Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Whats up yall, now after this skunk 1 discovery I cant stop thinking about more, because theres parts to all that story of chemdawg that doesnt make sense. The whole story about John from Grass Valley in 93, and those few folks, all good, heads were roaming the hills in 93, Jerry and the Dead used to play there, all legit people, all good, the amount of clones going around thru the mid to late 90's were all people that were serious growers and there was no legal weed, or 215 growing 6 plants, really a different breed of people, which I caught the tail end of. Thank god. I can source out any of my details too, its honestly too much to list, but like my kush clone in 99, its the same as og raskals, or better, it was more like the guy John ? That crossed the chemdawg ? With the lemon thai / paki kush, known by them as the secret ingredient, those were the original circles of people producing the original chemdawg, In My Mind. And my kush clone was def the uber deisel flavor and smell, like the larry clone, or other og's but it had that lemon deisel thing that im discovering in the skunk va. Honestly, the uber deisel flavor was not that appealing, so ok with passing it up, but had my faith in we would see things like this, in the future. That clone was gotten completely underground, not just call Attitude, which is fine but where are all the sick chem strains so many years later, I know I seem like I lived in a cave, but I was already dialing in the clone only ogkush or watever the funk it was way long ago. How about it fellas?
    So what this post is really about is I believe in the name wonkanobe, thats a lot name, ez, and joebrand, from deer creek 94, GD concert thats all good, and didnt homie use that name wen the bubblegum was bumping in Indiana, my kids only produce the best, thats all we dew is quaLity control.
    The problem Im really having and I think Loompa will back me on this that the whole 2006 thing of the last 4 beans is complete bullshet. Every one of those phenos looks like it has skunk 1 in it, and thats another part of the lie, it wasnt captns afghani 1, it Is skunk #1, it has that sweet smell, ray charles can smell it out, your nose always knows. Follow your nose. Personally I just have bent feelings for tha guy and thats a final. You can see the love I got giving every benefit of the doubt, but this shouldnt even be allowed, and then furthur disgrace the situation by trying to add your own story to my glorious brothers from way back who truly developed an epic. Strain? And the tell tale sign is that the chemdawg strain is a Family strain, it was developed around the high of the Family fluff. And that is the kindest, highest high anyone can get, thats part of the clear headed high thAt is in the chem and og strains, thats the magic, so all I gotta say is if your going to continue to disgrace, the matrix already has you busted. Get real. The Cali Connection. Not the cali where I live. Its all hidden in the chem91 vs chem4 debate on icmag, so much info on all those people and who they truly are, what a sham. Its not like im going to boot my plant but the integrity of the weed is where its at, especially the epic strain (s).
    Shame shame, and its like how come there arent all these bangin chemdawg strains, with all these elite breeders holding all these chem and og strains, it looks like the elite fool club trying to fool everyone and make a buck, inless you really need their strains, they should just be banned for false advertising, I already said whAt really happens on dead lot with fools like that. Here come the hippie mafia they always dew a good job.
    And I can prove that Swerve made himself out to be joebrand and continue the saga with the chemdawg, like even furthur calling that joke bud, deadhead og, dewd, and all I will say on the nice here is that if you have elite strains and your going to breed them and be a breeder etc. dew a righteous job *honest breeding* please. Im going to get on my life just fine, my reputation is stellar wherever I go and people know me all over. Its like , whats wrong with people.

And just for hella chuckles, compare swerve-a-liscious with that guy who was coming up with all those crazy mormon documents, like one legendary find a month.......same thing. Haha I forget the guys name -google.

Peace/love seriously- joejoe
    I dreamed I was dancing on a penthouse window-cill~David Nelson Band
    Ive been gambling, here abouts, for 10 good solid years......If I told ya all that went down, it would probly burn off both your little ears~Jerry Garcia Band
    If you think Im not ready son, You Just Watch My Smoke~Smokey & Bandit 2
    Im an artist, not a con artist

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    And that is the reason why none of swerves gear looks like my kush clone 99, or any other pics of chemdawg ive seen describing the thick dark evergreen leaves, the football shape. It cant be replicated, and if its not there, then it got crossed out, im not saying its a fake, but when you couple it with lies, after lies, then your a fkng fraud. Fraud-a-liscious. Notice how the only person that knows about the chem 3 and 4 on icmag as a guest is none other than the man himself on his own seed descrips, chem 3 and chem 4. To be honest, I never bought those strains as legit. Yea, chem d maybe, that one seems like a hindu cross of the original 91 clone, hows that one for all of us. All you have to dew is put the magnifying glass over and see what happens. Why cant ya just make some chemdawg crosses?
    Now I dont really but the chem D story, I believe the original bunch of guys, and then producing an og kush from the same genetics, the cali heads were bringing mad justice to early sensi genetics, thats easy to believe, that they had all the main ingredients available, early 80s. Etc. anything past that, is pretty much all bs to me, is the chem d bs? Hell no not saying that, its part of it, it seems of the whole story. The only person I know that goes way back is og raskal and he is a deadhead? i think hes more of a heshin stoner type. Only thing that matters there is that people like Swerve were still in grade skool wen we were taking our first trips at dead shows, discovering the true possibilites from true people. Scumbag people didnt make that strain, amazing magic people made it, my people. Worlds apart from big talk make lots of money on the internet off other peoples credentials. Its the equivelent to the fake louis vuitton gear, same thing. That dudes got no bizness doing, or talking anything grateful dead or anything close. Hes a shetbag apartment breeder, in chemmy rockwool setup. i can document homeboy swerve from 2006, hes one of those nerdy little kids who uses his intelligence (hes obviously a smart dude) to decieve the masses. Like a criminal does. Nice one Swerve, I got your number baby. (~);}..........just trace the chemdawg d or the 91 to the auctions, the vibe on that one goes hand in hand too. Im out
    peace.
    Ive been gambling, here abouts, for 10 good solid years......If I told ya all that went down, it would probly burn off both your little ears~Jerry Garcia Band

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    And one last thing, im not sure im buying the whole chem c, d, e thing either, sounds like someones (rezdog) attempt at crossing the hindu into the 91..........theres only two strains, theres the chemdawg that harold-putz had and crossed the secret ingredient into it to make og kush. Thats the clone I had and I think og raskal has the same. It all perpetuates back to ic mag, none of it rolls back to Family that says yea, all is true and correct. Its all a big marketing sham. How sad is that, when we could be bangin some honest crosses out. Thats why theres not proper chem out, look at the energy at the source, all greed, either by money or attention. So, theres two weeds, thats it, one chemdawg, one og kush, and whatever s1 's come out of any of that is all fine and dandy. Well on that note, any breeding I dew I will gladly put it up against Swervies gear, anyday, just the idea wins it for me. And pheel free to hit me up anytime peeps when I get some seed samples. Ive never gone commercial with anything, go figure, but anything ive done has been kick a$$, and only because people told me, its obvious my esteem has been hammered over the years and hence the Spirit of the UnderDawg. Peace Homies. Ill post a smoke report on a different thread. Thats all

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    The pic on cobcoop signature on ic mag, Is the one and only chemdawg, the pic, not his personal arsenal. The chemawg x og kush, done by harold aka putz is the only og kush, granted there were phenotypes, the thickness in the real chem cant be replicated. Everything else is just an s1, including the chem d, and everything that branches off from joe brand getting seeds at Deer Creek. Its all one big marketing scam, Swerve talks big about smoking the orignial ogkush from the sfv in 98, well in 99, going into early 2000, I was growing the clone, that I got from legit sources. Big deal. Its like I didnt go and try and market myself and the feck out of one plant, my gosh. Just reading the post from last august entitled chem91 on RIU, Swerve is consistently telling people about skunk va and all others are fakes. Dude, wake up. Swerves bx cross at very fkng best is chemdawg 91 x skunk1.......
    He can talk to me all he wants about any of this
    His only claim at being legit is joebrand said so, and meanwhile he developed the joe brand label sometime and then just kept referrring back to ........himself. Thats some wizard of oz type bs

You Aint No Wonkanobe---------->Swerve.

And meanwhile , back at the ranch, the chemdawg genetics shine thru wonderful, altho that sweet skunk 1 makes me personally vomit, like as in green crack, afghani 1 x skunk 1, and a few others. I think this one is going to be different, as haenous as it sounds I think it is a really nice plant, really nice, and humbly said it was and is the best thing Ive had including my kush clone99, sour d clone 06, this is really a marriage of the two and more, I think. Just look at new house seeds, they are breeding with the same plant I have if not less, the plant I have is everything Swerve talks about the chem being boss (did he really say that) no, but will put it up against any chemdawg genetics, and I have some jimmy nitz -og chem gear sprouting right now and can already say it wont stand up to Swerves skunk va bx like mine.
    I might offend some people but dont get mad at me, thats just how it is, feel phree to ask me anything, and plan to be here on Weed Watch indefintely with like I said some keller medical crosses, from this chem91, trying to get some emergency seed stock made for just in case, and for wen me and my lAdy move to our property, we will ALAWAYS be in Shasta, trying to crank out the dawg any way we can. Peace everyone. ~joejoe

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Hey everybodu, man I pheel like I was having a bad day with the last few posts.......I might have one or two of the details off, maybe, but what Im saying about Swerve is totally correct. That guy is a total fraud.
    Im done making this plant out to be 'the real deal'. Its definitely nice and nicer seeming than any other strain ive grown, but there is absolutely no credibility with that guy or anything he has to do with the chemddawg line. Anything.
    And gotta give green thumb danny a little more credit, but thats only in light of the new context. Thats only fair. But when you deal with people that have multiple personalities, then the context is never real and people use it as a tool to manipulate people by the masses.
    That guy Swerve is SUCH a fraud. All the stories on the seed descrips can all be broken down by a handful of threads, mostly on ICMAG and THC farmer. And its not like Im over here trying to find anything in particular, im really not functional on the computer, but theres things passing thru my filter that arent adding up, and its always pointing to the same shady spot on the computer.

So is the chem 91 skunk va pheno, which I have, no doubt, the real chem91? Hell no. Is it a good if not grate copy, hell yea. Im not exactly sure, but its whatever chemdog swerve used, wether it was rezdogs chem d clone, and crossed it to a skunk 1 dad. Thaats what this plant is is, chemdog x skunk 1, it is. Because where the hell is the clone, not skunk mAster flexs clone of the skunk va. Thats the same lineage as the skunk va, which is chem ? D x skunk 1...............we know rez has the chem d clone and He got it from dead family, am I right? Hes the one who had/has the connections. And thats the only person, it seems to go to his head, the whole resorvoir seeds, rezdog pesona, its pretty cheap, and the clone of that is the cali connection, same vibes. Anyway.........l.

What a low life, this swerve, just look at the thread on thc farmer, called, the skunk va cut, from god oh mighty just two years ago.

LET THIS BE KNOWN AND I STAND BEHIND THIS 100%, would never throw my homies under the bus, rat on my connects etc, be untruthful dealing herb, etc etc...but this guy Swerve has FABRICATED the deep and haenous lie, that he has the connection to JoeBrand, and that he poses as chemdog(anyone posting with that name is for sure a fraud, so legendary, and showing up on thc farmer or watever, you can ask any deadhead and they will tell you the same tihng) so swerves posing as chemdog on thc farmer, fills in as chemdather, I think big buddy, but for dam sure venom 818, and skunk master flex Is Swerve.
    The whole line of chemdWgs that swerve is swingin, is a TOTAL fraud., not even the weed, the weed is really nice, its the deception and ill gotten means of creating it. For dam sure, Swerve is the creator of the skunk va. He made the chem 3, the chem 4, all skunk 1 hybrids. Some old skool seed descrips call the old skunk 1 an afghani, I wouldnt be surprised if swerve bought it from Marc Emery right before he got busted in 04 , then made some crosses with rezdogs chem d cut. Thats what happened, everything that Swerve says in his seed descrips is all a lie, its the almost exact opposite of what he says. Big sighs. Man this is so sad, so criminal, so haenous, and then making up ficticious people to suport the fact that he has the real chem from joe brand, and da da and 4 seeds, now the Nspecta GT on IC mag is also Swerve, the white trash redneck representing humby trinity and mendo counties.......subcools mantra is white trash redneck, I mean the homie sounds like billy bob thornton lol. But ive been in sonoma mendo humbolt and shasta the last 12 years and I have never seen any chemdawgs up here, no where, no circles, until about late 08 and 09 for sire 10, the clubs being floooded with what people are calling fake chemdawg and the 91......

I dont even know if im getting my point across..theres absolutely nothing wrong with the chem d clone only crossed to the 91, absolutely nothing, but to lie about it completely and THEN make it out like you have the connects to the real 91 thru family. I dont think so.........we can settle this online for everyone to see.

All Swerve has to do is get together with me and JoeBrand, ( he should have JB's number) and we can meet up for 5 minutes and rattle off all the people we both know, and the circles have to cross somewhere. Just show up with JoeBrand, Swerve? Is all I ask, thats pretty much proof enough. i know Swerves only about 28, and im 40 theres absolutely no way you have GD Family connects to get the chem 91 thru, someone named wonkanobe, yea rite. i think homie needs a Touch of wonkanobe to get real....haha..

Swerve can come answer to me, and until he can prove thru a variety of methods how he got the chem 91 which is a skunk hybrid, thats a fact. I guess anyone can say yea hes a fake, and oh no I not etc etc. but im just saying it here. Im not here to spread slander on the internet, im not that kinda guy. But absolutely will not accept someone telling massive lies, and if he doesnt stop lying I will put him out on front street as a fraud, I will give a detailed account of everything im saying here. It just strait hurts my feelings, like being lied to and then scammed for money. And then the hermie thing like my Larry clone last summer.
    If anything it makes me lose faith in people. Its like im paying all this attention just to get played.
    And its all about marketing, its all based on one clone chem d, and everything is totally blown up and out of proprtion....totally.
    We should all have chem 91 ibls by now. All the stories on thc farmer and ic mag pertaining to the chem91 skunk va cut are all fabricated by the man himself, Swerve from Cali Connection.
    Just look for yourself, Ive already mentioned the few significant threads pertaining to what im talking about. Swerves just a little nerdy kid who is really smart at like outwitting people.
    Im crushed actually, like how could someone do this? Ill be around and im just shocked, but as I said I dont believe anything he seed breeders say in their descrips

And just want to tell everyone that its a phree for all now, anyone can make whatever seeds they want, Swerve is the worst of the breeders, and he totally made it, sort of. But the point is that we dont need these total scam artist, Whats that called? swerve, my man, the LA Hustle, fool me once fine, fool me twice, well you know lol im really out of words, in unbelief. Ill still dew a smoke report because im in it for the weed, like I know other folks are. Peace out everyone. This is all for this thread. Im disgusted completely. Passion deflated about the chem91. Peace out-much love message me if ya need. And Swerve answer me, and anyone has his PM you can direct him to me, and if not then Im coming to the convention and weir going to have a face to face and hes going to be told hes a fraud, in front of however many people to say that homeboy IS NOT HOLDING THE 91, AND EVERY DETAIL OF EVERY SENTENCE UNDER A VARIETY OF NAMES IS ALL A LIE BASED ON THE POINT OF SWERVE NAMING HIMSELF HOLDER OF THE REAL91, like in his seed descrips.......AND THE SAVING GRACE, HOW CAN THIS BE? WELL THEIR AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH A CHEM D CROSSED TO A SkUNK 1 and completely lie about the genetics, and where it came from, lying to people thru multiple angles.......Youre in Big Trouble.

and......YOU AINT NO WONKANOBE, not even close.image.jpg

Thanks to Weed Watch for letting me post here.

And my email is on gmail (fnnnario) ANYTIME Swerve ??

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Its phunny that I brought up my kush clone 99........
    Harold putz took the chemdawg, the only dawg, and crossed the secret ingredient, lemo thai x paki, and thats the clone swerve got a hold of. The lemon diesel in swerves skunk va matches exactly to the lemon diesel in the kush clone 99 I had minus the diesel, which is faint in the skunk va.

Swerve crossed the skunk 1 to the og kush clone, the original cross, not the s1.........ive grown organically and smoked that plant and I know exactly what im talking about. Ill find swerve and confront him with this, and he will come clean.
    Hes intentionally decieving everyone

And I know haha that spme people are going to be offended about my og chem thread and maybe this one, but what Im saying is right, I have no reason to lie.
    I know some people are going to end up fighting with themselves and taking it out on me, but Im calling it like I see it. And the tell tale sign, is the skunk 1 is done in just over 7 weeks, and uniquely finishes from top to bottom , instead of bottom to top. And that taste, its totally skunk 1. Not sure if I even need to be online, it is one lie after another. And its phunny the things I say is because this is my bizness, and its phunny how other people are such the authority over my life and times. i havent even begun to list all my credentials. Im not here for that. Just want to know the truth. Peace.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    I am sure of it. Is the same clone I used to have and ironically its a sweet sentiment, it means so much to me, and crossing the sknk 1 to it, I probably would have done something similar and had the same thing today. Bless Up. Its all how you look at it, at best. It still doesnt justify swerve lying and especially to make profit.
    I am going to deal with him directly, and if he doesnt comply Om going to take it to he next level, whatver line he is crossing by telling his lies, is going to be dealt with. For putting misleading information on a product, for the specific purpose of sales.
    That is big time naughty.
    And thas the same plant Rezdog used to create his hindu crosses. And now they are on the chemdog geneology chart? That is so wrong and off. Its their fame only. Its like me making a bunch of crosses and I can hype up a story like no other, half of my stories are unbleievable anyway, unless you believe in magic. Ten it all makes sense, but theres no magic in lyeing, especially to a group of people who know whats up, maybe not all the eed people do, but if you put yourself in a category of grower, deadhead, legendary breeder, then you can only be so many people.......like everything Ive said here can be ba ked up by a random number of people I know and can be contacted by phone or talked to in person, all the same...........swerve cant do that. And thats why I say..
    You aint no Wonkanobe, and Rezdog is an advanced amateur at best..........Peace.

I am going to deal with this myself, thanks weed watch. I need to get my head together before I go posting any more grows, Im about to snap a gasket.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    And now who is the Nspecta GT. its more lies, of theres only one person who has had connection to joebrands last 4 beans. And thsts swerve, and everything I have said in this thread, it should all make sense by now, the skunk va cut, is the original chemdog bred by putz, chemdawgx secret ingredient= the strain og kush not any of the s1 varieties, ex. larry, ghost, etc. I can taste the deisel in it muted out by the skunk 1" ive grown both strains. The kush clone from 99, and skunk 1 seed from my hillbilly frends in mendo. i grew in sonoma county in 03/04.
    This is more like a relief than a letdown. And like I said I will deal with this single handedly, and either Swerves going to come clean or his shet is just going to get shut all the way down......

Just a word to all growers, before herb was legal, it was like either be honest, or get your shet shut down. Like my friend who used to dew the blueberry in rhode island, thats one of the first things he taught me, is that we dont mess around, either be legit, or have your whole shet packed up within 45 minutes, just because weed is legal, doesnt mean the old trusty rules dont apply.
    Thats why weed is illegal, its so the feds can enforce the weed laws on people like this that are just out for profit. Lying to everybody. The feds dont go after people that are acting in ernesty. Which is alot of people, even if your mantra is, I just wanna get high man..........its Sincere.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    Hey all, I forgot, this clone is available to any and all who want it, no charge, just make it so its no charge to me and all fair. Or if theres one person on here thats been a long time, I can hook them up and they can dew the rest. Thats the GD Love, its the too good to be true deal, but only because you dont believe. Thats why I seem to fall hook line and sinker for people like Swerve, because I believe in every word the brother said. Its almost all false.
    I will be confronting Swerve with this, and he truly two options, change what he said about the skunk va and reveal the way you got the strain, truly, or get shut down , for intentionally misleading the public, and for your profit only. I giving that guy one chance, and he is more than welcome to tell me to eff off, I think I can handle him in 3 phone calls or less. Thats the way it is, weed growing, and everyones been getting taken advantage hard core.

This is completely unnacceptable. Doesnt matter what youre peddling, youre credentials are all lies. And the results dont lie. The genetics dont lie. Only people do.

Swerve:: Youre in Big Time Trouble. You Fraud.

And just leaving this all on a nice note: the weed is awesome. Like I said in 20 posts ago, if I could have the kush clone 99, without the gassiness, that would be my strain. Hahaha. But thas my point. Its the spirit behind the bud that is so wrong. And someone can say , who cares? Well I know alot of people that want to know the skinny on Swerve and the skunk va cut. And on that note

Who Is The Real Slim Shady.........

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    314 times
    I just messaged him on the cali connection website under the name fnnnario, and I told him I was over here.

Ironically it was on a post that said, ' im gonna makes things clear'

And thas just him saying that anyone talks trash on him theyre gone. Im not talking trash, this is the truth in love. Big difference, not my problem that it hurts.

And even someone thats trying to squirm out of the limelight, is still accountable, it means youre a liar and a worm. Big surprise.

Peace everyone, hit me up if you want a clone not free, but on tha house, gladly. Especially everyone thAt got a hermie cali connection seed or seeds. Peace out, my gmail address is the same as the above user name I used on cali connection listed above. .

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415