Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Hey all, heres tha regular seeds, 11 of them , and sez its a chemd/sfvogkush x og chem, I hope this isnt the grnadaddy mutt genetics of the chem d, we will see. My chem91 I am already really happy with, as being a legit chem strain, the dawgs in tha house. Its like they have the chemd clone they say for 10 years but cant get a pure selected chemd mom for a backcross.
    I dont know alot about CGS, but its already seeming like shenanigans with the chem strain. Ive heard only up things about ojd, but I have nothing versus what I thought I was getting from Attitude, doff seed descrip and pic than here, the seed booklet has something like CC chem4, rather than their own pic of the og chem. ill try and keep this thread shortand sweet-
    I dont mind anyone chiming in hereimage.jpg, it doesnt matter what ya got to say, just be kind on my thread pls
    I dreamed I was dancing on a penthouse window-cill~David Nelson Band
    Ive been gambling, here abouts, for 10 good solid years......If I told ya all that went down, it would probly burn off both your little ears~Jerry Garcia Band
    If you think Im not ready son, You Just Watch My Smoke~Smokey & Bandit 2
    Im an artist, not a con artist

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Hey all let me just say this rite off, my head is totally tainted from researching the chem91, and totally want to give this strain all the space apart from the whole 91 debacle.
    I didnt even read any reviews about the og chem, i just knew that the pic they had reminded me of the club dog i smoked last jan that was awesome. Just reading a couple reviews on the new and improved strain like here, im totally going to give this a chance Nd im all in with the good faith on it, all in. They say theyre excited about it, so am I. I have the faith.
    Just reading that CGS guarantees that youll get 1 killer pheno or a free seed pack of your choice, thats a language, I can undestand, not the free part lol but standing behind your werk.thats awesme. With my eyes closed, if I find a nice male, im going to cross it to my 91. -all good here. The seeds should be ready sometime tomorrow. Thx
    Ive been gambling, here abouts, for 10 good solid years......If I told ya all that went down, it would probly burn off both your little ears~Jerry Garcia Band

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    I love Underdog, made an Underdog out of egg cartons in kindergarden. Good luck with the seeds, a free pack if you get no keeper sounds like a good deal. I'd think you'd get a keeper or 2, take care and I hope everything else is going well for you and yours

mal

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    In the secret compartment of my ring I fill with an Underdog super energy pill

mal

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Let me tell you a little secret....

These beans were made with Pisces "Motorbreath" parents so consider yourself very lucky!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Hey Now, wow, what a grate day. Im not sure whats up exactly with the healing process, but my bones have cracked 700+ times in the last 2 weeks, from having a crippled body for 10 plus years wow what a pheeling, but anyway just had to say that, not just the reg wohoo, but wohoo......
    I usually germinate all my seeds by the 30 hour mark or they rarely go, but wanted to not interfere with these seeds so, just let them go the 2 days, I peeked at them this am and they still had a ways to go, but in my travels ive seen better results by not opening up the paper towel ceases the situation, and esp using different water, even if its phd to the same thing, but yea, I got 9 out of the 11 popped, there was one that jist looked like a bug puff ball, and the two Im just leaving til tomorrow, same everything. I using an art deco light about 1 foot tall with a fluorescent screw in bulb, the avg size bulb. And a small dinner plate, I think this is the emrill line from costco to be exact, the size theives dont like lol, but just wet the paper towel with ph wAter, i did use and want to se just distilled water, seems to be the best, but shasta water aint bad lol. So im so stoked. Its like after the cali connection thing, im ready for things to start flowing. Im fully believing in ojd and all hes about here,. I can say that finally, after a long time I am able to kick my spaceship into pverdrive, I got my chem91's here and 9 og chems from CG. YE YEA. I had to flip the music into overdrive as well, 6-26-94 Dead on youtube (a show I went to) and a big thanks to ojd and tha crew for pumping up the good vibes on the chem D. I never heard anything from Loompa right away about my chem91, but the offer still stands for ojd, if they want my chem91, they are more than welcome. And didnt realize there was the uberdawg strain, well im going to dew what m going to dew, and ive never bragged up my own stuff ever, I just go by what everyone else says. Peace-blessings ~*~ oh yea and I threw tha 150 in my bathrooom for a variety of reasons too long to list but got my chem91 mom in the grow box, under a fluorescent, no more moms under the sodiums.....pps the seeds seemed like they have a tan hue to some of themimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgand the jerk would say these are bogus seeds, but im thinking that the armpit funk genetics show in the seed tails ?? Oh and the nepal kush, I didnt thnk looked all that grate, had a very vanilla dead end on one side, but maybe thats the gentics hahaha not on that one, I just figure someone in Europe got a free tank of gas, lol

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Thanks mal, big lovin, theres actually one that I have money on, maybe two, but the rest are very ok, my house is just fkn solid with the good vibes.....and I did read some up on the motorbreath and hell yeah its an honor, have nothing but the best to give. Big ups and thank you. I really pheel like the baton pass happened with the good vibes. Im all in. And haha I think alot of people are like the people on American Idol, ya know the furst couple rounds where to their amazement they are the only one that thinks they are a legend. I only go on what others say, that way at the party after a good many rounds people still say yea that guy for sure kells it, instead of ya know how alcohol can brong out the best or worst in peopel, I feel like I was a professional complainer with the CC chem91 debacle, and even already I offered my opinion only on , oh I hope these genetics arent so and sos clown job of whatever, like the ogkush aff1 male, just for example in my own lofe, but yea, im all about the good times n growing weed. And if anyone wants to sample my werk just hit me up anytime. Peace (big fngas)

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Much love and respect to those guys at CG, but I think my 91, smokes their motorbreath, just sayin. I still got 4 weeks til harvst but jist looking at true cannabliss pics on icmag of tha motorbreath, thats just my gut pheeling. I really honored is all I can say as a grower, and my samples of chemdawg I dont think can be beat. If anything would love to put them side by side, an og chem mom and my 91. I really bought the og chem pack to find a male so i can try and preserve this 91 I have and it just seemed like the right thing to dew. Im going to feminize the 91, but not sure how thsts going to werk out, not tryng to stack the odds against me lol, on my first try. Abd haha my deadhead buddy from Mendo, he actually is married to the gal whos parents used to rent out a house to pigpen, the original keyboard player, and she used to date the guy in the grateful dead movie, the guy with the overalls in the front row, a must see, if your a desdhead or not, theres comics and then the furst song haha. Anyway, he had a phunny way of s1 ing the plants, would still be nice nice herb, and then bam out of no where a super nice looking seed haha And then I realized he used to go in there with the sleep mask ,and i think he used to turn on the incandescent bulb for a short time or two, maybe I should set him up with the 91, lol one of my best friends haha. Hes the s1 king. And I found a keller orange pheno of the cali o that I ran for a few years, thousands of clones, just for myself and everything came out awesome, got tons of compliments. I going to bring that one back too, even tho soma did the nycd, and I had my phil of the cali o, but in a grate way, its time. Peace all.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    image.jpgI germinated on Sat 4pm and everything sprouted within 40 hrs, and so far I got nothin. I may have done something to kill all the plants but the only time that none of the seeds even germed was bcsc AK, from 2 years ago, and I kelled a batch of clones in 2007, bc the ph was too low and my house company was stressing me the feck out lol but other than that, I grew from seed, inddoor for the furst two yeArs I grew, so not sure what I did or didnt dew.
    And this is all for the report, ive given myself a 1.2 out of 10 before, so if we dont know then well never get better, I rate myself a grower at 9.8, and that was 4 years ago, now im an 11 out of 10 , I think. Still can improve with some compost teas done rite but anyway thats the point, and so I know these og chem had a few reports of slower growing, I personally gave it a 4 out of 10 on the breeding level of making seeds, a 10 being a nice color brown with distinct and flowing markings in jet black, continuous lines. And germing within 24 hours, the sprout shows up within 3 days at the most and within 4 days of sprouting the seed, your off and growing .our cali o that s1 in 2005, I sprouted the seeds and my keeper mom germed in 11 hours and sprouted out of the soil at the 26 hour mark, and yea I was way impressed but thats my A game. i have a pic of the mom actually, and my clone machine, I used to dew clones for years also, until the clone wars erupted lol (dishonest people) but anyway thats more about me and im not at all dawgging on the CG crew. But yea nothing so far.
    So....maybe its me, but I was given a small pack of blueberry x afghani seeds from my biker buddy, they are the club in our county,vand they dont mess around, actually while typing this my buddy just called and I put a call into him sometime 2 weeks ago, so totally coincidence, but he gave me the seeds, that I just sprouted , and so if its me, these wont sprout either, and i e already sprouted 10 of these blues for my buddy 2 months ago, they all came up, and that was the dead of winter.
    Hes coming by actually, which only happens on His s hedule lol but lots of love from this brother, hes like 60 with the gravely voice. So not just a bunch of kids. Heres a pic of the seeds, I mentioned something anout it on my chem91 thread. Peace...........and the last og chem seed that was ultra small, and somewhat dark, it didnt germinate after 3 days so with ultra clean and ungreasy fingers I cracked it myself, and still felt cofident about that move so im dewing everyrhing I think correct. Nless I used the 409 to spray the plants instead of the pure mt shasta warm ph balanced tap water I was using, a brand new bottle the three different times I sprayed them ?
    Last edited by Jerryme; 03-20-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Heres a pic of the closest plant, my chem91 clones, to the seedlings so, I think I have everything extra rite on ? I sit here patiently......and wait.image.jpg..........and above the two seed groups, the og chem on the rite, and bb x afghani on tha left.....im really just trying to find a really nice male to cross my 91 to, so whatever is meant to be. And I guess the feminizing thing seems to be the best option now that I discovered a few hermie sites on the 91, similar to the deadhead og pic on attitude. But still have to say I think the quaLity of the 91 is more than any of the motor strains from jimmynitz, and never heard of jimmynitz but I like jimmynitz, just because so, im giving everything a fair chance, not growing out any favorites, I really want it all. Peace all, i will def be updating everything here, thanks everybody ~*~
    Last edited by Jerryme; 03-20-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast