Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Hey Jerrmye...this is the one place where actual growers share info & help one another...none of this your not good enouhgh or I'm better than you...& my stuff is better than yours...it's all about sharing & caring...people here want to help if needed...& most of all they want you to succeed & hope that you pass on the Knowledge to the new grower just starting out...& I'm sure with your years of experience you will bring some knowledge to the table..any way I hope you stick around & hope to see more of you posts..peace...
    IMF.
    Irish Medi Farmer

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Heres what were all waiting on here, I dont want to start a different thread bc its just a few pics, and theres only 3 weeks left. I added the last two chem91 clones, they did need a day or two, and this is riding the rails ( total rush job) but always done with confiedence and the same love, just trying to sort things out big time on my end, and all seems to be coming intp focus.
    Im totally out of Larry OG, and I wont smoke anything else, so.....long story short, i had a plumbing disaster, ans my kewl neigbors helped me out, the plumber, kicked me some outdoor, chem91 and og kush, so I just bumped into him (sorta on purpose) and sp he said hes coming by in a little bit with some chronic. Haha. Feast or freaking famine. Will post pics of the buds. Anyway, heres pics of my afghanis, and the hashplant is the single, ill dew smoke reports on here of both, peace, thanks people.image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    The hp's are the last two, and its exactly like sensi description in 'some of the plants etc. cali indica), its the hashplant pheno
    Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 02-11-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Heres the clone I just put in the flowering room. Its in a 7 gallon smart pot, and the other five are in 2 gallon growbags. 2 bags black gold organic, 1 -8lb block of Beats Peat coco, and perlite(to ur hearts content) lol. I going to dew a back to back chem91 grow, with 6 plants vegged net time, I only vegged these out for 5 days, or so under the 150w, and they were just topped. I would be enamoured with joy if i got 20 g per plant. Just for not vegging them, and getting something.
    The moms are chem91 in front, the la affie in the back left,(CC, bUt its the same pheno as in DNA descrip, and the cali indica, hp pheno, its sensi hashplant x cali orange indica plant, not the cali o, it is strait up cali o and hashplant, wonderful scent, like orange liquor, but no chocolate, thats for low grade, the top shelf taste is just the orange liquid ;p. leave it at that for now, theres a hp forming, but not there yet and so sleek. Top shelf.
    The afghani is last time around. Is nice, but I cant even compare them to the la affie or the sensi hp. I can only keep 3, one sativa, one indica, and one special strain, image.jpgimage.jpg
    .......and the moms need a minute, they will look awesome soon.
    The leaf shape on the clones look just like inspectas chem91 on icmag.? Some guy said on the other site Where I was posting, he said, you cant tell about a plant until harvest, thats when I just left. I would lol, but its just sad. The plant is a living thing and shows traits its whole life, why dont that guy go live in a cardboard box his whole life, then we will go visit him the day before his death and welcome him into the world lol. Some people I just dont get. Peace/love thanks again for havng me here
    Pps i was using sensizym, and realized they sent me an expired bottle, so im just going to keep going with the sensizym, im still undecided..
    Last edited by Jerryme; 02-11-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    I got the bronchitis LOL. THANKS.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    You will be good Jerryme.
    Weed Watch is not one of those spiteful types of sites.

As funk and Crom say .............................

Peace,

DSF.
    I got the bronchitis lol, thanks

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Heres a really sweet pic of one of the chem clones, the shoot is on fire. And I did get a few packages last nite, one, chem91, the other og kush, im feeling good again. Praise the most high on that one, and.......he said, dont worry about it. He knows im good 4 it, plus some. The og kush is the bigger bud, all good. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg.........i threw in a sick picture of the mountain, on my wAy into town this ultra chilly am. Hope no one minds. Peace.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Hey alll, heres a few pics of the mom, im going to get 6 clones going for my net round, all chem91, and this time arond, ill be able to get some bigger pots for the remaining 5 in 2 gallons, even a bigger size growbag would dew wonders.

Chem91:what to say except the top shet. i can inhale as large as possible and still so smooth, but expansive, not too much, top quality high, the lemon diesel, 50/50 some might call it the funk. Its not the gassy chemical diesel like the larry, the body bliss that follows here in the chem is so glorious. Im a vegan and it leaves me feelng clear headed, same with the ogkush here, and my larry. It hits the body chakra and the spirit chakra, makes you say ahhhhhhhh with relief. True medicine here. I am obviously all over the sensi hashplant but that is forgotten about when smoking this, if I could have one strain........this is it. Last nite all the sudden it was lights out T 11pm after toking a small bowl out of the bubbler, not strait away, but laying on the couch haha, still lights out. Theres more to say on it, but we got time.

Og kush, definite top medicine, clear headed, kushy og kush nose high stingy and flavorful, a little bland compared to the chem91. Lol. You get the point. I dew. And this def bland compared to my larry, but then again, its two organic outdoor strains compared to one indpor organic, my weed is always stronger. Just saying. My smoke report on this chem91 is going to be the Deal. Thanks everyone for joining me here. Peace/loveimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg.........the last pic my larry, and the other two buds are posted above.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    image.jpgimage.jpg........and heres a pic of my outdoor, i did a few years, same basic plant food. Peace homies. image.jpgimage.jpg-nl/blue/grapefruit

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    I posted a seperate thread on here for my afghanz and hp. The la affie mom is up for grabs, I just need a phat trade 4 it. Smoke-wise. Thx. Peace.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    They wanted to vote me newbie of the year on nwgt hahaha, how condescending, thats why I left. (~);}

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast