.
    Again the same problem of people not holding onto older strains and spreading the seeds.
    I have some old Ethiopian highland and Swazi however I myself am cautious to start them as they take up alot of love and Im now commited to my forbidden seeds as a priority.
    Im happy you took the time to do a Landrace based strain and hope that you can do more in future and perhaps find a pure one too ! Well done . thats the right direction.

Nice to have a commercial strain to up the average yield if this may be an issue.
    Good luck with your grow.

Xie Xie

Lao

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Here's some shots of my Acapulco Gold cut outdoors, still. Probably about a month out from the last picture. Early November is the window from what I understand. The person who gifted me the cut told me that indoors her harvest window doesn't open till after 100 days. Best of luck with yours!

Crom
    IMG_7516.jpgIMG_7517.jpgIMG_7519.jpgIMG_7521.jpgIMG_7496.jpgIMG_7497.jpgIMG_7498.jpgIMG_7499.jpgIMG_7501.jpgIMG_7502.jpgIMG_7595.jpgIMG_7503.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12